Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
US Marine

Islamic worship?

I have a few questions to ask you people who follow the Islamic faith.

When will you stop? Your hate towards everyone and you belief's that Islam is the only true religion when your entire religion is copied from Judaism.

Why do you hate Jews so much? If you ask any Jew their opinion on Muslim people they will never say anything bad about you because they are kind people who don't hate anyone. Is it jealousy that builds inside of you? That the Jewish community is the smallest in the world, yet the smartest? Have you noticed that almost ever nobel prize winner is Jewish? Have you noticed that some of the richest people in the world are Jewish? Why is it that Islamic people are the #1 most un-educated group of people in the world? This is a fact, and not a personal opinion. 80% of people in Afghanistan can't even read.

The time has come for you people to relax with your religion because you've went a little bit too far with your radical acts of violence. The nation of israel is far too strong for you to even think about destroying. I can't believe some radical groups of Islam are even testing America and Russia.

How do you expect any acceptance in the world, when the worlds superpowers are all at war with you?

This isn't meant to be a racist discussion I just want to hear your views on this, if it gets out of hand trust me, I'll say some painful things.

PropellerAds

Peace US Marine!

First of all, as a courtesy, to show you how Muslims are, let me welcome you to the Forum.

We are a peaceful people, despite your total misunderstanding of Islam. I started with the word peace and then welcomed you. Do you know why? Only because I respect my religion more than I respect people who come barging in and make absurd comments.

Let me be very blunt with you.

We do not care about the Nobel Peace Prize. We do not care about riches. We do not care about any worldly achievements. You know why? Because everything in this world is worth nothing compared to the life we aim for in Heaven.

As for the super powers, we don't care about them either, as Allah :D who made them what they are, and can destroy them in seconds, is who we care about.

As for your question why we hate Jews, I think you are totally mistaken. We do not hate anyone. But, we do not want people taking our lands and opressing the poor defenseless people. If you open up your mind and see things in their proper perspective you willl realise who is in the worong.

As for Afghanistan, the poor country has been in the grips of the two so-called super powers for more than 15 years. What do you expect them to be? Phds? As for the Taleban, they were bringing prosperity to the country. But you guys didn't want them to rule because of your own agenda. If they had stayed in power, you wouldn't have the deals your stooge Karzai is giving to you, would you?

As for the painful things, go ahead, lets see what crap you can come up with. Surely, you will have a lot to show from your upbringing.

Peace out.

To start, I'm not looking to say rude things, I'm just trying to see how you people view things in life?

In the United States of America we have something called religious freedom. You can follow the faith of anything UNLESS it harms another group of people which is basically what you are telling me. You are telling me that "Allah" made the Jews and he can destroy them in seconds. Islam is the only major religion based on war and then you can tell us that American's are people who love war? I know Muslims are very educated on their religion but I have a question if anyone knowns how it all started? Islam was never a religion a long time ago. It was a cult named "The Cult of the Moon God." A religion that is established from a Cult is very controversial when you tell us that Islam is the only true religion.

People never just take lands from the Islamic people and opress them, this is just how you view things because as I've said you base everything off religious cleansing through war. After World War 2, England allowed the Jews to establish their nation of israel in which Palestinians were able to live peacefully and no one would fight. But NO, Palestinian radicals began killing children and families. To where the people of the new Nation of israel declared civil war. Fighting on unknown lands with almost no weapons, the Jews successfully defeated the Palestinian people. ONCE YOU WIN A CIVIL WAR, THATS IT.....YOU LOSE....Yet, the Palestinians are still killing innocent people who have nothing against them.

The reason why Afghanistan is un-educated is because there are almost no schools at all. 15 years? Even when The Soviet Union went to war with Afghanistan 24 years ago and the first thing they realized was how un-intelligent that group of people was.

You say Islamic faith is about peaceful people but most of the world views you as insane radicals of religion. We are living in the 21st Century, there is no more religious wars. People are just trying to live in peace with their own following and that's something Islamic people don't understand.

Dear Us Marine,

When I saw the title of this thread, Islamic Worship, I was expecting to see very different content to that which I have.

Before we go on I just want to ask you, have you heard of the Stern gang?

:D

When will you stop?

Even if the whole universe was offered to us in exchange, we would still choose Islam.

Your hate towards everyone and you belief's that Islam is the only true religion when your entire religion is copied from Judaism.

Plz dont entertain urself under the delusion that Judaism and Islam are same. I would not even bother to answer this question...! Do research on Islamic Fundemental for 5 minutes, and u will realise ur mistake!

Why do you hate Jews so much? If you ask any Jew their opinion on Muslim people they will never say anything bad about you because they are kind people who don't hate anyone.

I assure u we dont hate jews, we only hate those who work against Islam. We have nothing whatsoever agianst jews :D

Is it jealousy that builds inside of you? That the Jewish community is the smallest in the world, yet the smartest? Have you noticed that almost ever nobel prize winner is Jewish? Have you noticed that some of the richest people in the world are Jewish? Why is it that Islamic people are the #1 most un-educated group of people in the world? This is a fact, and not a personal opinion. 80% of people in Afghanistan can't even read.

The time has come for you people to relax with your religion because you've went a little bit too far with your radical acts of violence. The nation of israel is far too strong for you to even think about destroying. I can't believe some radical groups of Islam are even testing America and Russia.

How do you expect any acceptance in the world, when the worlds superpowers are all at war with you?

As Aburafay said this world is temporary, any achievement in this world is nothing! But still, u r deeply mistaken. Plz dont be so short-sighted! Do u not remeber the "dark ages" of western world and when the Islamic World was on top? The world spins! Yesterday Russia was superpower, today its USA, tomorrow it might be china! So to think this superpowerness will last for ever will be folly.

Secondly, i have no idea where u got the idea that muslims are failures. "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.ummah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/history/scholars/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.ummah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/history/scholars/[/url] -- this contains info on some of the famous

muslims. Indeed did u know Algebra and Algortitham were created by a muslim Abu al-Qasim al-Zahrawi! Arabians were the first ones to discover decimal system, they were also the leaders of Poetry and Astronomy some centuries ago! So u see the world spins.!

Thirdly, u should not judge muslim's view on Jews by couple of ppl. For example take Hitler , he killed 5 million Jews ! Yes and he was a christian!

This isn't meant to be a racist discussion I just want to hear your views on this, if it gets out of hand trust me, I'll say some painful things.

I sincerely hope no muslim will decend to ur level even if u start to show descrimination

Yes, I have but how are you trying to relate it to this?

The title of the thread is meant to question Islamic worship.

Yes, the title of the thread says one things and what you post says another.

Anyhow, the Stern gang used to kidnap British troops and take them out to the dunes and leave them in metal coffin's to roast under the heat of the afternoon sun. So your notion of there being peace there from the start is baatil (falsehood).

Anyhow, you want to talk about worship, so let me ask you, who or what do you worship?

In the United States of America we have something called religious freedom. You can follow the faith of anything UNLESS it harms another group of people which is basically what you are telling me. You are telling me that "Allah" made the Jews and he can destroy them in seconds.

Yes true, we in the West live in lands of great freedom - Unfortunately nobody uses this freedom to effect, apart from a few intellectuals. Most are very subservient to power.

Islam is the only major religion based on war and then you can tell us that American's are people who love war?

It's not based on War - It's a part of it, I mean, there are some aspects of 'Jihad' that the scholars say that annoy me - Like some interpret defensive Jihad to mean 'Stopping Westernization of Muslim land by attacking the West'. But these scholars are few and far between. You also have to research the rules of Jihad - I mean, it's basically like a 1500 year old Geneva Convention - Unfortunately many so called 'pious' Muslims do not follow these rules and invent their own interpretation of them, thing like "Oh well, things are different now so we don't have to abide by them."

I know Muslims are very educated on their religion but I have a question if anyone knowns how it all started? Islam was never a religion a long time ago. It was a cult named "The Cult of the Moon God." A religion that is established from a Cult is very controversial when you tell us that Islam is the only true religion.

This is a bit of an Urban Legend - The 'Allah' that they worship refers to the 'God' that Christians and Jews worship - The difference being that although they believe in the prophets such as Abraham, Moses and Jesus they believe Mohammed is the main messenger of God and that certain aspects of the Bible and Torah have been changed throughout History.

After World War 2, England allowed the Jews to establish their nation of israel in which Palestinians were able to live peacefully and no one would fight.

That's relatively wrong, England is not as altruistic as you think it is - Firstly, Palestinians were driven from their homes en masse and killed in their thousands - And it's been going on for years, Lebanon is another example, twenty thousand were killed in Lebanon by mass shelling and air bombardment. Secondly, there were several Jewish Terrorist groups in the 30's that committed the same acts you despise today. That said - There are many aspects of Islamic countries I don't agree with - The constant denial of the Armenian Massacres by the Turkish Government for example.

But NO, Palestinian radicals began killing children and families. To where the people of the new Nation of israel declared civil war. Fighting on unknown lands with almost no weapons, the Jews successfully defeated the Palestinian people. ONCE YOU WIN A CIVIL WAR, THATS IT.....YOU LOSE....Yet, the Palestinians are still killing innocent people who have nothing against them.

I don't really know how to respond to this - I mean, I advise you read 'The Fateful Triangle' by Noam Chomsky and some works by Ed Said. I don't really have to time to go through an entire History of the State of israel and Palestine.

Even when The Soviet Union went to war with Afghanistan 24 years ago and the first thing they realized was how un-intelligent that group of people was.

The US started the War in Afghanistan - It was known as the 'Afghan Trap'. I don't understand your point about people being illiterate, yes obviously illiteracy leads to these kind of things but it's not the Afghanis fault they lived under first the Northern Alliance brutal rule, and then the Taliban's brutal rule. I could say in the same respect that Americans are ignorant for thinking blowing up millions of people in Indochina was justified, or not knowing the first thing about their interventions in Nicaragua, El-Salvador, Venezuela, Columbia and so on. I mean - It's not fair to say Ronald Reagan was to blame for his own 'War on Terror' because he wasn't running the country, but some nasty things have been going on for decades that Americans know nothing about.

You say Islamic faith is about peaceful people but most of the world views you as insane radicals of religion. We are living in the 21st Century, there is no more religious wars. People are just trying to live in peace with their own following and that's something Islamic people don't understand.

Well, obviously, nobody agrees with fighting a War solely based on religion. But there are many aspects of things going on in, say, Palestine right now that are justified. israel and America have committed themselves to stopping a peaceful solution in Palestine time and time again, if israel withdrew to the 1967 borders, withdrew their Military forces, got rid of the wall, withdrew the settlements and offered a good right of return then there would be peace - No question about it.

Peace US Marine!

I apologise for my post as I was very upset by your tone. May be it is your style, but the way I replied is certainly not mine. From your last sentence I got the impression that you meant to be rude. If not, my apologies.

I believe you are misinformed about Islam and Muslims, as many people who just listen to the media are. Since you are on this Forum, I request you to ask and we shall inform. But, for God's sake, try to keep an open mind so that you may gain knowledge. A closed mind will do you harm in the long run.

I shall just touch on one point that you made to show how wrong you are.

The information that Islam is a cult shows how misguided you are. It may have been a cult in America where people like Farakhan were involved. But in the outside world, where Muslims are over a billion, it is more than a religion. It is a way of life.

Peace out.

Hello Greek Cypriot

It's not based on War - It's a part of it, I mean, there are some aspects of 'Jihad' that the scholars say that annoy me - Like some interpret defensive Jihad to mean 'Stopping Westernization of Muslim land by attacking the West'. But these scholars are few and far between. You also have to research the rules of Jihad - I mean, it's basically like a 1500 year old Geneva Convention - Unfortunately many so called 'pious' Muslims do not follow these rules and invent their own interpretation of them, thing like "Oh well, things are different now so we don't have to abide by them."

Most Muslims do not believe that in order to stop the Westernization of Muslim lands, we should attack the West. We are not saying "things are different now", this idea is in fact against Islam.

Hello Greek Cypriot

Most Muslims do not believe that in order to stop the Westernization of Muslim lands, we should attack the West. We are not saying "things are different now", this idea is in fact against Islam.

Indeed, that's why I said

But these scholars are few and far between

Peace Greek-Cypriot!

I like your post as it shows knowledge of history and an understanding of world affairs.

However, your assertion

I mean, it's basically like a 1500 year old Geneva Convention - Unfortunately many so called 'pious' Muslims do not follow these rules and invent their own interpretation of them, thing like "Oh well, things are different now so we don't have to abide by them."
is incorrect. Any scholar who makes an interpretation is questioned by the other scholars. Hence, he cannot make an incorrect interpretation. His interpretation will always be based on the circumstances and the evidence he has from the shar'iah. Your statemnt can be taken as derogatory.

Peace out.

Peace, US Marine.

I realise that being from America, you might not have the clearest understanding of Islam and Muslims.

But stick around, you might find that us "radicals" aren't as bad as the Neo-Cons and Zionists make us out to be. :D

Peace out.

Yeh I understand, but what I'm saying is that a few scholars - However wrong they may have been proven, say that because times are different now than they were back 1500 years ago certain acts can be considered justified.

I have a few questions to ask you people who follow the Islamic faith.

When will you stop? Your hate towards everyone and you belief's that Islam is the only true religion when your entire religion is copied from Judaism.

Why do you hate Jews so much? If you ask any Jew their opinion on Muslim people they will never say anything bad about you because they are kind people who don't hate anyone. Is it jealousy that builds inside of you? That the Jewish community is the smallest in the world, yet the smartest? Have you noticed that almost ever nobel prize winner is Jewish? Have you noticed that some of the richest people in the world are Jewish? Why is it that Islamic people are the #1 most un-educated group of people in the world? This is a fact, and not a personal opinion. 80% of people in Afghanistan can't even read.

Salam!

Do you feel better now?

Peace U.S. Marine!

I want to clear up some things you said in your post. We do not hate the Jews or the Christians, in fact they are called the "People of the Book" in the Qur'an and are to be treated fairly and with respect.

"Argue not with the People of the Book except with the way that is best, unless it be with those who infict injury, but say (to those who do) "We believe in the revelation which has come down to us and which has come down to you, our God and your God is One, and it is Him do we submit our will." (The Quran 29:46)

Muslims worship the same God that Jews and Christians worship. The Arabic word "Allah" (which means The God) is the same term used by Arabic Christians and Jews. It was nothing new to them when the Qur'an was being introduced. We do not worship a moon god, contrary to the opinion of Dr. Newman who knows nothing about Islam. The Qur'an says:

"Among His signs are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Do not adore the sun and the moon, but adore Allah, who created them, if it is Him you wish to serve." (The Quran 41:37)

We also believe in Jesus (peace be upon him) as a prophet. He performed many miracles, and although we do not believe he is God's son, that he miraculously conceived without a father. His mother, Mary, is the leader of all women:

"Behold! The angles said "O Mary! Allah gives you glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Jesus the Messiah, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of the company of those nearest to Allah. He shall speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. And he shall be of the company of the righteous." (Mary) said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me?" He said "Even so, says your Lord: when He decrees a matter, he just says 'Be!' and it is!" (The Quran 3:45-47)

As for the assumption that Islam is all about war and hate, I believe you are mistaken. War is only permissable if we are being attacked. If lives are in danger and innocent people are being killed, it is our duty to defend them. You as a marine should know this. However, this does not mean that we can fight anyone, anywhere. Hurting or killing someone who is not hurting us is not allowed. The Quran says (as does the bible):

"On that account: We ordained for the Children of israel that if anyone slew a person - unless it be for murder or spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew all of mankind. And if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved all of mankind." (The Quran 5:32)

There are countless verses in the Quran that state that our job is only to spread the word. No one converts to Islam at the point of a sword. I myself am I white convert from Canada. I chose Islam because of it's equality, worship in one true God, and inner tranquility. The Quran says:

"O disbelievers! I do not worship that which you worship, nor will you worship that which I worship. And I will not worship that which you have been wont to worship. Nor will you worship that which I worship. To you be your way and to me mine." (The Quran, 109:1-6)

"Therefore, give admonition, for you are only a warner. Though are not one to manage (men's) affairs." (The Quran 88:21-22)

Peace US marine,

i think you are mistaken about this. like another brother said, if you do some quick research, you'll see that Islam and judaism are very different. Muslisms do not hate everyone. i dont know where you ever got that kind of idea.

Why do you hate Jews so much? If you ask any Jew their opinion on Muslim people they will never say anything bad about you because they are kind people who don't hate anyone. Is it jealousy that builds inside of you? That the Jewish community is the smallest in the world, yet the smartest? Have you noticed that almost ever nobel prize winner is Jewish? Have you noticed that some of the richest people in the world are Jewish?

first of all, muslims do not hate jews. With everything going on in palistine and israel, this stereotype, projected by the media, about muslims hating jews has come into existence. and no, muslims are not jealous of jews. while they're striving to make worldy advances, we are striving for jannah(heaven.) in all honesty, i dont care for wealth. if they're rich, thats good for them. i dont take that into account if im evaluating someone's character. Wealth and worldly accomplishments are of little concern.

Why is it that Islamic people are the #1 most un-educated group of people in the world? This is a fact, and not a personal opinion. 80% of people in Afghanistan can't even read.

i'd really like to know where you got this statistic of muslims are the most un-educated people in the world. Please do not state such things unless you can back it up with evidence. As for Afghanistan, the country has been at war for so long. the reason 80% of afghans cant read is because there are no schools, because the country has been at war for so long. Afghans live in poverty, not because of Islam, but because of WAR.

when you wrote this post, i think that you should have been a little more aware of the fact that this is an "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/search?q=Islamic+forum&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official"]islamic forum[/url], and that when muslims hear these kinds of accusations, it doesnt go too well. i found it kind of hostile the way you attacked our faith.

i dont think it'll ever come down to hurtful, hostile posts, if everyone shows paitience.

Hope i helped. :smile:

Edited by Afghan_Hijabi

:D

Well Brothers and Sisters, it seems as if U.S. Marine is not responding. That really is a shame because I wanted us to present our opinion. Oh well, AllahuAlim.