Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
InSoMnIaC

A Jewish Defector Warns America - Introductory Note

PropellerAds
Same here.

These barbarian khazars worship Zeus, Jov, Jehovah, YHWH.

You can't trust them. Just google their prayer "Kol Nidre"

"All vows , obligations, oaths, and anathemas, whether called '?onam,' '?onas,' or by any other name, which we may vow, or swear, or pledge, or whereby we may be bound, from this Day of Atonement until the next (whose happy coming we await), we do repent.

May they be deemed absolved, forgiven, annulled, and void, and made of no effect; they shall not bind us nor have power over us. The vows shall not be reckoned vows; the obligations shall not be obligatory; nor the oaths be oaths."

These barbarian khazars worship Zeus, Jov, Jehovah, YHWH.

You can't trust them. Just google their prayer "Kol Nidre"

"All vows , obligations, oaths, and anathemas, whether called '?onam,' '?onas,' or by any other name, which we may vow, or swear, or pledge, or whereby we may be bound, from this Day of Atonement until the next (whose happy coming we await), we do repent.

May they be deemed absolved, forgiven, annulled, and void, and made of no effect; they shall not bind us nor have power over us. The vows shall not be reckoned vows; the obligations shall not be obligatory; nor the oaths be oaths."

You seek to resolve your differences the 12th century demonizing of the enemy? Welcome to the 21st century a**hole. Holier than thou doesn't work any more. Welcome to the age of reason. Let's try it some time.

You seek to resolve your differences the 12th century demonizing of the enemy? Welcome to the 21st century a**hole. Holier than thou doesn't work any more. Welcome to the age of reason. Let's try it some time.

Hahahhaa

I know who is doing what. You guyZ spread misconception about Islam freely, because media is under your control, but when I gave you the same treatment, you started crying. Do you have anything to defend your col nidre? [liars by religion]

My medicine is working. I can hear you screaming.

Don't worry in the war field our eyes never pity on our enemies.

All of them will be chopped. Insha Allah

Israilities are invaders and we are bound to drove them out.

:sl:

He is right, the Jews are going to use Americans to support them to take over Palestine sooner or later it will happen.

:sl: