Islamic Forum
Hanafi

Main U.s Base Attacked

BAGHDAD - A rocket or mortar attack on the main U.S. base near Baghdad killed two members of the U.S.-led coalition forces and wounded 40 people, the military said Thursday 11.10.07.

The attack occurred Wednesday at the Camp Victory, a sprawling garrison that houses the headquarters of American forces in Iraq, according to a statement.

Two coalition force members were killed and 38 wounded, the military said. It also said two "third country nationals" were wounded. It did not identity them further, but military spokesman Lt. Col. Rudolph Burwell said the term usually refers to foreign contractors and not Iraqis or Americans.

The attack is under investigation, the statement said.

Most troops stationed at Camp Victory are American but other coalition soldiers are based at the complex near Baghdad International Airport. No further details on the attack were immediately released.

Camp Victory and other U.S. bases in Iraq have frequently come under fire, but attacks with such a large number of casualties are rare.

On Sept. 11, one person was killed and 11 were wounded in a rocket attack. The U.S. military said a 240 mm rocket provided to Shiite extremists by Iran was used in that attack.

The U.S.-protected Green Zone, which houses the American and British embassies and the Iraqi government headquarters, is far more vulnerable as it is situated in central Baghdad.

Of course two could very well mean fifty- is it not now time to go?

PropellerAds

The US base camps are being attacked by Iraqi patriots all over Iraq and American soldiers and marines are getting killed in Iraq. Bush and the US regime will not tell you this news.

The US base camps are being attacked by Iraqi patriots all over Iraq and American soldiers and marines are getting killed in Iraq. Bush and the US regime will not tell you this news.

surely it cannot be as bad as you portray the 18 province state to be in, for if it was in the state of apocalyptic anarchy that so many claim it to be, the united scum of America would have withdrawn a long time ago, saving plenty of slutty mothers their cowardly sons returning....

without a limb or two, I dont give a saddamn about them

{Moderator note}

This post violated forum rule #33. Action taken. View (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]details[/url].

:sl:

Brother ###### is right. Mortar shells have landed inside US military bases before, although I have to say this sounds like a deadlier attack.

That being said, there's no reason to laugh or put smiley faces. There's no reason to celebrate this.

This has happened before; and US soldiers and contract killers are still spilling the blood of Iraqis. Nothing has changed.

surely it cannot be as bad as you portray the 18 province state to be in, for if it was in the state of apocalyptic anarchy that so many claim it to be, the united scum of America would have withdrawn a long time ago, saving plenty of slutty mothers their cowardly sons returning....

without a limb or two, I dont give a saddamn about them

{Moderator note}

This post violated forum rule #33. Action taken. View (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]details[/url].

I have vcds that show how Iraqi patriots attack US base camps all over Iraq and the number of the US soldiers killed by Iraqi patriots is increasing steadily. The US regime is losing the war in Iraq. However Bush doesn't care about the deaths of the US soldiers/marines etc because his Zionist masters want the Iraqi oil wells and Bush and his Zionist masters want the US forces to do the dirty work in Iraq for the Zionists.

Nothing to laugh at???

Well shouldn't those who are anti-occupationists, who see nothing but misery in the news at least rejoice??

^^^The day when something positive happens, like when the forces of the US and the coalition of the unwilling, retreats from their military bases, or when all or most violence stops in Iraq, then I'll rejoice.

This attack has not even changed US leaders' resolve to plunder the country...

I suppose you've got a valid point. Rejoice was too strong a word, maybe we should just stick to smirking...

I have vcds that show how Iraqi patriots attack US base camps all over Iraq and the number of the US soldiers killed by Iraqi patriots is increasing steadily...

I'm sure you've seen all the videos' on 'YouTube' of the mujjies getting their ###### handed to them, some quite literally. Just punch in 'Iraq' and see how great the U.S. Armed Forces really are. There are tons of videos' of helicopter gunships just making minced meat of a groups of terrorists. And the 'sniper' videos are priceless ! And when the 500 pound bombs hit !! Holy cow !!! You need to see for yourself !! There's more and more of these videos' popping up every day. I think it's a beautiful thing. Go on 'YouTube' and type 'Iraq' into the search engine. You'll be glad you did !! :sl:

yeah but them videos are all about killing babies.... whats so hard about shooting a few bombs from a plane knowing full well that noone can get you, how brave eh?

I'm sure you've seen all the videos' on 'YouTube' of the mujjies getting their ###### handed to them, some quite literally. Just punch in 'Iraq' and see how great the U.S. Armed Forces really are. There are tons of videos' of helicopter gunships just making minced meat of a groups of terrorists. And the 'sniper' videos are priceless ! And when the 500 pound bombs hit !! Holy cow !!! You need to see for yourself !! There's more and more of these videos' popping up every day. I think it's a beautiful thing. Go on 'YouTube' and type 'Iraq' into the search engine. You'll be glad you did !! :sl:

You're a disgrace to humanity.

Salam.

Why is that, O worshipper of false idols?

Because I think he deserves to be reprimanded, Oh abstainer of ribs and beer. :sl:

you sicken me.

The news was supposed to gladden the hearts of anti imperialists from tokyo to toronto.

braheema

you ve got some nerve.

here we are trying to demoralise all the imperialists and all you can do is to argue amongst yourselves.

It seems to me that you depend on 'YouTube' as your only source of information so you make wrong allegation to insult your own mind. I have many sources that show that the US regime and its allies are losing the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. You are so pathetic and sadistic for supporting the brutal and barbaric US forces that are terrorizing and massacring the innocent and defenseless Iraqi and Afghan people.

Edited by wiseguy

I typed in Iraq and there was nothing but congressional hearings.

Could you be a little bit more specific?

Yes a disgrace!

The funny thing is that he has on the surface a muslim name. I wonder what his problems with the resistanace in Iraq is?

Yes a disgrace!

The funny thing is that he has on the surface a muslim name. I wonder what his problems with the resistanace in Iraq is?

He's not a Muslim, he's a filthy kaafir. He is a clown, that is why he chose that name.

bottom line is that the us regime seem to train lots of BabyKillerz

Truth is american soldiers are so out place and you would expect that lol they are driven by all sorts of drugs to keep them carry on with the inhuman jobs. Really they are nothing but worser than anything lower value than inhuman , I mean i wish if i could only find a word that would fit to describe them.

He's not a Muslim, he's a filthy kaafir. He is a clown, that is why he chose that name.

just for the record, there is such thing as arab non-muslims :sl: