Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bin Qasim

can't register

Assalaam Alaikum

My one friend......... pakistani2005 is trying to register but he can't register......the validation link of his doesn't work.......... can any of the mods help him out?? Please look into teh matter as soon as possible........

Wa Alaikum Assalaam

PropellerAds

:D

Is it that the link just doesn't work or the e-mail is never sent? Because if it's the latter tell him to check his 'Junk E-mail' folder as it might have been filtered out.

that email is not workking brother........ the link provided by gawahre is not working only

everythign else is fine with his email id

I've emailed your friend. If he/she replied, isha'Allah I'll manually validate the account, no problem :D

Jazakum Allahu Khair brother

He eagerly wanted to ente the forums......... :D

but he didn't reply to my email either.

insha Allah he will........... he lives in Pakistan and probably the time you emailed him, he may be sleeping........one more question.......... where is Have a welcome drink forums?? I don't see them :D

It's still there. :D

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=177"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=177[/url]

Wa Alaikum Assalaam

the link takes me to "error---- go back" :D