Islamic Forum
iftikharalam

How Non muslims describe this image?

yes tupac was a bum and has no place in Islam.

the prophet pbuh had far better things to say as did our pious predecessors.

aaah but i forgot, the prophet pbuh wasnt a cool and hip, drug taking, sex crazed, whore pimping gangsta rapper from the bronx who did not even clean his backside. so yes we should look up to the likes of tupac who of course was a shuhadah.

after all, the prophet pbuh was only the messenger of Allah.

PropellerAds

asslamuaalikum

subhan'Allah beautfiul picture

sister maryam that could have been phrased better! :D

walaikumsalam

Really is funny how you put it ‘a human being’ honestly if I ever need to laugh I shall remember to read your posts. They are so humorous! Well I’m guessing you’re a teenager…simply because if you were grown up then perhaps you might have the sense to know this life you love so much isn’t all wonderful. Life has its ups and downs…religion are what makes us stronger and happier…yes happier. This might come to you as a surprise but have you ever thought about it? Could any man write such scripture like the Qur’an? Surely not! Many argue the prophet (pbuh) himself could write that however he could not read nor write. So stop being naïve and grow up, it is not religion that causes evil it is the ignorant people who think are more worthier than there own creator…..Anyways you have your ‘life’ to hold on to and we have our religion so let the topic finish there.

Back to the topic…all I can say again is mashallah to the gathering.

I weep tears of sadness for you all...

interesting thing is that, we feel the same for you. But each to his own liking.

Plz, dont go off the topic, u have been warned!!!

And I take it that is extended to all who were 'Off-Topic?

Oh yes, ofcourse, both muslims and non-muslims alike

:Peace:

Peace be upon you all,

Mashah Allah,amazing pic........thanks brother.

I weep tears of sadness for you all...

Think where you are going before you ask others where they are going!

Salaam

Hassan

Guest Al Faqueer
Peace be with you all,

I feel similar feelings of hope in people who put God first in their lives as I do this picture of St. Peter's Square during an observance of Catholic World Youth Day.

Peace, Love and Blessings,

this is one day a year ,

the picture our brother Ifti posted is Five times a day , everyday right through the year :D

this is one day a year ,

the picture our brother Ifti posted is Five times a day , everyday right through the year :D

Peace be with you Al Faqueer,

Not wishing to join you in a juvenile game of "mine is bigger than yours" I will only comment that the Vatican hosts a number of Feasts throughout the year which brings great numbers of the faithful to her door but of course our religion doesn't demand a hajj to any location by our faithful as your precepts do. A pilgrimage is aways voluntary as the Holy Spirit moves the individual but rest assured we have many throughout the world. It is our tradition that "narrow is the gate that leads to life and few take it". Understanding this, I am aware that regardless of the numbers of people who "trek" here or pilgrimage "there" such acts do not "in and of themselves" mean nothing if the heart is not open to receive God's Grace. If one's heart is open to God's Grace, one honestly doesn't need to go anywhere for surely God is everywhere. If the Islamic hajj serves to open one's heart to God's Grace, then it is a worthwhile endeavor, if it does not then it is merely a empty ceremony. I pray that it is the former and not the later. Amen.

Edited by maranatha

Peace be with you all,

I feel similar feelings of hope in people who put God first in their lives as I do this picture of St. Peter's Square during an observance of Catholic World Youth Day.

All%20the%20People%20in%20St%20Peters%20Square.jpg

Opening%20Ceromony%20in%20St%20Peters%20Square.jpg

this is one day a year ,

the picture our brother Ifti posted is Five times a day , everyday right through the year :P

Actually the square is full of people every sunday, the day wich christians celebrate . :D

In some period of the year is full every day...

So please don't feel so special :D ..... because if we want to make a race of numbers.. indians gonna beat us both :P

Very true,

To God, numbers do not matter. Believers are very dear to God even if they are a minority in numbers. The followers of Noh a.s. in the Ark were only slightly more than 80. Even the son of Noh do not believe in the teachings of Noh a.s. The remaining disbelieved in God and the teachings of Noh a.s.

because if we want to make a race of numbers.. indians gonna beat us both :D

???????

wwhat about chinese?

For your information, In india, 14% population is muslim, than there are buddhists, sikhs, christians and others, their are large number of dalits, low cast hindus who even don't have permission to worship their God. So the real worshippers " berhamans' do not make large number :D

:D

but if you think bombai has 18,042,000 population....

its quality not quantity...so what if the poulation is huge if the case is that most r not pious. Just to clarify, i am not suggesting that is the case, but simply saying that quantity hardly matters, its the strength of belief....

Erm…I’m sorry to break this ‘I need to freshen up on my geography!’ here but the purpose of the post is being lost!

I think that the opening picture was very beautiful. What isn't so beautiful is the fact that so many end up dead each year; crushed to death in the stampede when on haj.

Ho hum.

with 3million ppl in one place... sadly stampede is goin to happen.  :D

Not that I'm being skeptical old boy, but you would have thought Allah would protect people on an event such as this...

Edited by British Christian

BC , i m not aware of such a thing.

Dying during pilgrimage is death most ppl would love to have. ( i.e. when choosing from kinds of death)

You asked what non-Muslims feel about the picture?

1. The photograph is great: right angle, good colors, and it tells the story

2. Great organization on the part of Saudi authorities. Accidents do occur, but in general Muslims are good organizers (I remember Najaf and Kerbela which I visited for mournings and festivals on several occasions - many people, few, if any, incidents)

3. I feel happy for the people who believe in God

4. I feel sorry for the people who believe in somedody who doesn't exist

5. I understand what the people feel when thousands of them are together, united by their emotions, its probably better than sex

6. It must be extremely interesting to visit Mecca at the time of Hajj. I wonder if non-Muslims are allowed there as tourists...

7. Who took the picture?

Asalaamo aleykum,

I feel it is ( in this worldly life ) the most beautiful view possible.

It makes me feel homesick though I have never been there ( yet, Inshallah !)

Edited by Saffia_Amatullah

I will b there on 10 Nov, (27th Ramadan) to do Umrah. :D going to madinah the next day :P

Subhanallah, that must be so exciting !!!! :P How do you still sleep at night ? :D

Actually i fell bad looking at those images.... i am pro religion, but when the result is masses of people like the ones we saw in the picture... mhhh something warn me that things aren't ok.