Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
shadid

Fake Id?

Asalam Wa Alekom to all.

My Muslim friend wants me to make him a fake ID, this is mainly so he can smoke shisha so people think hes 18 years old. I know for a fact that shisha is haraam because it damages the human body that Allah created which could possibly lead to suicide. He really wants me to make him one but I'm having second thoughts. Is it haraam to make him a fake ID? If so why and how can I tell him that I cannot make it for you other than saying that its haraam?

Thank you and Asalam Wa Alekom.

PropellerAds

Wa Alaykom Assalam

Yes it is haram. It is a lie to say that he is 18 when he is not. And especially when you know that he will use it to a haram thing.

Wasalaam

Wa Alaykom Assalam

Yes it is haram. It is a lie to say that he is 18 when he is not. And especially when you know that he will use it to a haram thing.

Wasalaam

Obviously it is haram

:sl:

1) You will be assisting him in a lie for personal gain.

2) You will be making it possible (or easier) for him to do something that is unlawful in Islam.

You need to tell your friend that you have no interest in getting sins just so that he can have a good time. I would also advice you to either find better friends, or to sit down with him and explain to him that it is unhealthy and unlawful for him to smoke hashish (I'm assuming that shisha is hashish). Our friends usually have a degree of influence over us and it's dangerous to be around someone who could influence you in a negative way.

May Allah reward you for having hesitations in this matter and for seeking advice. May He also protect us all from harm and increase our iman.

:sl:

There is bigger problem here brother. What makes your friend ask you that kind of help? Are you in the business of making fake IDs? If so, you are committing a major sin, and also you could be jailed for that kind of business. I advise you to take a halal and permissible job, one that doesn't encourage friends to ask for your help in unlawful acts.

Assalamu Alaykum

1. You would practice a fraud yourself

2. You would assist someone else in fraud

3. You would assist this brother in smoking haram hasheesh.

Instead of hasheesh you should go with him to a restaurant and eat Sheesh Kabab.

its not hasheesh...its like wet tobacco with flavor something like that....

but yea its haram

becuz u assist in sin,lying, tobacco hurts ur body,etc

Assalamu Alaykum

Like it was mentioned before sit with your friend and tell him what he is doing is haraam..if your friend is a muslim he would at some point understand, and if he is not then stand up for your religion,tell him whats right and whats wrong..

remember if u do it for the sake of Allah,Allah will be with you,inshallah....May Allah guide you..

Jazakum allahu khayrn

what kind of friend would ask you to lie????

SHATON THE FRIEND WOULD ASK YOU TO LIE .....choose your friends wisely brother