Islamic Forum
freedslave

Beware Of Harun Yahya ~ Is This True?

:sl;

I dont think thats true , but the only thing i dont like about Harun Yahya is his support and praise for Attaturk .

I think he has to for security reasons .

PropellerAds

i think you all should check his website as far as i know what bilal said about him is true and he should be avoided

Bilal speaks for his own manhaj and does not represent the whole Sunnah and Jamaa , so he will be ignored by those other than salafis .

Quote:

As we mentioned at the beginning, some people have no genuine understanding of God and so they imagine Him as a being present somewhere in the heavens and not really intervening in worldly affairs. The basis of this logic actually lies in the thought that the universe is an assembly of matter and God is “outside†this material world, in a far away place. In some false religions, belief in God is limited to this understanding.

However, as we have considered so far, matter is composed only of sensations. And the only real absolute being is God. That means that it is only God that exists: everything except Him are shadow beings. Consequently, it is impossible to conceive God as a separate being outside this whole mass of matter. God is surely “everywhere†and encompasses all.

(From his book, ‘Evolution Deceit)

“WHERE IS GODâ€

page 189 (3/4 way down) he writes:

“Consequently it is impossible to conceive Allah as a separate being outside this whole mass of matter (i.e the world) Allah is surely “everywhere†and encompasses all.

and you can look now at this

Quote:

As said before, the issues of death, Paradise, Hell, the Hereafter, and changing dimensions will be comprehended. Important questions such as, “Where is God?,†“What existed before God?,†“Who created God?,†“How long will the life in cemetery last?,†“Where are Paradise and Hell?,†and “Do Paradise and Hell currently exist?†will be easily answered. Once it’s understood that God created the entire universe from nothingness, the questions of “When?,†and “Where?†become meaningless, because there will be no time or place left. When spacelessness is comprehended, it can be understood that Hell, Paradise and Earth are all actually in the same location. If timelessness is understood, it will be understood that everything takes place at one single moment: Nothing need be awaited, and time does not go by, because everything has already happened and finished.

here at his site

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetharunyahya(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/truth08.php"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetharunyahya(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/truth08.php[/url]

the more you read on his site the more you see how much we should avoid him chapter 7 and 8

Bro again you take it literal , its a problem with you taking everything literal proved again .

Its not literal :sl: .

how should i understand it

man you really have problems and now i know 100% that you should be avoided am i supposed to know what he meant i read the book and this is what it says should i take it as meaning somthing else

here he also says

Today, ideological struggles, indeed, continue to divide the world. However, Muslims are not at one pole and Jews and Christians are not at the opposing pole. In fact, one pole represents people who believe in God's existence and unity, and the other pole represents the unbelievers, who believe in such anti-religious ideologies as materialism and Darwinism. There is only one way to defeat the alliance of the various groups of unbelievers on an ideological level: eradicate the negative and destructive influences of anti-religious materialism and further the cause of a society dominated by morality, happiness, tranquility, security, and prosperity. This will be done by forming an alliance of all conscientious people, namely, sincere Christians, along with religious Jews and Muslims, who will come together and unite in this common cause.

and here

This Creator describes Himself, the universe and the reason of our existence for us through the book He has sent down.

This Creator is God.

The fact is, the heavens and the Earth, that is, the universe are not stable. Their presence is made possible only by God's creation, and that they will disappear when He ends this creation.

If God did not wish to show the image of the world to our minds, the entire universe would cease to exist for us, and we could never reach it.

That we can never directly contact the material universe also answers the question of "Where is God?" that preoccupies a great many people.

As mentioned at the start, many cannot comprehend God's power and so, imagine Him as present somewhere in the heavens and not really intervening in worldly affairs. (God is certainly beyond that.) This logic is based on the assumptions that the universe is an assembly of matter and God is "outside" this material world.

However, just as we can never reach the material universe, neither can we have full knowledge of its true essence. All we know is the existence of the Creator Who brought all these things into being, in other words, God. To express that truth, great Islamic scholars like Imam Rabbani have said that the only absolute being is God; and that all the rest, except Him, are shadow entities.

That is because the world we see is entirely in our minds, and to directly experience its counterpart in the external world is totally impossible.

That being so, it would be wrong to imagine that God is "outside" of a material universe that we can never attain.

tell me what he means

It means that We and all creation are part of Allah SWT domain and Allah SWT encompasses everything but not literal within his SWT creation.

Bilal philips is the one who should avoided b brother , His tajseem can easily be proven .

Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips states in reference to Allah [swt]:

He has neither corporeal body nor is He a formless spirit. He has a form befitting His majesty, the like of which no man has ever seen or conceived, and which will only be seen (to the degree of man’s finite limitations) by the people of paradise.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_muslimconverts(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/e-books/fundamentals_of_tawheed.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_muslimconverts(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/e-books/fundamen..._of_tawheed.htm[/url]

Astaghfirullah .

lol i never said not to avoid bilal but what i said was i agree with him on this

but anyway from now on i have nothing to say to you you will believe what you believe

whom ever Allah guides non can misguide and whom ever Allah leads astry non can guide

Its an Islamic forum brother , the whole idea is to learn the next muslims point of view and keep an open mind and heart without bias and prejudice to a particular sect or school .

It just depends how your outlook is( In general i mean) .

:sl: for teaching me something new .

You said I should know how to differentiate between a criminal and a suspect. I asked "should I". Who says I should, can or would be able to differentiate? I am a free spirit.

I don't really know what Bin Laden has or hasn't ordered. I do know that he apprrently vowed to kill as many Americans as he could.

You wouldn't say he was on exactly friendly terms with them would you?

k

you're free spirit? cool. :sl:

nope. ben laden was not being friendly when he wanna vow to kill many americans. neither are bush and obama being friendly when they invaded sovereign nations. right? :sl:

Who's Obama invaded now?

O you who have spoken the words of faith but faith has not entered your hearts do not backbite about a muslim or seek out their faults, Allah s.w.t will seek out his faults even if he is house (abu daud)" and we shouldnt forget that labelling a person which Allah hasnt label is a sin and has long has long as he (harun yahya) bear witnes that there is one God(Allah) and that muhamad(s.a.w) is the final and last prophet of Allah he has no visible characteristics of those whom Allah has labelled due to this i will advice us all to leave the judgement to Allah s.w.t because he his all seeing and all knowing.(and Allah knows best)

I do like books written by Harun Yahya because he writes a lot about miracles in ourselves and around us, about history, etc, and his books are very understandable.

I don't know what he in fact believes because I can not take a look in his heart, but if he says he has nothing with Wahdat al-Wujud and he's not talking nor promoting it, we have no right to claim that...

Allah's Messenger said "I have not been ordered (by Allah) to search the hearts of the people or cut open their bellies." (Reported by Bukhari and Muslim)

And, I like Yusuf Estes, Indian Zakir Naik, Egyptian Mohamed Hassan and Mohamed Hussain Yaqoub, German Pierre Vogel, and some of our Bosnian scholars.

I LOVEEEE Harun Yahya!!! He is AWESOME, Masha Allah!!!

:sl: :sl: :no:

Salam alaykum,

i know this is an old topic, but i should make something clear about Adnan Oktar.

He is a big liar. I used to like his efforts spreading the words of Allah by publishing so many books in the past. However he showed his real face now. He has a TV channel called A9, and he gathers women who do not wear Islamic, and moreover he compliments them and even dances with them! He has tons of videos on youtube. I just put one of them here to show you. Watch it especially after the third minute:

And see this article:

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/news/world_news/Europe/article1258132.ece

May Allah save us from this kind of fake alims.

• Like 2

Salam alaykum,

i know this is an old topic, but i should make something clear about Adnan Oktar.

He is a big liar. I used to like his efforts spreading the words of Allah by publishing so many books in the past. However he showed his real face now. He has a TV channel called A9, and he gathers women who do not wear Islamic, and moreover he compliments them and even dances with them! He has tons of videos on youtube. I just put one of them here to show you. Watch it especially after the third minute:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzhQQDg4_6c

La Hawla Wa La Quwwata illa Billah

For a Muslim to involve in such Harkate, not to mention an Islamic Scholar. Nauzubillah!

Well. This is really embarrassing. SMH

I have seen these videos before as well.  I like the different topics he talks about, they are very clear and articulate.  I know there's much speculation going on about him but I have yet to see proof that he's such a horrible person as some people make him out to be.  With all the crazy stuff people are doing around the world, I don't see the actions of this one man as such a huge deal (unless it's having such negative effects which I don't yet comprehend.)  

But anywho's, that's just my thoughts on it.  

[at]Noora,

The Guy is supposed to be a Muslim Scholar! A role model - not just an ordinary Muslim.

I liked him a lot for the many beneficial books he has written. I will still give him A LOT of credit for those books and documentaries. But surely he has lost it this time.

May Allah :sw: forgive him.

Those women are not ordinary people, they are especially chosen by him, and you see they are all like -stars! Did you know that he LOVES jews? And he implies that he is mahdi.

how can we explain that a "religious" man put the moves on an extra attractive woman like that:

that is not even normal, isnt it? this is absurd to tell beautiful things like that.. i was thinking like you sister, but the things are more different than we think...

I don't like him at all...I really do not like how people talk about Islam and how they are a perfect Muslim but really they cannot even practice what they preach. The way he flirts with the women just makes me sick

• Like 1

I do find him weird- and these type of programs he is running, how can you feel at ease amongst these half dressed women- showcasing all their beauty..

He must be undressing them in his mind! I am a red blooded male and found it hard to watch!

The guy does come across as some type of megalomaniac

Edited by The Doc
  • Like 1