Islamic Forum
Princess Mujahada

Bush Dodges A Shoe

Name the oil companies that are operating in Iraq now and the countries they are originating in...

See post 46.

PropellerAds

:sl:

The Best Shoes in the World!

Didn’t G.W. Bush say that the Americans would be greeted in the streets of Baghdad with flowers and roses?

Seven years later G.W. Bush himself is greeted with a pair of shoes!

Yesterday while Bush was speaking at the office of the Iraqi prime minister in Baghdad, an Iraqi journalist threw a shoe at the President, who ducked it, only to have the second shoe thrown at him, and again he ducked it. The President has been showing off his skills of ducking since 9-11. The man said: “This is the farewell kiss you dog!†and then he said: ““This is from the widows, the orphans and those who were killed in Iraq.â€

Both, the throwing of the shoe and calling him a dog are ultimate forms of humiliation and disrespect in the Arab world. This, alHamdulillah, is proper greeting for this invader of Muslim land. But the even more proper treatment is that which is leveled against the invading troops on the streets of Baghdad.

The shoes of this journalist are better than those leaders in the Arab world who paraded their daughters to dance for Bush.

Before the Green Zone Scholars, and RAND Muslims, the promoters of the fiqh of humiliation, step up to the stage in defense of Bush and claim that this act is ‘against the Sunnah!’ let it be known that the Muslim is kind with the disbeliever who is decent and pays due respect to Islamic authority, but the Muslim is harsh against the arrogant and the transgressor. The words of Rasulullah to the leaders of Quraish were: “I came to with slaughter,†Abu Bakr cursed the disbelievers in Hudaybiyyah, and Omar would consistently beat these disbelievers, curse them and threaten them. On another note, and as ridiculous as it may sound, for those who say that al Maliki is “wali amr†and as Muslims we should not revolt against him, is this journalist at sin for not having sought the permission of al Maliki to throw his shoes? Because to them, this is definitely an act of fitnah!

Unfortunately he missed. As someone on the net has rightfully stated:

“Nobody wants to see President Bush being missed by a flying shoe like this. It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity that has been missed here.â€

In the End, if anyone of you gets to know the brand of shoes this journalist was wearing please inform us about it. We would all like to go out and buy some, in solidarity with our brother!

By Imam Anwar Awlaki

Asalaamualikum

Bush has some very good reflexes. Almost cat-like. The look on his face after the first shoe was thrown is a classic...fear and suprise...Georgy, that wont be the last time u feel that...

But i hope the shoe thrower guy is ok.

It was just sad that the iraqi president was trying to save Bush from the second shoe hitting him. He should have aimed his slap at Bush's face...it was a much closer target.

Walikumsalaam

brother ######, welcome back!

as for the people flaming him, cut to the chase and answer his questions please, instead of making useless points and generally not adding to much to this thread. useless points would include the making fun and such.

i belive his main question was "what would you do if somone overseas came over(again) and killed your father and raped your people and blew up your friends house and killed kids. what would you do?

Peace everyone,

Brother ###### came back because I asked him to, repeatedly. He is always welcome to this forum, and he has all the right to leave and come back according to his own life obligations. Those who feel sad seeing him around are usually zionists, because he does a very good job exposing the real ugly face of zionism and imperialism. We will disable any zionist/imperialist that shows up in this friendly forum. zionists should instead join some slaughter house forum to satisfy their historical lust for bloody genocides. This is a warning to all zionists/imperialists hiding in our forum.

Why don't you say that Bush should be prosecuted for his crime against humanity in Iraq, Afghanistan etc instead of saying that the shoe thrower should be prosecuted for insulting Bush who is a mass murderer?

exactly, never did the americans in this thread raised the issue about persecuting bush for his real crimes until this journalist threw his shoes at him and they wanted him be punished. all these americans' posts in this thread stink ...

wassalam,

y

Please post the article.

you asked to be spoonfed, but no problem.

Later, a trail of fresh blood could be seen on the carpet

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.yahoo(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/s/ap/20081215/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush_notebook"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.yahoo(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/s/ap/20081215/ap_on_...h/bush_notebook[/url]

The U.S. is and always has been paying market price for any oil that comes from Iraq. This 'stealing oil' thing is a fairy tale.

the intention was to steal iraq's oil, the fact that it doesn't go according to the plan is another issue.

wassalam,

y

Are you telling me what I should and should not be saying as part of your official duties as IF Guardian, or is this your own personal brand of censorship?

i told you because i wanted to. what's wrong with you? address what i told you instead of going personal like this.

As far as telling you what is proper, I was merely expressing my view (normally what a forum is all about) regarding non-judicial punishment. As I stated, I am against it. Are you in favor of it?

you were not talking only about non-judicial punishment, but in your previous post you were also talking about modern societies, civilized manners, understanding, consensual government, non judicial punishment, codes of behavior ... and that's what i addressed.

wassalam,

y

If someone had thrown a shoe at Saddam Hussein, he would probably have been hailed as a hero by the west. Maybe not by the government, but I'm sure the media wouldn't give him a hard time for it.

If someone had thrown a shoe at Saddam they would have been tortured to death. And haven't you noticed that many in "the west" ARE applauding the show thrower?

i told you because i wanted to. what's wrong with you? address what i told you instead of going personal like this.

you were not talking only about non-judicial punishment, but in your previous post you were also talking about modern societies, civilized manners, understanding, consensual government, non judicial punishment, codes of behavior ... and that's what i addressed.

You try to tell me what I should and should not do and I am the one getting personal?

Frankly, I cannot see where you addressed anything. Thankfully, this conversation looks like it has come to an end.

Frankly, I cannot see where you addressed anything. Thankfully, this conversation looks like it has come to an end.

fine, then explain to me what you meant by codes of behavior in a modern world

wassalam,

y

i need you to explain why you need to talk about codes of behavior in a modern world referring to the shoe throwing accident, when your elected president himself regarded it as a sign of free society. EXPLAIN.

The fact is the whole world knows that Al-Zeidi the shoe thrower is being tortured by the US regime and the US puppet because he has humiliated GW Bush who is terrorizing and massacring innocent Iraqi people and occupying Iraq illegally:

Albaghdadia, the TV channel where the Iraqi Journalist Montather Al-Zeidi works, reports that an Iraqi MP (Ms. Zainab Al-Kanani) informed them that Montather's hand was broken in jail.

This confirms a lot of reports and rumors about Montather being subject to torture while the Iraqi authorities are interrogating and detaining him in some unspecified location.

Source: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_raedinthemiddle.blogspot(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2008/1...en-in-jail.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_raedinthemiddle.blogspot(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2008/1...en-in-jail.html[/url]

Iraqi TV al-Sharqiya just reported on the news that AL-Zaidi is transferred to Camp Cropper prison [the Airport prison, managed by the American forces].

The TV Channel announced that Al-Zaidi is in a difficult condition, with broken ribs and signs of tortures on his thighs. Also he can not move his right arm.

Source: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetroadstoiraq(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2008/12/16/urge...cropper-prison/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetroadstoiraq(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2008/12/16/urge...cropper-prison/[/url]

Conclusion:

1) Al-Zeidi is a good Iraqi patriot who love Iraq more than his own life. He is a Muslim hero for he is brave enough to humiliate GW Bush who has illegally invaded and occupied Iraq and terrorized and massacred innocent Iraqi people. Al-Zeidi represents the wishes of the Iraqi people who hate the brutal US regime and the US corrupt puppet Iraqi regime very much.

2) GW Bush deserves to be humiliated and insulted for his brutal crime against humanity. He should be hanged to death for he is worse than Hitler, Tojo, Mussolini and Stalin.

3) The US brutal puppet Iraqi regime is trying to mislead the world by giving false statement to condone its brutality.

Thousands Of Iraqis Demand Release Of 'Shoe' Journalist

Protesters in Baghdad call for al-Zaidi to be freed

December 16, 2008

By Heather Maher

Thousands of Iraqis have been protesting to demand the release of a reporter who threw his shoes at U.S. President George W. Bush in anger.

Officials said Muntadhir al-Zaidi was being held in custody after the December 14 incident during Bush's surprise visit to Baghdad.

Al-Zaidi called Bush a "dog" and hurled the shoes as the outgoing U.S. president was holding a news conference with Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.

His act has come to symbolize the feelings of thousands of Iraqis who are fed up with the U.S. occupying force.

He is by now probably aware that he has become an unlikely hero to thousands of Iraqis and Arabs across the region who are proud of him for insulting the man they cannot forgive for invading and occupying a country in this region.

Insult

Showing the sole of your shoe to someone in the Arab world is the rudest thing you can do, and calling someone a "dog" means you consider them "filthy."

Al-Zaidi could face charges of insulting a foreign leader and if found guilty, could receive a sentence of up to two years in prison or a small fine.

Huge crowds of people have been demonstrating in Baghdad and other Iraqi cities to demand al-Zaidi's release and echo his message to Bush.

Ordinary Iraqis are praising al-Zaidi, calling him "brave," and what he did "awesome." Local media has quoted police officers, professors, dentists, and shopkeepers, all saying he did what every Iraqi would like to do.

In Baghdad's Shi'ite slum of Al-Sadr City, thousands of supporters of radical Shi'ite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr burned U.S. flags to protest against Bush and called for al-Zaidi's release.

Waving shoes and signs that read "Go Out U.S.A.," they chanted: "Bush, Bush, listen well: Two shoes on your head!"

In Al-Najaf, a Shi'ite holy city, some protesters threw their shoes at a U.S. patrol as it passed by. Witnesses said the U.S. troops did not respond and continued on their patrol.

Arab Praise For Shoe-Thrower

The glee has spread across the Arab world. Pictures of the incident ran on the front pages of newspapers on the morning of December 15 across the region, some showing a shoe in midair, hurtling toward Bush's ducking head, a look of shock on al-Maliki's face.

Satellite television channels showed the melee over and over, while on-air journalists made jokes and held discussions about the myriad ways they disagree with Bush.

Al-Jazeera television even interviewed Saddam Hussein's former chief lawyer, Khalil al-Dulaymi, who offered to defend al-Zaidi.

And Al-Baghdadiyah, the Iraqi-owned, Cairo-based television station where al-Zaidi works, aired continuous pleas to release their reporter against a video background of explosions and music that denounced the U.S. presence in Iraq.

According to his family, both experiences, plus his daily reporting on the violent conflict, contributed to his passionate resentment of U.S. soldiers in his country.

Al-Zaidi's sister has called him a hero, and his brothers have publicly defended his actions. His brother Uday praised his courage.

"Millions of Iraqis, or rather millions of people in the world, wish to do what Muntadhir did, or something similar. Thank God he has got the courage to do it, and to avenge the Iraqi people and the country, and to stand up to those who plunder it and have killed its people," Uday al-Zaidi said.

"More than 5 million people were orphaned by Bush and his aides. We thank God for everything that might happen to Muntadhir. We say thank God because Muntadhir has raised our head and the heads of the Iraqi people high."

The incident came at a particularly bad time for Bush. The outgoing U.S. leader was on a surprise last visit to Iraq to put some polish on his long and controversial entanglement with the country.

Source: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetrferl(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Content/Thousands_Of_Iraqis_Demand_Release_Of_Shoe_Journalt/1360258.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetrferl(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Content/Thousands_Of_...st/1360258.html[/url]

A671A010_C8B6_437D_AC78_F07B3A021802_w203_s.jpg

"Hero" gets free room and board.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_english.aljazeera(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news/middleeast/2009/03/200931284614932487.html"]Al Jazeera[/url]

:sl:

I agree, he had the guts to do what so many just think of doing.

That was a classic man!