Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SparklLZz

Education & Careers Forum

Would you like to see an education & careers forum?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see an education & careers forum?

• Yes
    • No

Asalaamualaikum

Inshallah if this poll is successful we will ask bro dot to incorporate the study room into this forum.

Also this forum will help us give each other advice on what to study, what career path to follow, exchange contacts for jobs, inform on latest jobs, success rates, help on interviews, best resources for certain subjects etc etc etc.

It will also help us learn more about local muslim businesses, and Islamic groups.

Ma'salaama

PropellerAds

Asalaamualaikum

i suggested a very long time ago aswell, same thing happened with me, but now trhere is a new "offer" so hopefully this willget more notice

aoa,

this is a wicked idea.. i'm all FOR this..

actually what i had in mind for the Education in Canada can also be incorporated

here.. "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=5943"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=5943[/url]

we can expand the horizon to include other countries too :D

ws.

Asalaamualaikum

bro ansari please check this link from forum announcments

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=5935"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=5935[/url]

Assalam-ul-Alaikum,

Mashallah, it's a good idea, sis Sparklz.

I would love some free career advice (not right now though). So I voted YES! :D

Edited by Muezza

:D

How many votes are you waiting for, before you pass it on to dot, sis? :D I'm sure this'll be a big hit and we're all looking forward to its initiation :D .

salaam wa alaikum

i just voted yes so thats 12 votes

i think it is a very good idea mashallah.

wa alaikum salaam

salaam alaikum,

wow, mash'Allah, this forum seems to be getting a positive response indeed! I definitely support it!

wa alaikum assalaam,

AS

slam

great idea. we have to educate the muslim ummah, and non-muslims alike. education is important in Islam. you know in a muslim state by my age you would be hafiz of quran, you would have a very good grasp of Islamic politics and shariah and im only 16!!!

w/slam

by the way undacova sista is that a mercedes, tsk tsk, they some uuuuuglyyyyyyyy cars :D

Asalaamualaikum

22 responses and nto a single negative! Jazakhallah

i will now report this to bro dot. InshAllah this forum will be made soon.

Thanks sister SparklLZz for contacting me, and thanks for this insha'Allah beneficial idea.

I've created the new forum, and its now ready for everyone to share in.

Sister SparklLZz is the forum leader/moderator.

Its now inside the study room. If you all managed to make it active and busy with topics and posts, later on insha'Allah we can move it to the front page.

Sorry i came here late but awesome idea Spark ! This should help many people inshallah....thank u Dot too :D

Asalaamualaikum

Please visit the new forum!

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=286"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=286[/url]