Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hashi Al-Eritre

Exemplary Foundations Concerning the Beautiful...

Exemplary Foundations Concerning the Beautiful Names and Attributes of Allaah

By Imaam Muhammad Ibn Saalih al-'Uthaymeen [d. 1421H]

Pages: 215

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.troid(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/store/books/namesandattributes.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.troid(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/store/books/namesandattributes.htm[/url]

Again, this can be found on "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.dkh-Islam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.dkh-Islam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url] as well.

This is another book of Shaikh Ibn Uthaymeen, beautifully written and explained for any laymen to pick up and understand. The book expounds upon the foundations of how to believe in the Names and Attributes of Allah, laying out principles regarding them and concisely refuting the doubts and innovations that have spread regarding them. The book also gives a list of Names of Allah, he came up with a little over 100, and gives the proofs for each of them. So one can memorize 99 of them and know they are actual Names of Allah, unlike the lists we find on the various websites that contain some Names that are actually not real Names of Allah.

Shaykh ’Abdul-’Azeez Ibn ’Abdullaah Ibn Baaz - rahimahullaah - said, “I came across the valuable book written by the possessor of excellence, our brother, the ’Allaamah, Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Saalih al-’Uthaymeen concerning the Names and Attributes. He named it al-Qawaa’idul-Muthlaa fee Sifaatillaahi wa Asmaa‘ihil-Husnaa. I have listened to its reading from beginning to end, and I have found it to be a magnificent book.It contains a clarification of the creed of the righteous Salaf concerning the Names and Attributes. Likewise, it includes great principles and collective benefits concerning the topic."

There is alot of deviation that has spread throughout the Muslim Ummah with regards to how we should believe in Allahs Names and Attributes, and it is more important than ever now that we understand the proper principles of this knowledge.

I will be posting 2 more books that cover this topic. The book above is what one should start with, whereas the books to follow are more advanced in discussing the subject.

wasalaamu 'alaikom

PropellerAds