Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
property_of_allah

Muslim Brothers and Sisters

asslamualaikum

I would like to request for us all to unite together during the final 15 days of Ramadhan and pray for our brothers and sisters, who even during Ramadhan find themselves at war, find them selves losing family members, and some are unable to attend the Masjid for prayers.

walaikumsalam

PS - this thread was mainly made becuase some people opposed to us doing dua for Yasser Arafat, thus I would like to emphasise the plight of the Palestinians, Iraqis, Afghans, Kashmiris, Bosnians, Chechens, and anyone else you would like to add to the list

PropellerAds

Ya Allah protect our muslim brothers and sisters who are facing hardship in this cruel world... give Islam the upper hand.... give the muslims victory soon.... and expose those who are hypocrites....

Ameen!!!!!

Oh muslimeen WAKE UP!!!

THE MUSLIM UMMAH IS CRYING OUT FOR YOUR HELP!!

On the day of judgement they will account you

Where were you when i was being raped, tortured, when they killed my babies and killed my husband in cold blood!! I cried out for your help every single night praying to Allah (swt) you will see what is really happening in this world but you remained silent...............

:D

Ameeeeeen! Summa Ameen.

:P

wow sis.... ive jsut created a thread with a similar topic... :D shud have read your thread first.... :D

Ameen^^^

May Allah swt protect the ummah, unite the ummah, forgive the ummah and have mercy on the ummah. May Allah swt protect the ummah from further humiliation by the disbelievers.. May Allah swt make the mujahideen victorious.

:w: