Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ajmal

Noreaga Productions And Hashems Films!

:sl:

I just want to ask, has anyone heard of them(title)?

The things they have researched on is absolutely shocking. These are very recent production and strongly advise to everyone at least have a little preview before turning away from this page, we all need to know this. Its quite complex but if you watch with an open mind then nothing is complexed. Please don't turn your back away unless yuo watched this video, please...

Major artists toady where some of which don't even realize that they too are being controlled while others know what they are doing.

Musical sorcery of today/ we are all part of this system unless we are obviously aware -

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetdailymotion(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/video/x67283_the-arrivals-pt-11-musical-sorcery_news"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetdailymotion(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/video/x67283_th...al-sorcery_news[/url]

Unfortunately I am trying to get one from youtube to work but they have removed the sound, so i am just gonna have to give you a link to the video in dailymotion. Note if you think this is bullshit then keep forwading my friend and check the other parts to it.

The full series - (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_thearrivals.blogspot(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/search?updated-max=2008-07-20T19%3A10%3A00-04%3A00&max-results=4"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_thearrivals.blogspot(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/search?upd...p;max-results=4[/url]

Hashems Films - (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hashemsfilms(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hashemsfilms(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

Can people also tell me their views because I am really interested in hearing them. Jazakallah

PropellerAds

salaam bro i just wached 27 parts of the arrival lol its proper interesting and it just makes u realize that what the world is turning into and wat they are trying to do

you are not allowed to post links yetwakeupproject(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

if that dosent come up then write it on google and inshallah it will come up and go on the documentry the arrival

salaam bro i just wached 27 parts of the arrival lol its proper interesting and it just makes u realize that what the world is turning into and wat they are trying to do

you are not allowed to post links yetwakeupproject(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

if that dosent come up then write it on google and inshallah it will come up and go on the documentry the arrival

Alhamdoulillah, its good to see that there are some people in here who giving this documentary some time on their hands.

Yes mashallah keep it up. They have done an enornous amount of research into this documentary and many people regard it as conspiracies and etc unfortunately.

Once i started watching this documentary, it was hard for me to stop, you just want to know what will come on next, isn't it? :no:

Is not the beast who marks the people different from the antichrist. In the end of time a beast will appear and he will mark believers and disbeliever. He will carry the staf of Moses and the ring of Solomon and he will mark the believers with the stick of Moses and the disbelievers with the ring of Solomon.

I think there is a difference between Dajjal, Iblees/Satan, and the Beast (Dabah)?

I think there is a difference between Dajjal, Iblees/Satan, and the Beast (Dabah)?

Yep there certainly is.

Dajjal is the false Messiah. Satan is the most evil jinn. The beast is a sign of Qiyaamat and I believe it will happen right near the end of time.