Islamic Forum
Princess Mujahada

Bush Dodges A Shoe

:sl:

PropellerAds

A journalist throws his shoes at George W Bush during a Press Conference. Bush shows good reflexes dodging BOTH shoes at close range! Fox might report this as an assassination attempt by "Shoe Bombs"!

Throwing someone with a shoe is the ultimate insult an Arab can make. The Iraqi journalist Muntader Al-Zeidi shouted, as he was throwing both of his shoes on the face of Bush:

This is the farewell kiss, you dog!
This is from the widows, the orphans and those you killed in Iraq

Several bodyguards and security personnels jumped at the journalist and started beating him fiercely everywhere, then they dragged him as he was crying from pain of the hits. No one knows where they took him. A lawyer expressed his fear in a tv interview that they may announce him dead from a heart attack or something like that. A group of 100 Iraqi lawyers was formed to call for his immediate release. This is the kind of justice that the US isntalled in Iraq, torturing journalist and killing anyone who objects to the occupation of their country.

Muntader Al-Zeidi to me now is a hero. That guy Bush should be executed by shoe beating, not just thrown at his criminal face. He will be remembered in history as a war criminal and torture sadist, together with his gang in the administration and their british dog.

Wow, I can't believe he managed to dodge the first one, especially since he was completely unprepared for it.

Wow, I can't believe he managed to dodge the first one, especially since he was completely unprepared for it.

the guy threw like a girl

... and started beating him fiercely everywhere, then they dragged him as he was crying from pain of the hits. No one knows where they took him...

Where in the tape did the 'beating' happen ? I didn't see any 'beating'. I would imagine they took him to jail. :sl:

Bush laughed off the incident, saying: "It doesn't bother me. If you want the facts, it was a size 10 shoe that he threw".

if this is a sign, next time it might be a 44 bullet size

the guy threw like a girl

no problem. as long as bush and his people got the message

wassalam,

y

lol

i was hoping at least one of the shoes would hit him, the old man has fast reflexes.

salaam

Shame it was only a shoe...But just goes to show how anything is possible and really it was a bit of a late reaction with his body guards.

Where in the tape did the 'beating' happen ? I didn't see any 'beating'. I would imagine they took him to jail. :sl:

there was a trail of fresh blood on the carpet

wassalam,

y

They most probably did beat him for that. They are a bunch of servile dogs when it comes to Bush and the US govt. So much for the 'free society' we keep hearing about. Who are the US govt. kidding?

If not, the guy will probably be arrested for assault.

Nevertheless, hats off to him.

Yes its just a shoe but it's symbolic on so many levels.

He knows he's scum there. I'm sure he's a little paranoid and thus prepared for unfortunate events.

:sl: dear muslims

Waste of a fine pair of shoes imo

The "president" is simply not even worth the effort

I thought it was a pretty good throw. I'm actually impressed that Bush dodged that, because if he didn't he would have gotten a shoe to the face.

I'm wondering now what has happened with that journalist? I bet he'll end up in prison.

Lol, wow.

The "president" is simply not even worth the effort

perhaps it's to tell him "walk a mile in my shoes why don't you"

I'm wondering now what has happened with that journalist?

charged for assault maybe? If so, I'd take account of the 'weapon' used which shows the intent of the act - in his case it were a pair of shoes.

there was a trail of fresh blood on the carpet wassalam,y

You saw that in those videos that were posted ? :sl:

I was surprised he dodged first shoe too. He might be old but he is in good shape I think. It would have been a lot more funnier if Bush had yelled like a girl and put his hands before his face like a X ahahahahahah.. omg that would have been it!!! (no offense to girls).. and yes security was very lax.. if that were the US that man would have been down on the ground even before the first shoe got up in the air!

As for the journalist.. I really hope he is okay because there is high possibility CIA operating in Iraq will torture him and leave him to die! Let us make dua for him really!

I heard unconfirmed rumours Gaddafi wants to have him released :sl:..

The Iraqi TV reporter Muntazer al-Zaidi is a brave Iraqi patriot who truly loves Iraq more than his own life by hurling his shoes at George W. Bush, an action hailed in the Arab world as an ideal parting gift to an unpopular US president to humiliate Bush and the US regime that have illegally attacked, invaded and occupied Iraq and terrorized, tortured, raped and murdered the countless innocent Iraqi people. Zaidi jumped up during a joint a news conference with Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on Sunday, and shouted: "It is the farewell kiss, you dog," and threw two shoes at the US leader. "Muntazer detested America. He detested the US soldiers, he detested Bush," said one on condition of anonymity. Soles of shoes are considered the ultimate insult in Arab culture.

Only US rabid dogs such as Nouri al-Maliki kiss and lick GW Bush's feet while 99% of Iraqi people hate the US regime and the US puppet Iraqi regime very much. And now al-Zaidi is being tortured by Nouri al-Maliki's Nazi regime for humiliating the US regime and the US puppet Iraqi regime.

We Muslims are very proud of Muntazer al-Zaidi for his brave action against the US war criminals and the Iraqi traitors. He is a Muslim hero. Saddam Hussein's former lawyer Khalil al-Dulaimi said he was forming a team to defend Zaidi and that around 200 lawyers, including Americans, had offered their services for free.

Arabs hail shoe attack as Bush's farewell gift

by Karim Talbi Karim Talbi – Mon Dec 15, 3:54 pm ET

BAGHDAD (AFP) – Iraq faced mounting calls on Monday to release the journalist who hurled his shoes at George W. Bush, an action hailed in the Arab world as an ideal parting gift to an unpopular US president.

Colleagues of Muntazer al-Zaidi , who works for independent Iraqi television station Al-Baghdadia, said he "detested America" and had been plotting such an attack for months against the man who ordered the war on his country.

"Throwing the shoes at Bush was the best goodbye kiss ever... it expresses how Iraqis and other Arabs hate Bush," wrote Musa Barhoumeh, editor of Jordan's independent Al-Gahd newspaper.

United States War Crimes Against Iraq:

Crimes Against Peace, War Crimes, Crimes Against

Humanity and Other Criminal Acts and High Crimes in

Violation of the Charter of the United Nations,

International Law, the Constitution of the United States

and Laws made in Pursuance Thereof.

3dc610ebf344010c.jpg

You saw that in those videos that were posted ? :sl:

no ... but from article reporting the event.

wassalam,

y

brother ######, long time no see ... welcome back!

Salam alikum

Best one who hit the US with a shoe was president Saddam Husein . may Allah forgive him .. until the enemies of Islam killed him!!! the ones he beaten up before

brother ######, long time no see ... welcome back!

Thank you very much. Nice to see you too for you are my good brother.

Salam alikum

Best one who hit the US with a shoe was president Saddam Husein . may Allah forgive him .. until the enemies of silam killed him!!! the ones he beaten up before

Saddam Hussain is an Iraqi patriot who was brave enough to defy and resist the brutal US imperialism until the end of his life. On the contrary, there are a few Iraqi hypocrites and traitors who become the US whores by cooperating and conspiring with the US regime to occupy Iraq illegally and terrorize innocent Iraqi people. Shame on the US rabid dogs.

Shoe-thrower's brother: He wanted to humiliate 'tyrant' Bush

From Jomana Karadsheh

CNN

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- The brother of the journalist now famous for hurling his shoes at President Bush said his sibling's actions were "spontaneous" and represented millions of Iraqis who want to "humiliate the tyrant."

Dhirgham al-Zaidi, who sometimes worked as his brother's cameraman, described the reporter's hatred for the "material American occupation".

Supporters of Muntadhar al-Zaidi say that his feelings were influenced by watching the agony suffered by everyday Iraqis. Most of the reporter's stories focused on Iraqi widows, orphans, and children, said the brother.

Sometimes the 29-year-old journalist would cry, his brother said, adding that he would be so moved by the tales he reported of poor families that he asked his colleagues to give money to them. On most nights, he returned to his home in central Baghdad after reporting from Sadr City, one of the country's most violent slums and the epicenter of several of the war's battles.

Muntadhar al-Zaidi's reporting for Egypt-based independent television Al-Baghdadia was "against the occupation," his brother said. The journalist would occasionally sign off his stories "from occupied Baghdad."

Shouting as he was dragged to the floor, the reporter called his shoe-throwing -- a traditional insult in Arab culture -- a "farewell kiss" to a "dog" who launched the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

The al-Zaidi family plans to retain Egyptian lawyers to defend Muntadhar al-Zaidi. The reporter's brother said the family has not been contacted by the Iraqi government.

Dhirgham al-Zaidi said he is "proud" of his brother whose act, while rash, was a statement of behalf of "millions" of other Iraqis. Dhirgham said the shoe throwing was "Iraq's reaction" to the war and years of U.S. sanctions against Iraq before the conflict began. The reporter was not motivated for personal reasons, or because he has "anything against the American people," he said.

Dhirgham al-Zaidi says his brother started working for in 2005 as one of its founding staff members.

Al-Baghdadia is devoting round-the-clock coverage to the incident and calling for the immediate release of the reporter whose co-workers describe him as usually "calm and polite."

In a statement read on the air, Al-Baghdadia said al-Zaidi should be freed "in accordance with democracy and freedom of expression Iraqis were promised by the new era and American authorities."

The channel also ran the reporter's image with what it said were messages of support from viewers in a crawl at the bottom of the screen and called on Arabs, Muslims and Iraqis to support "your brother."