Islamic Forum
dot

[Day 22] 1300 Dead, 5320 Injured, 50% children/women

Muslims dying and the most recent acts of violence in gaza against Muslims, you come with a post of how muslims are practicing double standards??? are you stupid??? Children are dying now yes also in other parts of the muslim world and we are angered by that as well, but what is on the news and in our face NOW 24 7 it is whats happening in Gaza!!

No. I meant why are you angry by me posting what I posted. If you dont like it. You can still get your message accross without wanting to shoot me.

To mention double standards and to suggest that muslims care more about "CERTAIN" muslims (like the palestinian or the arab) is a suggestion of none other than the satan himself! One only needs to look on the "INTERNET" to see how muslims all over the world protested to the violence that is happening to other muslim countries!

Thankyou for calling me Shaytan. Allah will judge between us for this inshAllah on the day of judgement. The truth is before us. When did Muslims protest like they do today for what is happening in Afghanistan? Tell me.. When?

listen to you this is another shatonic post, when was Israeal made???

That sidebar thing was just an example. LOL. In no way was this directed towards this forum.

Here muslims are hurting for the injustices that is happening and you come proclaiming to be a muslim and you start throwing darts at us.

I think either theres been some misunderstanding or you are just making lies against me now.

Tell me why when you first joined Islamic forum You didnot start THREADS on muslim in other countries being killed or the double standards?? You chose now and at a time like this when alot of muslims on here come from the background of the middle east to say that muslims are practicing double standards, this is wrong

Dude, listen to yourself. When did I say double standard was practised by Muslims from the Middle East? Muslims all over the world practice double standard. It is true. When was the last time Muslims demonstrated against the invasion of Somalia? Answer this please.

It is stupid!! its like someone comming in your house and shooting your mother and your loved ones in the head and then getting away with it and when you start speaking out on the injustice that has happened i come along and say, " So, what about the muslims in Gaza?? we have to feel sorry for them to, why you all worried about your family, your practicing double standards ,what about the muslim families" I could only imagine what you would say and do

What in world is wrong with you? I suggest you stop assuming things and read PROPERLY with a clear mind. Do not attribute false things to my post.

And here is where we get to the evil in your words! How do you know that muslims are practicing double standards??? Your information comes from the same zionist news that we all watch and they have double standards. Not yet have i seen you write about how these recent acts in Gaza has affected you, you just started to stupidly defend other muslims who we all care about. Whos practicing double standards?? You are!!

You do not know what is in my heart. So do not comment about it thanks. It is your information that comes from the zionist media. If you bothered to search you can find alot of news which is true from Muslim sources.

do you know what the muslims in bermuda are going through?? See how stupid this sounds. The ones whos attacking our muslim brothers and sisters are the same ones that control the information that we watch unless your in that particular country to witness first hand.

No. There are lots of news about Muslims coming from Muslim sorces from China, phillipies, Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan, The Caucusus, etc. One needs to just search for it. Just because you do not know don't assume other Muslims don't know. I am sure all Muslims know theres a war going on in Afghanistan. Where are the demonstations?

If you wanted to aim emotions and anger in what israel is doing then you should have done that first and not post nonesense about how muslims are practicing double standards.

I said israel and other enemies. Or do you think only israel is the enemy of the Muslims? If so.. then I am just wasting my time talking to you.

If thats the case then think about this..... was our Prophet(pbuh) practicing double standards when he chose to leave mecca with abu baker or what about when he migrated to medina and left other muslims still in mecca. Did he favour medina over mecca did he love medina more than the house of worship?? was he practicing double standards???

Agan you are assuming. When the hell... Please read this carefully.. When the hell have I said not to support Gaza? Support Gaza as well as other Muslims. Do you know what that means? Let me put it in simple terms for you:

1) If Muslims go to a rally to protest the attrocoties happening in Gaza, then

2) muslims should also rally and demonstrate for the Muslims in Kashmir

3) Also for Somalia.

I hope you understand. Please do not just "shut your eyes". Answer this. Where was the last time when Muslims held demos and protests for the Muslims in 1- Somalia, Kashmir, Chechnya, Afghanistan? When was the last time and was it the same scale as the demos for gaza? Again don't assume I am saying that Muslims should take the foot off the pedal for Gaza.

PropellerAds
No. I meant why are you angry by me posting what I posted. If you dont like it. You can still get your message accross without wanting to shoot me.

I dont want to shoot you bro

Thankyou for calling me Shaytan. Allah will judge between us for this inshAllah on the day of judgement. The truth is before us. When did Muslims protest like they do today for what is happening in Afghanistan? Tell me.. When?

first off i called that post a shatanic post which you said you did not write you just posted it! 2nd one only has to look at the thing thats called the "Internet" to see all the protest and demonstations going on against the injustic going on in other countries

That sidebar thing was just an example. LOL. In no way was this directed towards this forum.

then why whisper it??

Dude, listen to yourself. When did I say double standard was practised by Muslims from the Middle East? Muslims all over the world practice double standard. It is true. When was the last time Muslims demonstrated against the invasion of Somalia? Answer this please.

. You are also telling lies tell me , and look at your backwards words first you say When did I say double standard was practised by Muslims from the Middle East? then you follow up by saying Muslims all over the world practice double standard. It is true. When was the last time Muslims demonstrated against the invasion of Somalia? Your own words is a huge practice of hypocricy and a slit tounge

It is your information that comes from the zionist media. If you bothered to search you can find alot of news which is true from Muslim sources.

No. There are lots of news about Muslims coming from Muslim sorces from China, phillipies, Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan, The Caucusus, etc. One needs to just search for it.

agreed now why dont you search for information on protest that muslims done in other countries for foreign muslim countries?

I said israel and other enemies. Or do you think only israel is the enemy of the Muslims? If so.. then I am just wasting my time talking to you.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM lets see Israeal is killing innocent muslims, women and children hmmmmmm is israel the muslims enemy???? and those who support israel is also the enemy

Agan you are assuming. When the hell... Please read this carefully.. When the hell have I said not to support Gaza? Support Gaza as well as other Muslims. Do you know what that means? Let me put it in simple terms for you:

1) If Muslims go to a rally to protest the attrocoties happening in Gaza, then

2) muslims should also rally and demonstrate for the Muslims in Kashmir

3) Also for Somalia.

How many ralleys have you set up?????? how many have youve been to???

Answer this. Where was the last time when Muslims held demos and protests for the Muslims in 1- Somalia, Kashmir, Chechnya, Afghanistan? When was the last time and was it the same scale as the demos for gaza? Again don't assume I am saying that Muslims should take the foot off the pedal for Gaza.

look how evil this sounds, your talking about the size of the demonstrations??? Your being a fool now, wouldn't this show you that the world is waking up ? that people are fed up with the mistreatment of people? If the mediea was to put out what is happening to other muslim countries like how they cover the Gaza then there will be more ralleys more people waking up. But they dont so there are ralleys but not that much as the Gaza how ever that does not mean that muslims are practicing double standards it means LACK OF INFORMATION!!!!!!!!! TO WHICH THE ZIONIST CONTROL PLEASE GET THIS THROUGH THAT THICK SKULL!!!!! aLSO GO ON THE INTERNET AND LOOK UP THE RALLEYS THAT ARE STILL GOING ON AND TRY TO ATTEND SOME OF THEM!!

:sl:

Human rights watch reported that israel is using (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetperiodico26.cu/english/news_world/jan2009/israel011009.html"]white Phosphorus[/url] bombs which is internationally prohibited. These bombs melt down people and dismember them in horrifying ways. There are also reports of strange bombs that produce different sorts of smokes, white, black and colored. The US seems to have asked the israelis to use Gaza as a test field for newly invented secret weapons of mass destruction. The israelis are also trying out their latest killing innovations on Palestinian children. So far, half of the wounded and dismembered are children and women.

The Dutch foreign minister and a Nato official went to israel today, while a US huge ship is on its way to israel. Reports say it secretly carries huge containers of unknown weapons.

thank you sister he mad a point wether or not it was a valid point remains to be seen. no disrespect intended ,to the brother im sorry if i offended you

21 days of slaughtering of Gaza civilians. 1170 martyrs and more than 5200 wounded, 50% of which are children/women/elderly.

A black page in human history, where a fully fledged army fights bare handed and hungry civilians, trapped in a concentration camp, sieged with no food, medicine or anything, and no where to go.. no shelters. If you stay home US-made F16 will bury you under your roofs, and if you run to the streets the Mirkava will shell you and white phosphorous will fry whats left of your flesh and melt your bones.

Buy American. Help support children killing.

Gaza massacre continues for 22 days now: 1199 martyrs, 5300 wounded and melted by white phosphorus and DIME lethal weapons.

:no:

israel announced a cease fire from its side, obviosly because they have finished demolishing everything in Gaza, with no more targets to shoot at, and because they are cowards and will not risk being killed if they decided to go into the streets, because they know Hamas is waiting for them in every corner (their humiliating defeat on the hands of Hezb'Ollah is still keeping their pants wet). The brutal mighty fully US-supplied army failed to stop the resistance, who is resisting the occupation with almost bare hands, which is a defeat according to their own goals. They were only victorious in killing children, women and the elderly civilians.. I'll give them that.. but what a victory!

Now that people started to go back to their homes to look for their loved ones and to check out the damage, they were shocked with horrible scenes. their homes were reduced to biles of rubles. Bodies are torn apart and scattered everywhere in the streets. Some bodies were found melted, with only few bones left. In one tragic incident, residents recall that the israelis forced lots of mothers into one building. Now their bodies were found under the rubles of that building. The israelis shot them first, then shelled the whole building over their dead and wounded bodies..!!!

The israelis have special interests in Palestinian mothers. Allah :sl: have blessed them with high fertility rates, and no matter how many kids the israelis kill, Allah :sl: replace them with more young Muslim children. This seems to outrage israel, specially because their women are among the lowest in fertility rates. Even animals wouldn't resort to these horrible solutions to solve their demographic low growth rate.

The Gazans managed to dig out a 100 bodies from under the rubles so far, rising the number of the dead to 1300, and the number is likely to go up with every building rubles they search under.

i actually feel bad for israel. because our dead are going to heaven and their dead are going to hell. also Allah said that he will punish them like no other people he created. so to get punished like that they must commit horrific acts. so insha Allah israel will lose and the muslims will win, the nasru Allah is near insha Allah.

The israeli terrorist army is continuing to kill civilian women and children of Gaza, using US F16s and other US-EU arsenal of killing machines, in an apparent genocide of the Palestinian people. They continue to bury Muslims under the roofs and rubles of their homes, Masjids, hospitals and schools.

According to the Jordanian medical team in Gaza, more than 99% of the victims of the barbaric Zionist invasion of Gaza are the Palestinian children, women and unarmed men. In other word, the 99% of about 1300-2000 people killed in Gaza by Zionist terrorists are civilians.

The whorish media always try to downplay the number of the casualty to fool the world and condone the Zionist crime against humanity.

Might be to late for me to put in my two cents but here it goes. This is my solution to this so called, "conflict."

STOP TRYING TO KILL EACH OTHER AND GET ALONG. You don't have to like each other but you don't need to kill each other!! It's like staring at two little children fighting!! Ohhh he's hitting now, oooo he just hit in the face with a bat, well he just cut off his finger. It's stupid. Get along. You can have PEACE IN YOUR DAY AND YOUR CHILDREN'S DAYS IF YOU JUST STOP WITH THE POINTLESS FIGHTING!!! Killing an entire race is impossible, sorry for those who want that to happen. It will never be possible. At one point or another EVERYONE'S family line leads back to that general area. So who knows!! You might be related to Jews or to Palestinians who knows?

I ask you all THIS.....why continue fighting if this is all that it is going to come of it.