Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dot

Do you like our new google search tool?

How do you want your result page served?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How do you want your result page served?

• I want my search results in a new window
    • I want my search results in the same IF window

:D

Dear IF members

I've added "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url] search tool for your convenience, so now you can search anything without having to leave the topic you're reading or posting in.

You can use it to both search IF, or the web at large.

Searching the web from our tool, which is powered by "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url], is better for a Muslim, than using "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url] website itself. Thats because we have a beneficial 'SafeSearch' filter installed.

With SafeSearch, sites and web pages containing adult themed and explicit sexual content are excluded from web search results. So every time you search the web from our tool, insha'Allah you'll be safe from accidentally clicking a bad website link. Try it, even if you type a word like 'sex', you'll still get safe websites.

Besides, when you click a link from the top box in your search result page, under the word 'ads by "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url]' you will be supporting IF. Every time those links are clicked, we get some tiny revenues, but it adds up in the end insha'Allah.

I'm interested to know your feed back on this, and whether you find it useful or beneficial.

I would also like to know whether you prefer your result page to be opened in a separate window, or in the same IF window. Whatever the majority decides, its easy for me to apply.

Thank you for your continuing support of IF.

PropellerAds

Also, here's a tip:

To use "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url] to search within IF type the following:

search keyword site:forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

For example:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/custom?q=how+do+you+rate+IF%3F+site%3Aforums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)&sa=Search&client=pub-0516914237515576&forid=1&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&safe=active&cof=GALT%3A%23008000%3BGL%3A1%3BDIV%3A%23336699%3BVLC%3A663399%3BAH%3Acenter%3BBGC%3AFFFFFF%3BLBGC%3ACCCCCC%3BALC%3A0000FF%3BLC%3A0000FF%3BT%3A000000%3BGFNT%3A0000FF%3BGIMP%3A0000FF%3BLH%3A50%3BLW%3A196%3BL%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)%2Fimages%2Flogo_google.jpg%3BS%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fforums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)%3BFORID%3A1%3B&hl=en"]How do you rate IF? site:forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]

excellent tool :D , really helps a great deal when searching for Islamic realted sites .

Jazakallah khair akhi another great addition .

Ya, I like it, it's good. :D

Jazza kalla khair.

Assalaam Alaikum

It is good Alhamdulillah and I voted for first option. :D

Jazakum Allahu Khair

asalam alaikum

defiently helps a lot, when im multitasking i often open up a seperate window or tab and manually type "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url], but now all i need is right here, very convienient.

Assalaam Alaikum

I think we don't need another window for "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url]......... why??/ because I found a way.......

when you type your search words then before clicking on search, hold control key on and then press search button....... search results automatically comes in another window........try it....... :D

Wa Alaikum Assalaam

bismillah,

salam,

:D brother,

good job

i love it.

wa.salam

So far, almost everyone preferred the separate window. So, I've changed it accordingly. Insha'Allah I'll check back to see if new votes said otherwise.

I'm glad you found it useful, alhamdo l'Ellah.

Thanks to you all for your kind words and duaa. :D

:D,

:D Amu :D, now I dont always have to open a new window, just to search something on "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url]. :D

Assalaam Alaikum

I was wrong before. I thought it only works when you press control key but no, brother dot did do teh change. :D

Jazakum Allahu Khair

Wa Alaikum Assalaam

Good stuff, now we can "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url] summa if we see summa weird on IF :D