Islamic Forum
hamza81

Who Here Wants 2 Years Of Forgiveness By Allah?

right then why would Allah forgive your future sins then judge you on what??? What would you be judged on if your future sins is forgiven??

leave it to Allah. why should it worry you? it's not like the sins will be forgiven as for the rest of your life, but just for one year after the fast. and anyway, not all fast would be accepted by God, but only from those who are sincere. those who have the intention to fool Allah SWT would gain nothing.

anyway, how strange would it sound to you if a muslim prays to his God that He forgives his past and future sin?

wassalam,

y

PropellerAds
Can you really believe that our Islam, the perfect religion and the ultimate way of life, can set such weird and flawed concept?

the strange thing brother, if this is indeed what Allah wants to give us, who are we to say He shouldn't or He didn't? i worry more about the danger of challenging something that Allah has decreed.

as for the weak muslims, well, this life is a test, for both strong and weak muslims. this is incentive to do good deeds, not incentive to do bad things. that's what the weak muslims need to understand and that's what the strong muslims should teach their weak and less educated muslim brothers.

wassalam,

y

For those who claim that the weird concept of forgiving Muslim's sins in advance exist in Islam, please give even one single verse that supports that concept from the Quran.

brother, only if you could give one single verse in Quran stating that it is haram (or shirk according to twoswordali) for a muslim to pray to Allah SWT that He forgives his past and future sins.

wassalam,

y

i worry more about the danger of challenging something that Allah has decreed.

Of course. But who said that the forgiveness-in-advance concept was decreed by Allah :sl: ?

as for the weak muslims, well, this life is a test, for both strong and weak muslims. this is incentive to do good deeds, not incentive to do bad things. that's what the weak muslims need to understand and that's what the strong muslims should teach their weak muslim brothers.

Its true that this life is a test. But its a fair test. Allah :sl: is so merciful, and He never tries to tempt you to do wrong. Only shaytan does. The fast-one-day-get-forgiveness-a-year-in-advance concept can be easily used by shaytan to tempt us to sin. That is why you will not find that concept anywhere in the Quran, because, as I said, Allah :no: is fair and just, and never tempt us in anyway to sin. He tests us, but only based on fair grounds. No tempting rules that could be used by shaytan against us.

Religion was made for us humans to do whats good and stay away from whats bad. Religion uses a reward/punishment system to make good people out of us. It is made for all people, the weak, easily tempted and the not so.

Of course. But who said that the forgiveness-in-advance concept was decreed by Allah :sl: ?

it is said so through rasulullah

Its true that this life is a test. But its a fair test. Allah :sl: is so merciful, and He never tries to tempt you to do wrong.

this world alone and all the materials in it is temptation for humans. but Allah SWT has promised that those who have enough belief in him would not be tempted by shaytan, world or and anything.

wassalam,

y

:sl:

Its not wrong at all to make duaa for forgiving your past and future sins of course. But this is a totally different thing. Making a duaa doesn't mean that it will be accepted. But when Allah :sl: promises us anything in the Quran, we are 100% sure that we will get it. Duaa is like a wish, a hope, while Quran rule is like a law. You cannot compare both on the same level.

and btw, all my life i have never encountered any single weak muslim who uses this hadith to justify their bad deeds. strong or weak muslims, i think it is logical for all of us to think that just because we fast on that day, but it's not a guarantee that the fast itself is accepted by Allah SWT. no guarantee ... no temptation.

wassalam,

y

Its not wrong at all to make duaa for forgiving your past and future sins of course.

since it is not wrong, then it is not really a weird concept in Islam

wassalam,

y

I was talking about rules set by Allah :sl: that tempts you to sin. They don't exist.

it is said so through rasulullah

Lol.. you think I would make such discussion if I knew so?

This is all about me thinking that the mentioned hadith is a fake one. That is why I ask for a verse to support it.

and btw, all my life i have never encountered any single weak muslim who uses this hadith to justify their bad deeds
And how much percentage are those compared to the rest of the Muslims?

Anyway, this is not about real cases, its about the possibility, in the past, present or future. We are talking about the ultimate religion, and the last chance for humans that will ever be. A religion that no falsehood can approach from before or behind.

since it is not wrong, then it is not really a weird concept in Islam
By concept, I meant a rule set by Allah :sl: for us.

I was talking about rules set by Allah :sl: that tempts you to sin. They don't exist.

this is not really a rule, this is an announcement and good news from Allah SWT for muslims for a special day. as to how an individual muslim reacts to this announcement is another issue. for example, i am not tempted to sin by this forgiveness, and i am not a very strong muslim.

Lol.. you think I would make such discussion if I knew so?

This is all about me thinking that the mentioned hadith is a fake one.

ok ... but be careful, it might be waswasa from shaithan, too.

And how much percentage are those compared to the rest of the Muslims?

i don't know. but if you share your experience if you have met any, maybe we can start from there calculating.

wassalam,

y

Anyway, this is not about real cases, its about the possibility, in the past, present or future.

there is always be the possibility for "evil" muslims to use this hadith for evil purpose. but what is the percentage? that's real cases.

wassalam,

y

there is always be the possibility for "evil" muslims to use this hadith for evil pupose. but what is the percentage? that's real cases.

so i am sure that this percentage of evil muslims know deep in their hearts that their fasts are not sincere. if they are smart enough to think about doing this, then they must be smart enough too to admit that their fasts are fake and they must know that God knows that it is fake, and therefore are useless. so i don't think the really bad muslims would go to this extent and play this kind of game with God.

the temptation is not as worse as you want to think, bro. as i am an average muslim, i welcome this generous offer from Allah SWT. but never did it cross my mind to sin and to stare at scantily clad women on the street thinking that i have fasted on the arafat day before and this sin will be forgiven.

wassalam,

y

It really is sad to see the amount of people in here who deny the blessings,generosity and forgivness of our most merciful lord! The lord gave us everything we need on a plate he gave us shelter, health, family, wealth and best of all imaan! You think that Allah won't offer us wonderful opportunities for reward and forgiveness like this and that it is not possible that he is not that generous and merciful that he would give us the opportunity to gain this much reward and forgivness for our past present and future minor sins?Do you think Allah does not know our intentions and what is in our hearts? and that we can gain these rewards with the intention of carrying on commiting sins? as was mentioned in one of the previous posts!

We all commit so many minor sins! We as humans are made to sin and our merciful and most loving and generous lord providing us with incentives and opportunities to gain forgiveness and mercy should not be ridiculed like this and called flaw! It is like rejecting and throwing the opportunity to gain forgivness back to Allah and saying that it is not possible for him to forgivess us like this and it is ridiculous!Naozobillah im very shocked at some of the posts in this thread that i started!I never knew people thought like this! It is truly sad and down to a clear lack of knowledge!

The people in here saying that hadith like this are flawed and fabricated are going against MANY such hadith for example if we do this action or that action we will recieve this much reward or this much forgiveness!Like the reading of salatul awabeen reading this much durood or that much aytul kursi etc THIS MEANS THAT THE PEOPLE DENYING SUCH HADITH ARE DENYING THOUSANDS LIKE IT!

“Whoever stands (in prayer) in Ramadan out of Iman and seeking Allah’s reward then his past and future sins are forgiven.” [saheeh. an-Nasaa’i.]

brothers and sisters if we deny these hadith we are truly on very dangerous ground! Im talking about kufr! The people that deny these hadith do not know anything about the science of hadith and how they are authenticated etc so how can u deny them without having any knowledge? The hadith in Muslim and Buhkari have been given the authentic status by the greatest scholars throughout the centuries! so how can you deny them? Just because you misunderstand them does'nt mean there flawed or fabricated! HOW CAN WE DENY THE MERCY AND FORGIVENESS OF OUR LORD?You think that he does not want us to gain this much forgiveness when you know that he loves it when his slaves ask him for forgiveness!naozobillah We know and our lord knows that we will enevitably commit minor sins and we cannot fool our lord that we do these kinds of actions then do what we want for Allah says many times in the Qur'an he knows what is in our hearts!He knows why we are doing a certain action and ONLY people with good intention with sincerity will recieve the lords blessings!

May Allah help us and guide us away from deviation and onto the straight path! I really reccomend and suggest dot that u and others who deny these hadith should go to your scholars and discuss this issue before it becomes a means of Allah's anger!

Edited by hamza81

Assalamu Alaykum

Forgiveness is only for the believers and not for the kuffar and making haram halal and halal haram is kufr. So if someone makes halal the sins because of the forgiveness then this person is not among the believers anymore. You know that plotting against Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala is kufr. True believers do not fall into sins because of Allah's Forgiveness.

You also have to make a difference between violating the rights of Allah and the rights of a human being. If you violate the right of the human being then you have to ask the human being for forgiveness, before you meet your Creator, and before death approaches.

Every deeds is rewarded according to one's intention.

Salam

I should have closed this topic long ago, before people start accusing each other of kufr, la hawla wala quwatta illa b'Ellah.