Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mujahideenryder

Cnn: Israel Broke The Ceasefire

The situation is that israel is saying Hamas is digging tunnels into israel in an effort to kidnap soldiers.

First off, we don't even know if this was true.

Assuming that it is true then israel was infact the first to break the truce by committing an act of violence. israel reserved the right to break the truce, so it's not like they were going back on anything they said.

I think israel should have let Hamas know that the israeli military was aware of the tunnel--maybe sent a photograph--and told Hamas to close it or israel would bomb the area.

That way there would be no blood and Hamas would need to get rid of the tunnel.

The people digging the tunnels would get away because there wouldn't be a raid, but I think that's a cost worth paying to maintain a truce.

How to do so, when Hamas hides their militants in civilian areas. Perhaps I credit the free press too much for this.

There is no end to this war. Mothers that lose their children vow to kill each side or the other.

I've often thought, that this area is barren for a reason....why we fight over it is a mystery to me. This goes to a larger picture than this mere conflict. Why do we die over something that wasn't ours to begin with?

There I go, larger picture and all.

PropellerAds

Buck, if another country invaded yours and wanted to keep it for itself, would you consider it foolish to try to get it back?

Salam.

Buck, if another country invaded yours and wanted to keep it for itself, would you consider it foolish to try to get it back?

Salam.

Which country, metaphorically, do you speak of?

The country that invaded my country of Palestine? Sorry, made that up....

Which country, metaphorically, do you speak of?

The country that invaded my country of Palestine? Sorry, made that up....

Your country of Palestine? What exactly do you mean by that? And does it matter which country is doing the invasion? Are you saying that the plan of action depends on who is invading?

I would appreciate it if you would answer the first question, it would determine a lot of things. Let me rephrase.

Let's say a group of people from the North pole or the South pole (who cares where they're from) invaded your country and took control of it. What do you believe your fellow countrymen should do?

Salam.

Your country of Palestine? What exactly do you mean by that? And does it matter which country is doing the invasion? Are you saying that the plan of action depends on who is invading?

I would appreciate it if you would answer the first question, it would determine a lot of things. Let me rephrase.

Let's say a group of people from the North pole or the South pole (who cares where they're from) invaded your country and took control of it. What do you believe your fellow countrymen should do?

Salam.

Your saying that israel invaded the Palestinian land and that the Palestinians have a right to reclaim it.

Back when israel was first being formed I may have agreed with you, but now I think it is too late.

Whether or not someone supports the existence of israel from a moral perspective doesn't really matter anymore... becuase it is there and it is going to stay there.

I'm not coming down on either side of the issue, I'm just saying that israel exists and it's not going away.

Or I could be wrong.

I've often thought, that this area is barren for a reason....why we fight over it is a mystery to me. This goes to a larger picture than this mere conflict. Why do we die over something that wasn't ours to begin with?

:sl:

Not exactly, the land is no mystery mate, its the new world order thats about to happen. israel will soon become the ruling state of the world, afterall they have a much bigger plan than just wiping out the Palestinians, if only you knew.

:sl:

Your saying that israel invaded the Palestinian land and that the Palestinians have a right to reclaim it.

Back when israel was first being formed I may have agreed with you, but now I think it is too late.

Whether or not someone supports the existence of israel from a moral perspective doesn't really matter anymore... becuase it is there and it is going to stay there.

I'm not coming down on either side of the issue, I'm just saying that israel exists and it's not going away.

Or I could be wrong.

Actually, that wasn't the issue I was talking about. My point wasn't about who is the invader or the invaded. There are tons of israeli people who believe they were there before Palestinians, and the opposite is true.

Buck seems to be saying that wars over territories are wrong and futile. I'm hoping that for the sake of consistency, he'll agree that taking back his country from invaders is equally wrong and futile.

Though what you're saying does raise a question. If America was conquered and say, 60 years have passed since the conquest, does that mean that the invaders have as much right to the land as the natives (so to speak)?

Salam.

Actually, that wasn't the issue I was talking about. My point wasn't about who is the invader or the invaded. There are tons of israeli people who believe they were there before Palestinians, and the opposite is true.

Buck seems to be saying that wars over territories are wrong and futile. I'm hoping that for the sake of consistency, he'll agree that taking back his country from invaders is equally wrong and futile.

Though what you're saying does raise a question. If America was conquered and say, 60 years have passed since the conquest, does that mean that the invaders have as much right to the land as the natives (so to speak)?

Salam.

Wait, you said I was 'inconsistent'?

Yes, wars are futile. I never said the territories were. You misrepresent me.

My point was that both sides of this conflict are retards. Totally, and completely.

Say it right next time you want to speak for me.

{Moderator note}

This post has violated forum rule #22. Action taken.

For more details, please read our (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]Forum Rules[/url].

I really don't know.

Wait, you said I was 'inconsistent'?

Reread my post, you seem to have no idea what I was saying. Where exactly did I state that you are inconsistent?

Yes, wars are futile. I never said the territories were. You misrepresent me.

I see you chose to ignore the question.

I'll repeat it again, this time using a word that you yourself have used. Instead of beating around the bush, answer the simple question.

If your country is invaded and taken over, is fighting to regain it "retarded"?

My point was that both sides of this conflict are retards. Totally, and completely.

This is your last warning, Buck. Insult Muslims again, especially those who are suffering and surrounded by hardships, and you will be disabled. This forum does not tolerate the behavior you're exhibiting.

Say it right next time you want to speak for me.

Considering you clearly have no idea what I said, you're in no position to make such snide and arrogant remarks.

Salam.

I really don't know.

I appreciate your honesty.

Salam.