Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Cyprus

Jew Here

Hello fellow Muslims,

Just joined ,looking to see what the Muslim perspective of the world is today.

Hope I don't get discriminated against.

PropellerAds

Hello Cyprus

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/welcom.gif[/img] to Gawaher

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.

We welcome people from all religions, including Jews of course. But if you are a zionist who support the israeli terror state, we will ask you to leave our peaceful community.

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]Forum Rules[/url]. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here.

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!

So sit back, and let me pour you a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice!

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/uploads/post-1-1102388849.jpg[/img]

Peace

Just joined ,looking to see what the Muslim perspective of the world is today.

Hope I don't get discriminated against.

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy being here and contibute to the many topics available.

As for discrimination, don't worry its not that sort of forum, you may get a few pointed comments every now and again but nothing is allowed to get personal so no problems.

Look forward to your input.

Peace

Chris

Hi Cyprus,

Welcome to the forum, I'm looking forward to seeing Jewish perspective as well. I look forward to your input.

I'm sure you are happy civilians are being kiiled by your people who took over palestine in 1948 and I can't wait till you get out or live under the palestian rule since they are the owner of the land

I'm sure you are happy civilians are being kiiled by your people who took over palestine in 1948 and I can't wait till you get out or live under the palestian rule since they are the owner of the land

Islam is not about hate it is about accepting people of the book,if he is jewish,christian or muslim it doesnt matter they are humans and believers.i understand the anger vs palestine and isreal but dont hate the man because of a opionons,i would like to say welcome and this forum is very pleasent and welcoming of other opinions and other aspects of life.

just to be clear if youre to be mad at any people it should be brittish the jewish people had no choice,my opionon is that we need to find unity with one another killing each other isnt doing no good we need to get these corrupt polticians out of palestine and isreal find someone that cares about both parties.

the people in this forum couldnt be more accomadating they are true muslims,politics just really mess with people head espically when it comes to religion.

salam brother.

remarks like this is against Islam. Allah knows best what is going on, we know nothing except what is infront of our eyes.

hello reedjayne88, welcome to the fourms.

please forgive us if we make some remarks. these are trying times and somtimes emotion get the better of us. we are only human. i hope you understand.

i just ask that you tread lightly when it comes to political things, as you said, it messes with things.

but, feel free to ask any question, we will try to accomade you as best we can.

salam :sl:

Islam is not about hate it is about accepting people of the book,if he is jewish,christian or muslim it doesnt matter they are humans and believers.i understand the anger vs palestine and isreal but dont hate the man because of a opionons,i would like to say welcome and this forum is very pleasent and welcoming of other opinions and other aspects of life.

just to be clear if youre to be mad at any people it should be brittish the jewish people had no choice,my opionon is that we need to find unity with one another killing each other isnt doing no good we need to get these corrupt polticians out of palestine and isreal find someone that cares about both parties.

the people in this forum couldnt be more accomadating they are true muslims,politics just really mess with people head espically when it comes to religion.

salam brother.

remarks like this is against Islam. Allah knows best what is going on, we know nothing except what is infront of our eyes.

hello reedjayne88, welcome to the fourms.

please forgive us if we make some remarks. these are trying times and somtimes emotion get the better of us. we are only human. i hope you understand.

i just ask that you tread lightly when it comes to political things, as you said, it messes with things.

but, feel free to ask any question, we will try to accomade you as best we can.

salam :sl:

whats hate and whats against Islam

i said the fact that they are happy in israel since they say they are defending them selves from the rockets

i said a fact that the palestninas are the owners of the land which was taken over in 1948

what is against Islam and hatred in them ???

salam.

you know just as well as i do that hating anyone is against Islam. yes you said some facts. but at the same time you made a personal attack on him. by saying "I'm sure you are happy civilians are being kiiled by your people...." you made an assumption that this person is an Islamophobe or just against Islam.

not all jewish people are against Islam. many want peace for the arabs.

and even if he was against Islam, so what? his word and deeds cant harm us at the least. meanwhile your words, the intentions behind them, and you deeds and their intentions will bear witness against you on the day of judgment.

the prophet(p.b.u.h) never hated anyone. even his worst enimies, he prayed to Allah for them. that he may guide them, that he may show them the right path. during one battle, he has stricken down a kufar, and as he was laying on his back the prophet(p.b.u.h) was going to finnish him off, when he spit in the prophets(p.b.u.h) face. the prophet(p.b.u.h) then spared his life(due to the grace of Allah) becasue instead of killing in the name of Allah, he(p.b.u.h) was going to kill him out of anger and emotion.

becasue of this the stricken man accepted Islam.

there are many, many, many ayat in the Qur-an that speak about kindness and mercy and fairness and justice, wven to non-muslims. and many instances in hadith where the prophet(p.b.u.h) was so kind to non-muslims, that their hearts became filled with love for Islam, even if they did not embrace Islam.

there was a time when christians and muslims were best friends. they aided eachother and repected one another, and never made personal attacks what-so-ever.

please brother do not take any of this offencivly, i am not one to judge. i just dont want your own words to bear witness against you.

so i ask that you please, for Allah, refrain from making remarks like these, even if the intent is good. it makes the ummah look bad brother.

salam brother

:sl:

Let's keep arguments out of this topic, Cyprus introduced himself and we should welcome him to as we would any other new members.

peace!

Welcome to IF.. May you have a pleasent stay... looking forward to your posts :sl:

Edited by khumara

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_ca.youtube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=7pPq1C5s0SY&feature=related"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_ca.youtube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=7pPq1C5s0SY&...feature=related[/url]