Islamic Forum
Hanafi

Main U.s Base Attacked

Well then this whole idea of discussion is pointless then, isn't it?

You thought I lived in Afghanistan because I converse with afghanis? That's kind of close-minded...

Tell me then, what is your point when you made this statement below:

I haven't spoke to a single afghan who supports the Taliban, or who wants the troops to leave.

Wassalam,

Y

PropellerAds
Tell me then, what is your point when you made this statement below:

I haven't spoke to a single afghan who supports the Taliban, or who wants the troops to leave.

Wassalam,

Y

My point is...... I haven't spoke to a single afghan who supports the Taliban, or who wants the troops to leave

Seriously... hooked on phonics.

My point is...... I haven't spoke to a single afghan who supports the Taliban, or who wants the troops to leave

Therefore ...?

Wassalam,

Y

Therefore ...?

Wassalam,

Y

Therefore I believe the Afghans want the NATO troops to stay? I believe that they're doing a good job, over all? Do you read english, or just hurl random invectives in it?

It's like me saying this: "I haven't spoke to a single American who 100% believe in US government's version of the 9/11 event."

What do you think?

Wassalam,

Y

:sl:

you know taking the opinions of 20 people you met in University and then superimposing then an a nation of millions is just not a smart thing to do.

It would be as if I took opinions of 15 KKK members and then said, well ALL of America hates every one who is not white.

would you agree with that statement?

BTW I have a friend who is from Afghanistan and is Muslim but hated the Taliban and I have another friend who is Sikh and is also from Afghanistan and he loved them

take from that what you will

you know taking the opinions of 20 people you met in University and then superimposing then an a nation of millions is just not a smart thing to do.It would be as if I took opinions of 15 KKK members and then said, well ALL of America hates every one who is not white.

would you agree with that statement?

BTW I have a friend who is from Afghanistan and is Muslim but hated the Taliban and I have another friend who is Sikh and is also from Afghanistan and he loved them

take from that what you will

Maybe, not alright, maybe personal interactions and personal experiences aren't enough to rely on, but that's what I got. I mean, I'd love to rely on sketchy internet sources, fairy tales and wild conspiracy theories like some of you guys, but I just don't have that kind of intellectual bravery.

Maybe, not alright, maybe personal interactions and personal experiences aren't enough to rely on, but that's what I got. I mean, I'd love to rely on sketchy internet sources, fairy tales and wild conspiracy theories like some of you guys, but I just don't have that kind of intellectual bravery.

I don't understand. Who asks you to rely on fairy tales or wild conspiracy theories?

Wassalam,

Y

so essentially what your saying is that any one who expresses an opinion other then the one you are already formulated, regardless of how credible that person is, you will simply not accept it and chalk it up as conspiracy theory...............

and the award for the most closed minded individual goes to....... :sl: