Islamic Forum
adaa

How I Came To Islam..

Assalamu alaikkum sisters and brothers,

I have added my reversion story which i posted in another Islamic forum..

I wish to share it with you all... I'm One year and three months old in Islam now.. :sl:

Assalamu Alaikum wa'rahamtullah sisters,

I was born and bought up as a Christian.. I last my dad when i was doing my 12th.. My mom and brother are so religious but i was not so.. I had so many doubts, incompleteness in christianity whenever i ask something there will be someone to shut me up telling you cannot be Unfaithful in our own religion like this.. But i didnt stop asking questions...

I dont know what is meaning for the words Islam or Muslim, all i know was what my family and relatives told about Islam.. Muslims are persons who pray to moon god and some stuff this was the thought in me till Last year August...

I'm working in a MNC so all the time i have access to net..

I dont remember the date exactly it was Mid of August, I was searching for some files in google it lead me into the following website Islam.about(contact admin if its a beneficial link) which is a site hosted by Huda(She's a Revert).. I was shocked to see someone reverting to Islam from Christianity all my life i have seen so many people converting to christianity..

I started searching for more reverts dont know what made me do that..

Reading so many reversion stories of people mostly Christians i went paralysed totally without peace getting into dilema which is truth?

The very next week got into the same Islam.about(contact admin if its a beneficial link) site and started a new thread to know about Islam.. One Brother posted some articles Alhamdulillah that was the first time i know who are Muslims and meaning of Islam..

Starting browsing more and more daily... I Started admiring Islam..

Learning about Islam was the best part in my life..

I got answers for my questions so easily Alhamdulilah.. Then i joined Gawaher the Islamic Forum, sisters out there helped me alot in my learning process...

I said Kalima myself first and then in sisters forum of that forum.. Masha Allah

I cant say that i'm a muslim to my surroundings but still i feel proud to be a muslim...

The day i said Kalima, the day i got hugs from sisters , performing my first salah Allah knows how much happy i felt.. I just cried out of happiness.. Alhamdulillah

I have joined Islamic Study center near my place to learn things in a better way..Insha Allah..

It is totally Allah's plan that i'm here now... Allahu...

Assalamu alaikum,

Peace,

Adaa

Remember me in your prayers...

Ma'salaama,

Adaa

PropellerAds

:sl:

Masha'Allah sis, congrates once again and on one and three months in Islam! :sl: Always here for you, be well.

Salaams.

:sl:

Masha'Allah sis, congrates once again and on one and three months in Islam! :sl: Always here for you, be well.

Salaams.

Wa'alaikkum assalam sis,

Jazakallahu Kayren sis... :no:

May Allah bless you sis. ameen

Ma'salama,

Adaa

Pray for our sisters and brothers in Gaza..

salam sister

Mubarak to u sister..Allah loves and guided u to the right :sl:

Allah bless u sister.......

May Allah bless and support our brothers and sisters in Gaza..

wa'alaikum assalam,

Jazakallah brother...

Remember me in your duas..

Ma'salaama,

Adaa

Salaam sister, Mashallah its always really touching reading about peoples stories. I pray Allah SWT keeps you on the right path and strengthens your imaan more each day. Ameen,

xxx

wa'alaikum assalam,

Ameen to your duas... Jazakallah sister...

Remember me in your duas..

Ma'salaama,

Adaa

Welcome to Islam Ma'am , its great that you stepped out from oblivion , wishing you a happy and satisfied life

Assalamu alaikkum,

Jazakallah brother..

You can call me sister rather than calling me ma'am..

Wa'alaikkum assalam,

Adaa