Islamic Forum
dot

Do You Kiss Your Parents' Hands?

Do you kiss your parents' hands everyday?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do you kiss your parents' hands everyday?

• Yes every day, or each time I visit them
    • Only sometimes
    • No, but I intend to
    • No
    • What?? I think its weird to do that!

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã

may Allah bless your parents with Jannatul Firdaus.. ameen ameen ameen

yeh sometimes i kiss thier hands specially in Eid

PropellerAds

Assalamualikum

I voted no, i'm a bit shy especially when it comes to my father but I do show my love in other ways, most of the time I love spending time with them, sitting and talking to them, and making them smile or laugh. I give my mother a hug when I don't see her for most of the day and I realise how much I need her and love her. I'm usually asking my mother how she is and my father asks me how I am, it's weird but I love them both and I miss my father he's away on holiday :sl: .

You parents love you and take care of you when you are a baby and child and shower you with their endless love. Treat them kindly and lovingly while they are alive for you will never be able to repay their kindness and love and you will miss them when they pass away. Please pray for them for you are their good sons and daughters. And your children will treat you kindly and lovingly when you are old and weak.[using large font size is not allowed]

Salams,

i kiss my parents' hands in eids. But i kiss grandparents' hand al ways whenever i visit them. Kissing hands is actually a very good tradition among Turkish people.

I have never before heard of people doing that, it seems kind of strange to me to be honest. I never remember even kissing my father when he was alive (although my memory is hazy, he died 11 years ago and I was barely a teenager when it happened). Every once in a while I will kiss my mother and grandmother on the cheek, its just not something that is done in my family I guess.

:D

I lick their hand :sl:

:no:

Kidding. :D

Yeah alhumdulilah I kiss their hands.

I love my parents and they mean the world to me.Its like our hearts are attached and become one. :sl:

Couldn't be any closer to my parents :D

:j: