Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
abukhaleel

Talibaan Declare A State Within Pakistan

alhamdulillah.....the continued massacre of muslims by the pak army has been answered by subhaanohu v ta'ala's help with the talibaan's success in declaring an independent state within pakistan...although it is limited to two districts of the central-northern province of pakistan(swaat) yet it is insha-Allah the foundation-stone of phase 2 of the talibaan struggle...

the army rushed to those districts and the political agents in that district told them,"if you stay, there will be anarchy, if you leave, the people are already enjoying more peaceful life than they were when your,'constitution' was the rule of the land...so the army left.

presently the talibaan have pocketsof control in the netire western 'tribal belt' of pakistan...and these districts above are in the heart of pakistan....so alhamdulillah the phase 2 of the talibaan struggle has already begun...please pray for their success.amen

PropellerAds

Assalamualikum

is that true...where did u get the information from

Edited by SJ54

if what you are saying is true, then it is a tragedy for those poor people. They will have gone from one DICKtatorship to another. From one which kills them to one which enslaves them. The taliban are too extreme, perhaps a more moderate form of Islamic government would be sufficient.

alhamdulillah.....the continued massacre of muslims by the pak army has been answered by subhaanohu v ta'ala's help with the talibaan's success in declaring an independent state within pakistan...although it is limited to two districts of the central-northern province of pakistan(swaat) yet it is insha-Allah the foundation-stone of phase 2 of the talibaan struggle...

the army rushed to those districts and the political agents in that district told them,"if you stay, there will be anarchy, if you leave, the people are already enjoying more peaceful life than they were when your,'constitution' was the rule of the land...so the army left.

presently the talibaan have pocketsof control in the netire western 'tribal belt' of pakistan...and these districts above are in the heart of pakistan....so alhamdulillah the phase 2 of the talibaan struggle has already begun...please pray for their success.amen

salaam...

the info above is common news in pakistan...any daily newspaper's edition.....from about a week to couple of weeks ago will testify....and no talibaan were not dictators...they were staunch implementers of shariaah....yvonne ridley is a living testament to that...please pray for them....insha-Allah the next 5 years will bring about talibaan rule in Islamabad...amen

salaam...

the info above is common news in pakistan...any daily newspaper's edition.....from about a week to couple of weeks ago will testify....and no talibaan were not dictators...they were staunch implementers of shariaah....yvonne ridley is a living testament to that...please pray for them....insha-Allah the next 5 years will bring about talibaan rule in Islamabad...amen

the NATO,American,and British want a safe way out of afghanistan....there manpower there are turning into lunatics/drugs...afghans will never give them safe passage....so the next exit is to propagate the news that sheikh usama (Allah yabaarik feeh lil ummah)is in the paki tribal belt, withdraw forces from afghanistan to the paki tribal belt and then run off back to their own countries...however, The Planner Subhanonu V Ta'alaa is using thier tricks to defeat them..the paki guard dog of american interests ,musharraf, has talibaan's declared state within pakistan exactly on top of Islamabad(exact north...and in jungles that the F.B.I. asked for in the 80's for they considered them the best training grounds for anti-guerilla warfare-training),,,,besides the mujahideen's agenda in the russian war included Islamabd as phase 2....and continuing through phase 3,4,were finally to end inthe arabian peninsula.....and this will certainly happen as planned....we may not witness all that, but our children will breathe in a world more peaceful due to Islamic sharia'a...inshallah.

Hey Hanafi, fear Allah. Have you no respect for the Muslims who are actually sacrificing for Allah?

Wonderful. Now the US is going to invade Pakistan.

Lets just hand the entire middle east on a platter, shall we

Having the enemies of the US declare states in neighboring countries is a wonderful excuse to work our way through the entire muslim world, one by one. Just kidding of course. :sl:

The Taliban, like Al-Qaida in Iraq, seem to be mistaken that declaring a state actually creates one. Of course, it worked so well in Anbar...

Having the enemies of the US declare states in neighboring countries is a wonderful excuse to work our way through the entire muslim world, one by one. Just kidding of course. :sl:

The Taliban, like Al-Qaida in Iraq, seem to be mistaken that declaring a state actually creates one. Of course, it worked so well in Anbar...

salam:

my reply is meant for,isha,draconcor,and the cousin above:

america is going to invade pak...says isha...has it not done so already?..or do you think a single man robbing 160,million people's rights,calling himself the president+army cheif+reformer(after kamal ataturk's model)under the wings of american security,with an aircraft ever-ready for him at chaklala air base,(in case he needs to exit),is less of an invasion???!...you definetly dont follow the news,or you would not consider salughter of the innocent children ,pakistani children nd women (killed each week by the above mentioned marshal of american agenda) as less than an invasion...your statement above sounds like saying,"oh fine,now israel will invade gaza)...

brother drancor,fearing Allah is my aim,may he make me successful at that,but what kind of fear caused your remark?

our purpose here is not the worldly definition of victory...we could be in tatters and yet the richest,..fighting with stones and catapults against gunships and yet be victorious(as we did against the russians)..and our aim is to win Allah's satisfaction, not a state or a piece of land...

i do not mean to offend anyone when i write here,talibaan would probably classify me as a hypocrite,shikh usama lived in fear of their stringent affinity to sharia'ah,but a courageous deed, not untold,not revealed to muslims is not fair...neither to the heroes who managed it nor to the public who is enslaved by the jewish dominated media's coverage of events...

we are winning on every front...and laaa tahinu v laa tahzanu,antum al-a'alaown in kuntum mo'meneen

to the cousin above , i would only say,"you are right/correct by your standards,but mine differ from your's"

if what you are saying is true, then it is a tragedy for those poor people. They will have gone from one DICKtatorship to another. From one which kills them to one which enslaves them. The taliban are too extreme, perhaps a more moderate form of Islamic government would be sufficient.

Tell us more of what the american media has taught you....You should not slander at the mujahideens who are fighting for the cuase of Allah, while you set in a chair in confort!!!!

salaam...

apologoies to brother dranconcor,i thoughT he meant myself when he addressed ,'hanafi'....

the possibility that america will sweep across the entire muslim world,is in no way apposed to what the muslim resistance to american supremacy , hopeS for...since it is harder for muslims to get to america,is it not better to have them coming to us?and the purpose is not to kill an maime them...they are our cousins,subjected to the cruel systems of govt.s that go by the names of democracy but rob their citizens' rights(the healthcare,the social security the mortgage system in u.s.a. tortures their entire population but they are helpless slaves to the system..their tax money pays for defending that small piece of land ,the bone of contention all over the globe,israel...so they are a nation in need of help/rescue)....we wish the world be ruled by Allah's diktats..the code that ensures peace,harmony,tolerance and the rule of law...not the illogic of someone who could not parent his own children well enough to the degree that his twin dughters are addicts, in and out of rehab. facilities every few months,turning around to tell the world how lives ought to be lived(referring to the bush clan)..

americans that travel to Islamic countries learn of Islam..and somewhere in their lives,at some time,moment,place they testify to the truth and the indisputable supremacy of the quranic code...and that IS THE ENTIRE JOB/DUTY of a muslim...if it takes our lives away,or our children or our lands...no big deal...we will loose all that one day anyhow...when we go to our graves....so BY NO STANDARDS IS THIS RESISTANCE TO INHUMAN CRUELTY BY RICHER/STRONGER MEN A Lost CAUSE...RATHER...BY Allah'S DECREE, "WE CAN NEVER LOSE"..ALHAMDULILLAH.

Edited by abukhaleel

We will see what happens......I have heard of barber shops closing down or refusing to shave beards in waziristan because they are threatened with death by the taliban...... although I dont know any hadith which gives the death penalty for shaving the beard.

I hope pakistani people and afghans will live in peace and prosperity and the religious freedom to choose how they will live their lives.

Salam

I don't know where you get the idea that the Taliban are properly imposing Islamic law.

Tell us more of what the american media has taught you....You should not slander at the mujahideens who are fighting for the cuase of Allah, while you set in a chair in confort!!!!

Mujahideens? Everyone claims to be a mujahideen these days. And look at them fighting each other in places like Afghanistan and Iraq. They all claim to be 'hollier' then the other. You are not fighting for the Allah by fighting each other and revolting against your government. Prophet Muhammad (saws) made that clear.

Talibaan and jihad.do u know the meaning of jihad

talibaan are killing innocent Muslims for God's sake open ur eyes

Edited by pakistani sister

Talibaan and jihad.do u know the meaning of jihad

talibaan are killing innocent Muslims for God sake open ur eyes

Finally someone with sense. Not just innocent Muslims, innocent _people_. The Prophet Muhammad saws never beheaded or captured journalists, spectators or missionaries. In fact the rules of war were not to lift a finger against someone unless they were directly (and physically) attacking you.

Ali (as) would not even kill a man in the battle of khandaq because that man spit on him and Ali (as) did not want to kill him out of his anger. This was during the actual _battle_. Doesn't that speak volumes?

Edited by isha

Finally someone with sense. Not just innocent Muslims, innocent _people_. The Prophet Muhammad saws never beheaded or captured journalists, spectators or missionaries. In fact the rules of war were not to lift a finger against someone unless they were directly (and physically) attacking you.

Ali (as) would not even kill a man in the battle of khandaq because that man spit on him and Ali (as) did not want to kill him out of his anger. This was during the actual _battle_. Doesn't that speak volumes?

very true

Assalamualikum

stupid pakistan is on the verge of breaking apart..thanks to american loving pakis

one more blast (Islamabad)

it is a tragedy that muslim armies. la enforcement agencies, all over the muslim world are busy looking for 'muslims/hunting them down'..

i am a pakistani myself...but you people who have posted above, especially 'isha' and 'apkistani sister'....here is some information that you probably overlooked:

even when humans dressed in goat-skins they had a 'rule' messengers or ambassadors were not treated as 'criminals'

1--the present pakistani regime, handed over the ambassador of the talibaan(the ambassador who had been granted diplomtic immunity/ambassador's protocol) by the paksiatni president...to the americans and they kept him in jail for over three years....(mullah abdussalaam za'eef)

2..when the 9/11 episode happened in new york, the talibaan leder,(mullah umar) had told asked, bush for evidence against the talibaan's guest 'usama bin ladin'..and the talibaan had made it clear, that if the evidence provided by the u.s.a proved beyond doubt that usama was responsible, then usama would be handed over to the u.s.a....but bush ignored the demand of evidence and attacked an innocent, most meaegrly provided for nation on the planet....

3-- when 9/11 happened, sheikh usama bin laden had himself declared that "if u.s.a withdraws it's armies from the holy land of saudi arabia, he would hand himself over to the americans"...but that was ignored too by bush and allies...

4--it states in the quran, "they see/feel no responsibility when betraying/breaking rules (of common decency) with muslims"...this ayah is from the time when Islam was still limited to medina and it's surroundings...mecca was still under control of the kuffar

5..during those times, a suhaabi who was chained and tortured in mecca, escaped to medina, and he was followed by the meccan kuffar..both reached rasoolullah at the same time..the suhaabi still had chains around him and the kuffar said to rasoolullah(alaih assalaat wassalaam)"you have signed with us a contract at 'hudaibya' that if a muslim escapes mecca ,you will return him to us"...

so rasoolullah said to that suhaabi who was wailing in pain and asking to be rescued,"go with them, Allah will create a 'passage' for you"...

the suhaabi left with the 2 kuffar..one of the kaafirs had a very fancy sword, and the suhaabi praised the quality of the sword, the kaafir felt proud and handed his sword to the suhabi,so the suhaabi could see how lightwieght, or handy, or easy it's feel/grip was, and the suhaabi,killed the kaafir with that sword,and the other kaafir ran off...

the suhaaabi went back to rasoolullah and said,"ya rasoolullah you gave them your writeen word that if someone escapes,mecca and comes to you, you will return him back, so i will honor your given word, and not come to you, instead i will go and settle along the route that that the trade caravans of the meccans follow"....and he did so...eventually he became a base where any (muslim) fugitives from mecca would go and take refuge...and this group would 'rob/kill' the caravans of the meccans as they passed that route....eventually the meccans came to rasoolullah and asked him to allow that suhaabi to live in medina,so that the meccan caravan route(to syria) was safe, and rasoolullah allowed that...

6..so the point i was trying to make was that the americans and their allies(among the muslims) 'feel no responsibility when they breach laws of common decency against the talibaan/ mujahideen'...this is evident from the jail they have made in 'guantanamo'..in the 21st century humans have jailed other humans without a trial..and there are a million other examples...

7..it is tragic..it is a very very big tragedy that muslim armies re hunting muslims..pakistan had india on it;s east..now india is in the east, and the north(kashmir) and the west(afgahnistan) and the south (the arabian sea) and the pki army is busy 'punishing those pakistanis who close down barber shops, for barbers shave off beards'....

8...it is tragedy that there are two groupos among muslims now, one that sides with the mujaahideen and one that is against their own brethren, the mujaahideen...these are the same mujaahideen that defated russia..then they were the apples of our eyes...and today since they are at war with america, they have become criminals???all laws of common decency can be ignored while dealing with them???in america if your neighbor does not feed it's dog preoperly and the dog cries,the neighbors will complain to the authorities and they wil act against that cruel american..but when it comes to the mujaahideen/taalibaan...they deserve no decency?????and ifthe entire planet starts treating a group like that, how do you think will that groupo retaliate?

how does a cat reataliate when you corner it?

use your common civic sense please...dont brand the taalibaan or the mujaahideen.....dont brand the muslim govt's armies either, brand their leaders who are 'boot-lickers" of americans...it is our own muslim leaders who have caused muslim to kill muslim..

salaam, and i hope you all pray for this 'division' among muslims to end after your faraz prayers..this is very serious,this can bring Allah's wrath on the entire ummah.(a'fouwak ya Allah)

alibaan are killing innocent Muslims for God sake open ur eyes

I agree

when 9/11 happened, sheikh usama bin laden had himself declared that "if u.s.a withdraws it's armies from the holy land of saudi arabia, he would hand himself over to the americans"...but that was ignored too by bush and allies...

Osama is a terrorist. Anyways, the Americans had a deal with the Saudi Government which AGREED to the american troops on Saudi Soil. Osama bin laden has NO AUTHORITY to demand ANYTHING! Hes just a misguided killer of innocent men women and children. I hope youre not a deviant that supports Osama.

Salam

I agree

Osama is a terrorist. Anyways, the Americans had a deal with the Saudi Government which AGREED to the american troops on Saudi Soil. Osama bin laden has NO AUTHORITY to demand ANYTHING! Hes just a misguided killer of innocent men women and children. I hope youre not a deviant that supports Osama.

Salam

yes Osama is a terrorist its true. i always object when people call taliban there hero and mujahedeen. i am sorry may be some of them are good one but i believe that osama taliban and al qaida are nothing but just bush's propaganda. yes i agree that musharaaf is doing wrong very wrong

I agree

Salam

Assalamualikum

That was such a foolish thing to say all4sdown99...

It is not permissible allow the kuffaar to take up residence in the Arabian Peninsula. The scholars differed at to the definition of the boundaries of the Arabian Peninsula, but they did not differ as to the fact that Madeenah is part of it.

Ibn Qudaamah said:

It is not permissible for any of them (the kuffaar) to live in the Hijaaz. This is the view of Maalik and al-Shaafa’i, but Maalik said: I think that they should be expelled from all the Arab lands, because the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Two religions cannot coexist in the Arabian Peninsula.” Abu Dawood narrated with his isnaad from ‘Umar that he heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “I will certainly expel the Jews and the Christians from the Arabian Peninsula,, and I will not leave anyone there but Muslims.” Al-Tirmidhi said: this is a saheeh hasan hadeeth. And it was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) left behind three instructions. He said: Expel the mushrikeen from the Arabian Peninsula, honour the delegations the way that I do, and he kept quiet about the third. Narrated by Abu Dawood.

Al-Mughni, 9/285, 286.

Do you understand now... the kuffar are not allowed to enter the arabian peninsula...and ur beloved saudi government has let their armies make bases there...

so tell me ..do you understand or are you still too arrogant

Edited by Abu Hafsa