Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MomentsForLife

Tomorrow Is The First Day Of Eid Al-feter

Assalmo alykom !!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow is the first day of Eid Al feter in all Arabic countries !!!!!

Eid mubarak !!

Taqabala Allah ta3tkom

may Allah accept our prayers and fasting and sadakat :sl:

Mubarak ! mubarak ! mubarak !!

Enjoy your time in al Eid :j:

I will miss ramadan :sl:

Love you all in Allah

and specail ramadan mubarak to my fiance " Ebtesam " which is a member in gawaher forum :no:

salam ![using large font size is not allowed]

PropellerAds

:sl:

Eid Mubarak to u too and to all IF members :sl:

Could u please let me know how u know they are celebrating Eid tomorrow? Did u see it on tv? Which channel?

Eid Mubarak all!!! :sl: May Allah make us witness next year's Ramadan! Ameen!

Yes it's Eid tomorrow here in KSA insha'Allah. They said it on Al Ekhbariyah (a Saudi channel), that's how I knew.

They announce it in mousques and on all tv channels in the arabic world

Aljazeera

Al-arabiya

al-ekhbarya

DubaiTv

Lbc

Future tv

Eid mubarak to all sisters and brothers :sl:

Eid Mubarak to you All.

And Huge congratulations on your engagement. May Allah bless your lives and make it easy for you to be married...Ameeen. :sl:

Thank you very much sister tamarbutah :sl:

Ebtesam is a very wonderful muslim girl :sl:

mashala :j:

May Allah blesses her and keep her happy :no:

Eid mubarak to all our sisters and brothers again and again :D

Anyone know when eid is in the US/Canada ???

Brother, in USA, it is on 13th Oct, this saturday.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetwhen-is(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/eid-al-fitr-2007.asp"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetwhen-is(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/eid-al-fitr-2007.asp[/url]

This is the source. But I live in UK, im celebrating it tomorow (12th Oct) inshallah

nways, there is a lot of confusion because ppl say its on saturday, or on friday. I am unsure.

I just wanted to say as well. Eid Mubarak to all brothers and sisters. May he grant all ure du'aas and wishes. May he make u successful in whatever youre doin i.e. becomin hafiz, going umrah, even reading salaah. We dont appreciate things that Allah swt has given us.i realised that a lot more when the khatamy-quran du'aa was read.

EID MUBARAK

PS.sorry bout the link. cant post it cuz i havent been here in ages.

but just type in EID AL FITR 2007 DATE on google. and itll be the FIRST LINK.

salaams

EID MUBARAK EVERYONE!!! sisters :j: and brothers :sl:

And to MomentsFor Life of course :sl:

May Allah accept our fasting and prayers!

:salam: :sl:

EID IS ON SATURDAY NOT FRIDAY... if you HAVENT seen the moon, which by several websites is not possible today, EID cannot be tomorrow, we have to complete 30 days then celebrate EID...

damn saudis, doing whatever they want..

here is a picture that shows that it is IMPOSSIBLE for anyone in the world (except for south america) to see moon..

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetmoonsighting(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/visibilitycurves/1428shw.gif[/img]

Edited by shez

:sl: Sister Shez,

I don't think its good for you to talk like that. Please choose your words more carefully. Jazaki Allah khair.

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img63.imageshack.us/img63/6922/2d0e6d69518a968a60ce88ekc6.gif[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img267.imageshack.us/img267/4975/f035d016b3e1fb2e5373abchy3.gif[/img]

Edited by hira

:sl: Sister Shez,

I don't think its good for you to talk like that. Please choose your words more carefully. Jazaki Allah khair.

on my gender it says MALE.. lol

i know, it was heat of the moment thing. its true though. because of them, there are two eids everywhere in world, now even in pakistan...

Assalamo Alykom , good morning in this wonderful eid day :sl:

dear shiz , I think that you should really choose your words ! on your gender you are male and in your religion you are muslim ! and it's Islamic forum if u didnot notice ! and today it's eid if u didnot notice that too! be a bit happy , dont complicate things !!

Thank you Dear ebtesam , May Allah bless you and keep smile on your face :sl:

salam

Edited by MomentsForLife

Assalamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullahee wa Barakatu

In my location we are going to celebrate the Eid on Saturday, because the moon was not sighted. I respect the decision of the Jama'ah. If they saw then moon in the Middle East then we should not criticize them. Some see the moon others don't see it. Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala distributes our rizq with different amounts and differently. Rizq includes barakah. Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala allows some people one more fasting day, but for others he let them see the crescent already. The barakah is distributed differently.

It is important to stick with the Jama'ah and to respect the decision of the Jama'ah concerning moonsighting. Even if you prefer to follow the Saudi decision, if the local jama'ah decides to follow the moonsighting of North America then it needs to be respected. If someone receives the information that the Eid is on Friday, but the Jama'ah decides for Saturday because the moon was not sighted in North America the he had to stick with the Jama'ah. Sticking with the Jama'ah does not mean that you have to fast on that day, but it means that you respect their decision and do not go to the Jama'ah with food in your hand to show them that he is not fasting. If someone prefers not to fast on that day, then he can break the fasting but not in public but in secret and it is between him and Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala, especially, if there is only one Jama'ah in the locality. However, if there are more than one Jama'ah then you can join the Jama'ah according to your preferance.

I just wanted to add that just because you think saudi is wrong that dosent mean they are wrong Brother Shez, you should just respect everyones decsion and Eid Mubarak to those who celebrate today and Eid Mubarak to those that celebrate tomorrow. Just want to add that if we all followed Makka then we would all be able to celebrate on the same day. It is Makka that they decide when Hajj is and that day cannot be disputed, there is no split in which day Hajj is on....Just something to think about.

Alot of Masaajid don't even follow sharia'. We really need a strong council of scholars in the west that can decide and we should either follow them when they see clear sighting or we should go with Makka, (which is what I have done.)

Anyone can blame the other for division which is wrong to do because we should really be uniting especially in these times.

May Allah unite us all as one body...Ameeeen.

May Allah put love in our hearts for all our Sisters and Brothers and make us determined not to divide each other...Ameeen. :sl:

Assalamu alaikum

EID MUBARAK BROTHERS AND SISTERS...wish you all a wonderful Eid

wsalam

Eid mubarak everyone. And special congratulations to our dear members MFL and ebtesam. May Allah bless you with happiness in this life and the next.

The Saudis were proven wrong in many past situations. the problem is that they grant a big sum of money to anyone who comes forward and testify that he has sighted the moon. Many of us don't know that there are plenty of poor Saudis, very poor actually, subhanAllah, living in that over-rich country. But, the family who took over the country and named it after its own family name, is busy paying billions of dollars to the west to buy weapons that they never use, just to continue to please their western protectors. They don't even know how to use those over priced weapons. They pay those billions in return for securing their throne within the family. Its ironic, but that's how it is..

But that's a different story. Eid mubarak everyone!

btw, brother MFL, not all Arab countries celebrated eid in friday, some will start eid insha'Allah saturday.

EID MUBARAK to all brothers and sisters reading this... :sl:

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i64.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/h200/arys83/eid205.jpg[/img]

Taqabal'Allaahu Minna Wa Minkum

Eid Mubarak to all Dear Brothers and Sisters

Wa Koul Aam Wa Antoum Bikheir :sl: