Islamic Forum
Bin Qasim

Guess it: The game

:D

lol, i knew the answer wasn't the same but i figured either way you would have to write the key word spider...so khalas, it would mean you know the answer. (especially because in english it was just "spider's..only an extra apostrophe!)

:D for pointing that out though, and getting the right answer!

(told you it was easy :D :laugh: :biggrin: :D )

Okay, i'll try to think of another simple one....insha Allah

PropellerAds

I'm back!

Thought of another one, insha Allah it's easy!

Fill in the BlankS. (btw: they are completely different. ) and then tell me who is speaking. (So in the end you should have three answers to fully answer this :D )

'O, *****, build for me a tower that I may reach the ways; the ways to heavens so that I may have a look at the Ilaah of *****.

:D :D

Assalaamu Alaikum

the one who is speaking is Firaun............ :D

That was a bit tough, but however got some help by Bin Qasim's post :wink:

here's the ayaahs from surah Ghafir-40[also called surah Mu'min] :

æóÞóÇáó Ã?öÑúÚóæúÃ

¤Ãµ íóÇ åóÇãóÇä

ƒÂµ ÇÈúäö áöí ÕóÑúÃ?Çð áøóÚóáøÃ

¶ÃƒÂ­ ÃóÈúáõÛÃ

µ ÇáúÃóÓú

ƒË†ÃƒÂ³Ãƒâ€¡ÃƒË†ÃƒÂ³

40.36 . And Pharaoh said : O Haman! Build for me a tower that haply I may reach the roads ,

ÃóÓúÈóÇ

ƒË†ÃƒÂ³ ÇáÓøóãó

ƒâ€¡ÃƒÂ¦ÃƒÂ³Ãƒâ€¡ÃƒÅ ÃƒÂ¶ Ã?óÃóØøóáÃ

¶ÃƒÅ¡ÃƒÂ³ Åöáóì Åöáóåö ãõæÓóì æóÅöäøöÃ

­ áóÃóÙõäÃ

¸ÃµÃ¥Ãµ ßóÇÃ?öÈÇð æóßóÃ?óáößó Òõíøöäó áöÃ?öÑúÚóæúÃ

¤Ã³ ÓõæÃ?õ ÚóãóáöåÃ

¶ æóÕõÃ?øó Úóäö ÇáÓøóÈö

ƒÂ­ÃƒÂ¡ÃƒÂ¶ æóãóÇ ßóíúÃ?õ Ã?öÑúÚóæúÃ

¤Ã³ ÅöáøóÇ Ã?öí ÊóÈóÇÈò

40.37 . The roads of the heavens , and may look upon the God of Moses , though verily I think him a liar . Thus was the evil that he did made fair seeming unto Pharaoh , and he was debarred from the ( right ) way . The plot of Pharaoh ended but in ruin .

so the answer is :

who's speaking : Fir'aun

first blank : Hamaan

last blank : Musa[a.s]

i hv another question, just preparing for tht, will post soon !

so here's my next question :

Name the prophet who when made one specific dua was denied that n Allah said :

".......so ask not of Me that whereof thou hast no knowledge . I admonish thee lest thou be among the ignorant ."

name the prophet, also his dua, n also if possible state the ayah wid translation n reference.

hope u don't get tht soooon :tongue:

:D Bin Qasim and zAk!

The prophet that is speaking is Noah (alyhee as salam). It was when he asked Allah about his son, but Allah told him that his son is a non-believer and reprimanded him for asking of which he has no knowledge.

the aya is from surat Hud. (here is the "story" of it, including the aya.)

36 . And it was inspired in Noah , ( saying ) : No one of the folk will believe save him who hath believed already . Be not distressed because of what they do .

37 . Build the ship under Our Eyes and by Our inspiration , and speak not unto Me on behalf of those who do wrong . Lo! they wilt be drowned .

38 . And he was building the ship , and every time that chieftains of his people passed him , they made mock of him . He said : Though ye make mock of us , yet we mock at you even as ye mock ;

39 . And ye shall know to whom a punishment that will confound him cometh , and upon whom a lasting doom will fall .

40 . ( Thus it was ) till , when Our commandment came to pass and the oven gushed forth water , We said : Load therein two of every kind , a pair ( the male and female ) , and thy household , save him against whom the word hath gone forth already , and those who believe . And but a few were they who believed with him .

41 . And he said : Embark therein! In the name of Allah be its course and its mooring . Lo! my Lord is Forgiving , Merciful .

42 . And it sailed with them amid waves like mountains , and Noah cried unto his son and he was standing aloof : O my son! Come ride with us , and be not with the disbelievers .

43 . He said : I shall betake me to some mountain that will save me from the water . ( Noah ) said : This day there is none that saveth from the commandment of Allah save him on whom He hath had mercy . And the wave came in between them , so he was among the drowned .

44 . And it was said : O earth! Swallow thy water and , O sky! be cleared of clouds! And the water was made to subside . And the commandment was fulfilled . And it ( the ship ) came to rest upon ( the mount ) Al-Judi and it was said : A far removal for wrongdoing folk!

45 . And Noah cried unto his Lord and said : My Lord! Lo! my son is of my household! Surely Thy promise is the Truth and Thou art the Most Just of Judges .

46 . He said : O Noah! Lo! he is not of thy household ; lo! he is of evil conduct , so ask not of Me that whereof thou hast no knowledge . I admonish thee lest thou be among the ignorant .

47 . He said : My Lord! Lo! in Thee do I seek refuge ( from the sin ) that I should ask off Thee that whereof I have no knowledge . Unless Thou forgive me and have mercy on me I shall he among the lost .

:D :smile:

Wow !!! :D u got it so sooooon !

ok now for the next question. anybody hv one ?

actually prophet Noah's life has always fascinated me, that's the reason why i knew the answer. :smile: :D

okay, here's another one....

warning: i am going to make it sound tougher than it is....

I am a person mentioned in the Qur'an. In fact, a surah is named after me. I am a father and i explain to my child several things: I warn him about walking boastingly, about treating his parents badly, and to make it easier i will even add a specific aya the he said):

Says “O my son! (said ******) if there

be (but) a weight of a mustard seed and it were (hidden) in a rock or (any where) in the heavens or in the earth, Allah Will Bring it forth, for Allah The Most Kind, The Most Expert�.

Luqman.............. Surah Luqman

I know I am right this time :D

hey tht was really easy !

got the answer after reading only the first 2 lines !

didn't need to read further !

btw can i know who all here is a hafizah/hafizul qur'an ?

Assalaamu Alaikum

I was the first Muslim Admiral General, name me.

Wa Alaikum Assalaam

Assalaamu Alaikum

hello no one knows the answer :D

think of this way:

I am just trying to let others have the honor of answering..................... :D

:D :D

seriously, I don't know the answer....but i am willing to take the challenge and guess (and make a fool of myself, if i'm wrong :D ( is it the prophet salla Allahoo alyhee wa salam??? :D :D

Edited by Batoota

Assalaamu Alaikum

I was the first Muslim Admiral General, name me.

Wa Alaikum Assalaam

Ok I'm not too sure, is it Mu3aawiyah r.a by any chance?

or is it Hazrat Ameer Hamza[r.a]

if not it wud b Abu Obaidah bin jarrah[r.a]

isn't ?? :D

Hz.Muawiyah r.a. assigned Hz.Aboo Moosaa Abdullah bin Quys (Qays,Kays,Kuys...) al-Asharyy r.a. as admiral, right?

Edited by AbdulkadirSaid

Assalaamu Alaikum

jazakum Allahu Khair for your patience brothers and sisters.......

correct answer is Abdullah ibn Sa'ad may Allah be pleased with him....