Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dot

Google Seach is here!

:D

Dear IF members

I've added "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url] search tool for your convenience, so now you can search anything without having to leave the topic you're reading or posting in.

You can use it to both search IF, or the web at large.

Searching the web from our tool, which is powered by "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url], is better for a Muslim, than using "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url] website itself. Thats because we have a beneficial 'SafeSearch' filter installed.

With SafeSearch, sites and web pages containing adult themed and explicit sexual content are excluded from web search results. So every time you search the web from our tool, insha'Allah you'll be safe from accidentally clicking a bad website link. Try it, even if you type a word like 'sex', you'll still get safe websites.

Besides, when you click a link from the top box in your search result page, under the word 'ads by "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url]' you will be supporting IF. Every time those links are clicked, we get some tiny revenues, but it adds up in the end insha'Allah.

I'm interested to know your feed back on this, and whether you find it useful or beneficial.

I would also like to know whether you prefer your result page to be opened in a separate window, or in the same IF window. Whatever the majority decides, its easy for me to apply. Please post what you think, and make a vote here:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=6500"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=6500[/url]

Thank you for your continuing support of IF :D :D

PropellerAds

Based on your votes, I've changed the way it works. Now your search results will open in a new window :D