Islamic Forum
wiseguy

A Message From A Descendant Of The Messenger

I am a descendant of the Prophet Muhammad(peace and blessing be upon him) and I have watched the brutal barbaric israeli genocide of Palestinian people. I have watched how the brutal barbaric Zionist terrorists attack civilian targets and murder countless innocent Palestinian babies, children, women, elderly people, unarmed men etc while the highly hypocritical political leaders of Europe, USA, the UN etc are ignoring the countless deaths and sufferings of Palestinian people. The highly hypocritical political leaders are busy inventing fairy tales to frame and blame innocent Palestinian people while condoning the brutal Zionist war crime against Palestinian people.

We Muslims are responsible to defend our sisters and brothers in Palestine and we must support and finance Hamas government so that Hamas can effectively and efficiently defend Gaza and fight against the brutal Zionist terrorists and their barbaric allies. Palestinian people have their right to self-defence whenever they are attacked and terrorized by the brutal barbaric Zionist terrorists.

As a descendant of the Prophet Muhammad(peace and blessing be upon him), I urge all Muslims to:

1) overthrow the US-Zionist puppet regimes that are cooperating and conspiring with the US regime of terror and the israel regime of terror. The US puppet regimes of the Fatah , Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan etc are cooperating and conspiring with the US regime of terror and the US regime of terror. The Zionist terrorists are attacking and destroying Masjids, hospital, schools etc. Shame on people who claim to be Muslims while serving the enemies of Islam.

2) boycott the US dollars and the products of the US and israel to destroy their economy to the extent that the Zionists would not be able to wage war against Muslim countries. Muslims must use gold as their currencies.

3) STOP OIL SUPPLY TO THE US, israel AND THEIR ALLIES TO DISABLE THEIR WAR MACHINERY.

4) all Muslims must unite to support, finance and protect Palestinian people and Palestine. We must also pray for Palestine and Palestinian people. We must join the Islamic fighters to fight against the brutal and barbaric Zionists and their allies. It is better for us to die as martyrs not as Zionist dogs.

Dear Muslims.......Who do you love and fear: Allah or the enemies of Allah?

PropellerAds

All Muslims must boycott the Zionist products because the Zionist capitalists are supporting and financing the brutal israeli regime of terror so that it can attack and destroy civilian targets in Palestine and terrorize and massacre innocent Palestinian people:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_home.pacbell(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/halnet/Boycott%20israeli%20Products%20Campaign.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_home.pacbell(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/halnet/Boycott%20I...%20Campaign.htm[/url]

Who do you Muslims support: Allah the All-Merciful or the brutal barbaric Zionists?

Assalamu Aleykum

Don't Zionist sacrifice their babies?

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=sIyvZzgVWnw"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=sIyvZzgVWnw[/url]

Edited by Allahs Religion is serious

Assalamu Alaikum, it is an emotional plea that you have made brother ######, may Allah accept your inner feelings and reward you for them, ameen, but from where we are living there is only 2 things that we can really do...................

1: Make duaa, lots of duaa to Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala for His Mercy and Compassion to be showered on us and the innocents involved in this genocide.

2: Start correcting and changing our ways to what they should be, meaning follow the commandments of Allah as shown by RasoolAllah Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam. We cannot throw out any Regime, we do not have the power to do so even if we tried, Allah does not need us to throw out any regime, Allah has is ways of doing things, YES THE DUTY OF GOING AND DOING SOMETHING IN THE TROUBLED AREA falls on the shoulders of those who live in the surrounding areas, but for those of us who live in far of lands, how would you or anyone expect them to go anywhere.

It is an emotional time for all of us including many of the Non Muslims too, but at times of emotions we should try our best to think in the right prespective. Living here in the west, how many things can we avoid because they are zionist products????????? InshaAllah with our good Aamaal Allah will inshaAllah soften the hearts of people towards us and they might inshaAllah even consider becoming like us, as it happened in Makkah before and after Fatah Makkah.

Please understand these are my thoughts and that no one needs to agree with them, but none the less it is something to think about. We have to do what we think is best in the situation. The final result will be what Allah will have decided and we have to accept Allah's decision because Allah KNOWS WHAT IS BEST.

Assalamu Alaikum.

Whenever the Prophet Muhammad asked his companions to fight the enemies of Islam, the companions of the Prophet Muhammad never made any hypocritical questions nor excuses to avoid their duty as a Muslim. They fought to defend Islam and protect Muslims because they firmly believed in Allah and His messenger. The companions faced a lot of hardship and suffered so much but they never gave up. They even fought against the superior Persian and Byzantine forces. Allah willing they defeated the superpowers!!!

You عبد الله' are good at inventing hypocritical questions and excuses to discourage Muslims from joining JIHAD. Do you know the way to heaven?

Assalamu Alaikum, it is an emotional plea that you have made brother ######, may Allah accept your inner feelings and reward you for them, ameen, but from where we are living there is only 2 things that we can really do...................

1: Make duaa, lots of duaa to Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala for His Mercy and Compassion to be showered on us and the innocents involved in this genocide.

2: Start correcting and changing our ways to what they should be, meaning follow the commandments of Allah as shown by RasoolAllah Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam. We cannot throw out any Regime, we do not have the power to do so even if we tried, Allah does not need us to throw out any regime, Allah has is ways of doing things, YES THE DUTY OF GOING AND DOING SOMETHING IN THE TROUBLED AREA falls on the shoulders of those who live in the surrounding areas, but for those of us who live in far of lands, how would you or anyone expect them to go anywhere.

It is an emotional time for all of us including many of the Non Muslims too, but at times of emotions we should try our best to think in the right prespective. Living here in the west, how many things can we avoid because they are zionist products????????? InshaAllah with our good Aamaal Allah will inshaAllah soften the hearts of people towards us and they might inshaAllah even consider becoming like us, as it happened in Makkah before and after Fatah Makkah.

Please understand these are my thoughts and that no one needs to agree with them, but none the less it is something to think about. We have to do what we think is best in the situation. The final result will be what Allah will have decided and we have to accept Allah's decision because Allah KNOWS WHAT IS BEST.

Assalamu Alaikum.

Then why did so many new Muslim converts join the prophet Muhammad's forces to fight against the enemies of Islam and some of them were killed or wounded during the wars? Why didn't they wait to correct themselves and become a perfect Muslim before they participated JIHAD? Why did the companions of the prophet Muhammad fight and defeat the cruel Persian and Roman empires if 'Allah does not need us to throw out any regime'? Please remember that the companions of Muhammad had participated in the wars against the Persian and Roman empires.

Please remember that the followers of the prophet Muhammad were boycotted by the enemies of Islam in Mecca and the Muslims suffered very much but the Muslims never gave up. How can some so-called 'Muslims' buy Zionist products WHILE KNOWING THAT SOME OF THEIR MONEY WILL FINANCE THE ZIONIST TERRORISM????

Gaza is a test for Muslims and it seems to me that some so-called 'Muslims' are good at inventing excuses to avoid their duty as a Muslim.

:sl:

I agree to everything brother ###### mentioned. Muslims cannot fight the enemies of Islam unless they first get rid of all the traitors and dictators in their own countries. All Muslims must boycott all American brands. Muslims living in the west have no excuse, they can boycott to the best of their abilities, whenever a substitute is available, even if more expensive. Buying American is supporting the killing of Muslim children. Its a disgrace to do so. If you cannot stop supporting those genocides, leave kufr land, even if you have to live in poorer countries. Do not sell your religion for money. Each of us will be questioned, individually, in judgment day.

And yes, sure you can donate to the people of Gaza. There are many organizations that accept your donations and send them directly to Gaza in the form of food, medicine and ambulance cars. For example, go to:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetmuslimhands(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetmuslimhands(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]

and donate as much as you can give to your suffering brothers and sisters in Gaza. Your zakah on money's first priority is to now give it to the people of Gaza.

You can also support Gaza orphans, who are increasing in great numbers these days of the massacre. Orphan sponsorship costs just £27 per month. You can help educate a child, help build a school and lots of beneficial causes that awaits you.

Another place where you can donate to Gaza is:

UNWRA (United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East), which has been helping Palestinian refugees since their dispossession in 1949. Please click here to donate through them: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetun(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/unrwa/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetun(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/unrwa/[/url]

Gaza needs everything we can give. No excuses.

Assalamu Alaikum, I see that what I posted was taken in the wrong way by some members, I think I should clear it up a bit here so others who read my post will not make up their minds based on replies to my original post. I hope I am not diverting the thread in a different direction.

Then why did so many new Muslim converts join the prophet Muhammad's forces to fight against the enemies of Islam and some of them were killed or wounded during the batlles? Why didn't they wait to correct themselves and become a perfect Muslim before they participated JIHAD? Why did the companions of the prophet Muhammad fight and defeat the cruel Persian and Roman empires if 'Allah does not need us to throw out any regime'? Please remember that the companions of Muhammad had participated in the wars against the Persian and Roman empires.

Please remember that the followers of the prophet Muhammad were boycotted by the enemies of Islam in Mecca and the Muslims suffered very much but the Muslims never gave up. How can some so-called 'Muslims' buy Zionist products WHILE KNOWING THAT SOME OF THEIR MONEY WILL FINANCE THE ZIONIST TERRORISM????

Gaza is a test for Muslims and it seems to me that some so-called 'Muslims' are good at inventing excuses to avoid their duty as a Muslim.

First lets all be careful and not call others 'so called 'Muslims', because if the title doesn't befitt them then it will fall back on us. Just because someone does things in different ways than ours we cannot think they are wrong and make them feel that they are doing things that are out of the folds of Islam, and we should not attack them or associate things to them that are not honourable.

Throughout the World and mainly in North America and Europe 99% of the businesses and banks are directly or indirectly owned or connected to israel, so what should be done about it. Alhamdulillah We know what products and to what extent we should buy, and so we do. Alhamdulillah as Muslims I don't think anyone would want to directly or indirectly hurt Muslims specially or even non Muslims for that matter. Everyone is sad because of the situation in palestine and everyone is doing what they should do according to the situation and circumstances they are living in.

There are people out there who like to give donations anonymously to keep their sincerity intact, though there is nothing wrong if someone gives openly in situations where it will encourage others.

Please do not judge people's intentions. What would they gain from inventing excuses and posting them on an open Forum.

It' is not my way to call names or judge people, I had to post the above because I felt that I was being judged.

I hope no one is unnecessarily offended, thats not my intention nor my style.

I would like to ad here that sometimes when you are stuck in a situation where you feel you are helpless, then when you cry in front of Allah and ask for help then Allah DOES LISTEN TO THE DUAAS, and sincere duaas will bring results for us as well as others or whom duaas are being made, that is what I hope from Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala, and I have faith in my duaas, Alhamdulillah.

Assalamu alaikum.

Sister, no one asked you to openly mention your donations (masha'Allah I commend you for making donations, and hope everyone does the same insha'Allah) but you failed to encourage others to do so. That is a mistake. You mentioned that there is only 2 things we can do, duaa and be better Muslims, and you dropped donations. I'm sure you know that donating for the cause of Allah is one of the 2 jihads that all Muslims are required to do unless they're too poor to afford it. Its a fard. We should educate Muslims on that matter, you and I have that duty to fulfill.

As for boycotting American/israeli brands, I know how difficult it is in the west. All I ask is that people try to avoid them when there are substitute brands (Chinese/Japanese/European, etc..) there are non-American non-Zionist banks, car makers, food products, restaurants, food products (just visit your local chinatown and you'll be overwhelmed with products) computers, and just about any branch of business. This is not the time to buy the tastiest food, bargain prices or your favorite delicacies, its the time to give all that up and try all other edible/usable options.

Muslims living in kufr land should be paid full respect. Sometimes they are even better than Muslims living in Muslim lands. They can do more dawa than we can do, and they can set good examples of our way of life as Muslims in the west. Each of us have roles and duties, and we compliment each other. No one has the right to accuse you of anything. We all answer only to our Lord Al-Mighty :sl:

I kindly ask that we leave it at this, and focus on the dreadful situation our brothers and sisters are facing in Gaza. It saddens me to always notice that side debates get the most posts, while the real sufferings are gone hardly noticed. We displayed tens of videos that show the war crime atrocities Gazans are facing, with hardly anyone commenting at all.

:no:

Brother Dot posted the following

"We displayed tens of videos that show the war crime atrocities Gazans are facing, with hardly anyone commenting at all."

i have viewed most of the videos you have posted, and some photographs also. i feel so helpless that the only thing that comes to me is a dua for palestine and all mankind. even commenting on the posts seems hypocritical for me.

I pray that Allah SWT may grant Sabr And Fateh to our brothers and sisters in palestine and Hidayat to muslims all over the world.

Walecu As Salaam

Assalamu Alaikum, I see that what I posted was taken in the wrong way by some members, I think I should clear it up a bit here so others who read my post will not make up their minds based on replies to my original post. I hope I am not diverting the thread in a different direction.

First lets all be careful and not call others 'so called 'Muslims', because if the title doesn't befitt them then it will fall back on us. Just because someone does things in different ways than ours we cannot think they are wrong and make them feel that they are doing things that are out of the folds of Islam, and we should not attack them or associate things to them that are not honourable.

Throughout the World and mainly in North America and Europe 99% of the businesses and banks are directly or indirectly owned or connected to israel, so what should be done about it. Alhamdulillah We know what products and to what extent we should buy, and so we do. Alhamdulillah as Muslims I don't think anyone would want to directly or indirectly hurt Muslims specially or even non Muslims for that matter. Everyone is sad because of the situation in palestine and everyone is doing what they should do according to the situation and circumstances they are living in.

There are people out there who like to give donations anonymously to keep their sincerity intact, though there is nothing wrong if someone gives openly in situations where it will encourage others.

Please do not judge people's intentions. What would they gain from inventing excuses and posting them on an open Forum.

It' is not my way to call names or judge people, I had to post the above because I felt that I was being judged.

I hope no one is unnecessarily offended, thats not my intention nor my style.

I would like to ad here that sometimes when you are stuck in a situation where you feel you are helpless, then when you cry in front of Allah and ask for help then Allah DOES LISTEN TO THE DUAAS, and sincere duaas will bring results for us as well as others or whom duaas are being made, that is what I hope from Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala, and I have faith in my duaas, Alhamdulillah.

Assalamu alaikum.

How can a person call himself or herself a Muslim if he or she buy American products or Zionist products while fully knowing that some of his or her money will be used to support and finance the Zionist genocide of Muslims in Palestine? How dare a person to call himself or herself a Muslim if he or she knows that by buying the American and Zionist products, some of his or her money will be used by Zionists to buy weapons and ammunition etc to terrorize and massacre our beloved Muslim sisters and brothers in Palestine? How can the person call himself or herself a Muslim if his or her money is used by Zionist terrorists to buy white phosphorus shells to burn or incinerate our beloved Muslim babies, children, women, elderly people etc alive to death? How can the person call himself or herself a Muslim when he or she contribute his or her money to israel so that Zionist terrorists can attack and destroy Masjids, hospitals, schools and other civilian targets etc? Any persons, who support or finance Zionist war crimes against innocent Palestinian people, have innocent Muslim blood on their hands !!!!!!

A true Muslim will not cooperate nor conspire with the enemies of Islam to terrorize or massacre other Muslims. Only hypocrites support and finance Zionist war crimes against Muslims in Palestine etc.

It is our duty as a Muslim to boycott the products of USA and israel and their allies to destroy their economy so that they become so poor and weak that they cannot terrorize Muslim countries with impunity anymore. Lets us save our Muslim sisters and brothers in Palestine by boycotting all the products of USA, israel and their allies. Dear Muslims, how many innocent Muslims have to die before you take action against the regimes of the US, israel and their allies?

Referring to this, Allah Almighty says: “Allah forbiddeth you only those who warred against you on account of religion and have driven you out from your homes and helped to drive you out, that ye make friends of them. Whosoever maketh friends of them (All) such are wrong doers.” (Al-Mumtahanah: 9)

The Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, is reported to have said: “Fight the Kuffar with your hands, with your money and with your tongues as well (i.e. denouncing their aggressions against Muslims)

The choice of peace is no longer practicable for us Muslims, regarding this issue, especially with many obstacles hindering its course. Hence, we have no any effective weapon but to boycott the US and israeli products. That is why it is obligatory upon Muslims to boycott the Jews economically, culturally and politically. After all, the brutal Zionist terrorists have been terrorizing and massacring innocent Palestinian people who are Muslims and Christians in Palestine since the establishment of the brutal illegal israel.

In addition, boycott should be extended to encompass those warring factions from among the People of the Book such as the Serbs, Americans who attack Muslims, Hindus as well as those who relentlessly wage war against Islam or even support those who wage war against Muslims.

The Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, is reported to have said:He who helps the enemy to kill his (fellow) Muslim brother with half a word (i.e. with the least form of support), will be brought before Allah on the Day of Resurrection with this phrase written between his eyes: “(He) has no space in Allah’s (encompassing) Mercy.

Therefore, we can conclude that it is prohibited to buy the products manufactured by the Jews and Zionists as well as those who directly back them.

Below: January 5: The bodies of three Palestinian siblings from the Al-samoni family, killed by an israeli tank shell early on January 5, 2009, lie in the mortuary of Al-Shifa hospital, Gaza City. Photo: Getty .

610x.jpg

Ulama’s Fatwa on Boycotting israeli and American Products

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

Dear brother in Islam, thank you for the great confidence you have in us. We hope our efforts meet your expectations.

Indeed, it has been proven beyond doubt that boycotting American and israeli products is an effective weapon against those who usurped the land of the wronged and forcibly drove them out of the land of their ancestors for no reason.

Here below, we will try our best to furnish you with a comprehensive answer regarding boycotting the israeli and American products.

Sheikh Al-Qaradawi’s Fatwa regarding the issue:

When it comes to dealing with the People of the Book (i.e. the Jews and Christians), we should differentiate between two main points:

Muslims are not allowed to indulge in any form of dealings with the militant Jews who tend to wage war against Islam and Muslims with every tooth and nail. What do we expect from those who occupied our lands, violated the sanctity of the Sanctuaries, and continue their brutal profaning against all that which is Islamic in broad daylight?!

Referring to this, Allah Almighty says: “Allah forbiddeth you only those who warred against you on account of religion and have driven you out from your homes and helped to drive you out, that ye make friends of them. Whosoever maketh friends of them (All) such are wrong doers.” (Al-Mumtahanah: 9)

The Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, is reported to have said: “Fight the Kuffar with your hands, with your money and with your tongues as well (i.e. denouncing their aggressions against Muslims)

The choice of peace is no longer practicable for us Muslims, regarding this issue, especially with many obstacles hindering its course. Hence, we have no any effective weapon but to boycott the US and israeli products. That is why it is obligatory upon Muslims to boycott the Jews economically, culturally and politically.

In addition, boycott should be extended to encompass those warring factions from among the People of the Book such as the Serbs, Americans who attack Muslims, Hindus as well as those who relentlessly wage war against Islam or even support those who wage war against Muslims.

Coming to the second greater segment of the People of the Book (i.e. Christians) and others as we have stated above, we can say that if they are at swords drawn with Muslims, then all their products have to be boycotted.

Here, I can conclude that it is prohibited to buy the products manufactured by the Jews and Zionists as well as those who directly back them.

The Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, is reported to have said:He who helps the enemy to kill his (fellow) Muslim brother with half a word (i.e. with the least form of support), will be brought before Allah on the Day of Resurrection with this phrase written between his eyes: “(He) has no space in Allah’s (encompassing) Mercy.

Finally, we should not underestimate the impact of economic boycott on the enemy. Some of us may think that the little goods boycotted may not affect the enemy’s strong economy.

Our basic principle is not to lend any form of support to those who help kill Muslims. It’s worthy mentioning here that Egypt, for example, has played a greater role in boycotting the products of the enemy to the extent that the institutions boycotted were forced to shut its branches in Egypt and left the country without return.”

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satellite?cid=1119503545220&pagename=IslamOnline-English-Ask_Scholar/FatwaE/FatwaEAskTheScholar"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satelli...aEAskTheScholar[/url]

israeli products have the israeli barcode that begins with 729. Lets us boycott the Zionist products to destroy the Zionist economy to save innocent Palestinian people. Dear Muslim, how many innocent Palestinian babies, children, women, elderly people etc have to die before you take actions against israel and its allies?

Here is an example of the israeli barcode:

israel_barcode.jpg

Assalamu Alaikum.

Brother ######,

Its not right to judge who is Muslim and who is not, unless you want to play God brother, astaghfer'Ollah.

I totally agree that we need to boycott US and israeli brands. But to succeed in this, we need to organize our thoughts and ideas, and educate ourselves and all Muslims on what brands to boycott. But whatever we do, we must not attack each other, or spread accusations. This weakens the goal and distracts our efforts.

We need to understand the difference between what Muslims living in the kufr lands can do, and what Muslims in Muslim lands should do. If you live in a Muslim land, you have endless choices that enables you to boycott effectively. But when you live for example in the US, it becomes unavoidable to pay for US brands and services. There is still some choices, but in no way can you completely boycott everything US. For example you must pay taxes on everything you buy or use, not to mention income taxes. That money is used directly to kill our children. But do they have a choice? you should join me in asking Muslims in the west to boycott to the best of their abilities. But never call them names, or judge their Islam. In fact, they could be better Muslims than myself or even yourself brother, only Allah :sl: knows best. What I know and I'm sure of, is that Muslims in the west are immensely important for spreading Islam. Their presence in the west also enables them to be effective in voting for better governments and heads of states, to help bring Islam-friendly faces, or at least those less hostile to Islam and Muslims. I somehow think that the future of Islam will probably be in the west, while Muslims living in Muslim lands will fade out and become the less effective part of the ummah. We are deteriorating brother. We let the justice die out, and we watched the wolves eat our brothers' flesh, and we moved on. Its about time Allah subhanahu wataala replaced us with better Muslims. Do not be surprised if something like that happened in the coming days or years. We deserve to go away and be replaced brother. And who is better than Muslims of the west to replace us.

So be patient with them brother, and never fall in the sin of accusing someone in their faith.

Instead of such debates, why not start a new topic to use as a center for getting people to boycott. People can post new ideas, and we can exchange info on brands and substitutes. Let's be practical and set aside useless debates.

W/salam brother dot,

I totally agree to your statements, thoughts and ideas above and thank you very much for encouraging people to boycott the US and israeli products.

I also agree that we need to understand the difference between what Muslims living in the kufr lands can do, and what Muslims in Muslim lands should do. If you live in a Muslim land, you have endless choices that enables you to boycott effectively. But when you live for example in the US, it becomes unavoidable to pay for US brands and services. There is still some choices, but in no way can you completely boycott everything US. The Muslims, who are forced to pay for the US brands and services against their will in USA, are not responsible for the Zionist terrorism so they are still Muslims. However, I think they should leave USA for other Muslim countries so that we can boycott the US and israeli products effectively and efficiently and they might help Muslim countries to develop. I hope that all Muslims will stop financing the Zionist-US terrorism by boycotting the US and israeli products. All Muslims should cooperate to boycott all the products of the US and israel.

How does a court of law judge a person? Based on what? I believe that I can judge any persons based on their actions etc. The actions etc of a person reflect his mind and heart. Only Allah know what's on their mind and hearts.

However, if a Muslim willingly supports or finances the US-Zionist terrorism against Muslims and Islam, he or she is not a Muslim for a true Muslim will not cooperate nor conspire with the enemies to terrorize Muslims and Muslim countries. A true Muslim will not help, support nor finance the enemies of Islam to destroy Masjids and demonize Islam etc:

The Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, is reported to have said: “He who helps the enemy to kill his (fellow) Muslim brother with half a word (i.e. with the least form of support), will be brought before Allah on the Day of Resurrection with this phrase written between his eyes: “(He) has no space in Allah’s (encompassing) Mercy.”

The fact is the US regime and the israeli regime of terror are invading Muslim countries, terrorizing Muslims, attacking and destroying Masjids and desecrating the Holy Quran. Any persons, who help, conspire, support or finance the enemies of Islam to terrorize Muslims, invade Muslim countries, destroy Masjids, desecrate the Holy Quran, demonize Islam etc, are the enemies of Islam or hypocrites.

Assalamu Alaikum, I am thinking which country will accept and give residence to Muslims from the West? I personally don't know any, and isn't it only right that wherever Allah has placed us, we should do the work of Dawaah Ilalallah there?

May Allah keep us as His obedient servants whichever corner of the World we are living in, ameen

Assalamu Alaikum.

W/salam sister umAhmad,

I appreciate and respect your opinion. Yes I also think that you should do the work of Dawaah in Canada etc. Allah is the All-Wise. I wish you all the best. May Allah help and guide you to do the work of Dawaah.

As for boycotting American/israeli brands, I know how difficult it is in the west. All I ask is that people try to avoid them when there are substitute brands (Chinese/Japanese/European, etc..) there are non-American non-Zionist banks, car makers, food products, restaurants, food products (just visit your local chinatown and you'll be overwhelmed with products) computers, and just about any branch of business. This is not the time to buy the tastiest food, bargain prices or your favorite delicacies, its the time to give all that up and try all other edible/usable options.

I would just like to mention that there is no such thing as a non American or non zionist banking in any Western country, thats right ANY western country. Please don't mention Islamic banking as an excuse, I would strongly advise that people research upon the papermoney and understand the real value for money. If you truly do your research properly then I can assure you that your results will be astounding on your discovery of what is real paper money. I am sorry I won't go too much in detail because this is a very delicate issue and in today's society scholars hava taken this subject with very little importance. And I will repeat do not criticize me without a proper research into this matter.

A little clue, dinars and dirhams are mentioned in the Quran why wasn't the word money itself used? Because there is a very strong reason to it.

Sheikh Imran Hosein, born in Trinidad, one of the very few scholars out there who aren't sleeping and has explained in much more detail on this topic. He is one of the best scholar I have ever come accross, I strongly recommend everyone to make sure they listen this lecture of his and if you choose not to remember Allah is surely watching everything that you do. I am not forcing you to hear this lecture rather i am emphasizing how important it is that we know our position in Islam regarding MONEY!

Islam and the International Monetary System Part 3

This is part 3, if you wish to start from the beginning that is totaly up to you.

I kindly ask that we leave it at this, and focus on the dreadful situation our brothers and sisters are facing in Gaza. It saddens me to always notice that side debates get the most posts, while the real sufferings are gone hardly noticed. We displayed tens of videos that show the war crime atrocities Gazans are facing, with hardly anyone commenting at all.

:D

The reason for this is because we are living in a time of ignorance. :j:

Edited by world_footy_Gunner_laDy

Many Muslims that Barack Obama will stop the Zionist genocide of Palestinian people but they are wrong. The fact is Barack Obama is silent in the face of the israeli genocide of Palestinian people in Gaza which means that silence is complicity. On the contrary, he always claims falsely that israel is being attacked by Hamas's (inferior) fireworks (that kill very very few israeli terrorists) and he fails to mention the fact that Hamas soldiers are defending Palestine from the Zionist terrorism by retaliating against the Zionist attacks on Palestine. In other word, Obama condones the brutal Zionist war crimes against Palestinian people.

The fact is the US presidents are controlled and manipulated by Zionist NeoCons etc for Zionist interest and cause. The brutal israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon says: "We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."

Barack Obama is just a Zionist joker who always supports the brutal israeli regime of terror and he condones the brutal Zionist crime against Palestinian people. He and his Zionist whores even force the legitimate Hamas government to recognize the brutal and barbaric israeli regime of terror. It is just like a robber who force an innocent man to recognize the right of his robbers to rob him of his home and terrorize his family. Barack Obama's BIG mouth proves nothing but a shameless Zionist joker!

Please beware of Zionist organizations such as Freemason, Lion Club, Rotary Club or Rotary International etc. Indonesian Islamic scholars (ulama) have made a fatwa today that forbids Muslims from joining the Zionist organizations. The Zionist organizations are trying to use Muslims and non-Muslims to undermine Islam and destroy Muslim unity and strengthen israel. If a Muslim joins the Zionist organization, he or she will become a non-Muslim according to the fatwa. If you Muslims are a member of the Zionist organizations, I advise you to leave them for an Islamic organization.

Source of the news above: AFP

Assalamu alekum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

look brother

not only America but most of the countries are under the control of Zionist which includes Saudi Arabia.

The main reason for this is because we have lost the interest in Jihad and now want to live more and more. No one want to sacrifice his comfort for the cause of Allah.

We have forgotten the importance of Hijrah.

They are demonizing Islam and we believe them blindly. We see what they want us to see, we hear what they want us to hear. We are totally ignorant people.

The only solution for all the problem is Jihad fe sabilillah. We are born to rule the world. Forget the differences and fight for the cause of Allah.

Allah Huakbar

Jihad and Shari`ah in the Life of the Average Muslim

By Salem Al-Hasi

April 27, 2005

Jihad implies a sincere struggle on both the personal and social levels.

An understanding of the concept of jihad is essential in order to comprehend the Muslim worldview. In Islam, jihad is a comprehensive process, which takes in the striving of an individual or a group of Muslims, to adhere to the divine teachings and values.

In this sense, jihad means a serious, continuous, and sincere struggle, on both the personal, as well as on the social level. It is a struggle to perform and maintain goodness, abolishing injustice, oppression, and evil from within oneself, as well as from the whole society. Thus, jihad takes many forms; spiritual, social, economic, as well as political.

Such striving (jihad) should go along with all actions. This is to assure the noble and positive outcome of any of these actions. Jihad, when meaning to fight, is only one form of this striving, in its comprehensive meaning. This, in fact, is a point that not known.

The genuine purpose of fighting in Islam is to assure the freedom of religion and the safety of people; their lives and their belongings. Jihad (striving), on this particular level, is not only striving to fight the enemy. In order to maintain that the fighting is in the cause of God, the target of this fighting should be limited to those who fight you only. At the very end, the striving should never transgress limits. One can easily find these meanings in the verse of the Qur’an, which governs all verses of jihad:

[Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgression] (Al-Baqarah 2:190)

Jihad is prescribed in the Qur’an to protect one’s faith and one’s human rights. Although protecting these two entities requires—at times—the necessity of war, yet, it is not limited to it. On the contrary, Islam always promotes peaceful means to bring changes and reform in the society.

Therefore, qitaal (fighting), according to the Islamic teachings, is the last resort. Muslims should not fight until it is not possible for them to eliminate oppression and assure their freedom of faith by peaceful means. Only then, it becomes permissible for Muslims to fight.

It is an obligation for every Muslim to protect his faith. Muslims believe that God revealed the Shari`ah (Islamic Law) to serve the interests of people (masalih al-`ibad). According to Muslim scholars, among these interests is deen (religion). Thus, the rules and teachings of Shari`ah aim to protect one’s faith and even command every Muslim to protect his own.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the primary obligations of Shari`ah is living a Muslim life, whereby one presents a good example of Islam and reflects its essence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However, the Shari`ah does not limit the means of protecting one’s faith to qitaal (fighting). As mentioned above, fighting is the last option. Before qitaal, there are other means of protecting the faith, such as da`wah (inviting others to Islam), and enjoining good and forbidding evil.

Furthermore, qitaal is strictly governed by rules, conditions, and regulations within the Islamic political system and, according to the Islamic jurists, is only in the hand of the rulers. The wisdom behind this is to prevent the misuse of jihad, for qitaal sometimes gets deviated by personal desires and inclinations.

Yet, the Shari`ah has a wide range of roles and obligations that are suitable to the situation and the capabilities of the average Muslim. This, indeed, can be regarded as a means of protecting faith. The primary obligation, for example, is living a Muslim life, whereby one presents a good example of Islam and reflects its essence.

The second obligation is taking an active role in the society where one lives—without limiting such a role to the Muslim community only. Establishing a Muslim family and raising children as good Muslims is another means that secures Islamic values for future generations. Also da`wah and explaining Islam to others are considered vital means of protecting Islam. In addition, one’s contribution to build a strong and civilized Islamic community within a non-Muslim majority is a highly important role in protecting Islam.

The average Muslim can play a major role in protecting Islam by reaching out to non-Muslims. This should be within the official and general circles of society. The aim of these interactions should focus on introducing an accurate picture of the faith.

The average Muslim, from within his neighborhood, work, and social circles, can play a major role in gathering support for Islam, along with its causes and values.

In conclusion, it is safe to say that protecting Islam is not the obligation of soldiers and fighters only. Rather, it is the obligation of every Muslim, each one within his limits and capabilities. Islam, throughout history, was defended by soldiers, as well as by scholars, poets, merchants, travelers, students, etc.

*First published in Ask About Islam.

**Salem Al-Hasi holds a Master’s degree in Islamic Studies from the Graduate School of Islamic and Social Sciences, Leesburg, Virginia. He is an active member of his local Muslim community and has given numerous lectures on Islam in the Southeast United States.

Name of Questioner: Hamza - Afghanistan

Title: Boycotting israeli and American Goods

Question: Are we allowed to buy items from israeli sources, even though this money may be used to help the Jewish “war machine”? I would like Shiekh Qaradawi to answer this question.

Date: 18/Apr/2004

Name of Counsellor: Yusuf Al-Qaradawi

Topic : Jihad: Rulings & Regulations

Answer

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

First of all, we would like to thank you for the great confidence you have in us. We hope our efforts meet your expectations.

In his response to the question, Sheikh Yusuf Al-Qaradawi, the prominent Muslim scholar, states the following:

“It is Jihad to liberate the Islamic lands from those who attack or conquer them. These are enemies of Islam. This Jihad is an absolute obligation and a sacred duty; firstly on the people of that land. If the Muslims of that land can’t offer sufficient resistance, then Muslims of neighboring countries are obliged to assist. If this is still not sufficient then all the Muslims of the world must assist.

Palestine is the land of the first qiblah of the Muslims, the land of Isra’ and Mi`raj, the land of Al-Aqsa and the blessed territory. The conquerors are those with the greatest enmity to the believers, and they are supported by the strongest state on earth - the USA, and by the world Jewish community.

Jihad is obligatory against those who take land and expel the inhabitants, spill the blood, violate the honor, destroy the houses, burn the fields, and corrupt the land. Jihad is the first obligation of all obligations, and the first duty of the Ummah. Muslims are commanded to do this, first those from the land in question, after that their neighbors, and finally all Muslims.

We must all be united against the aggressors. We are united in Islam, including unity of belief in the Shari`ah, unity of belief in the qiblah, and also united in pain and hope. As Allah Almighty says: “Verily this Ummah of yours is one Ummah.” (Qur’an, 21:92). Allah Almighty also says: “Surely the believers are a single brotherhood.” (Qur’an, 49:10). There is a Hadith of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) which states: “The Muslim is the brother to the Muslim, he can’t oppress him, he can’t give him up, he can’t let him down.” (Reported by Muslim)

Now, we see our brothers and children in Al-Aqsa and the blessed land of Palestine generously sacrificing their blood, giving their souls willingly in the way of Allah. All Muslims must help them with whatever power they have. (See the Noble Qur’an, 8:72).

If people ask in the name of religion we must help them. The vehicle of this support is a complete boycott of the enemies’ goods. Each riyal, dirham …etc. used to buy their goods eventually becomes bullets to be fired at the hearts of brothers and children in Palestine. For this reason, it is an obligation not to help them (the enemies of Islam) by buying their goods. To buy their goods is to support tyranny, oppression and aggression. Buying goods from them will strengthen them; our duty is to make them as weak as we can. Our obligation is to strengthen our resisting brothers in the Sacred Land as much as we can. If we cannot strengthen the brothers, we have a duty to make the enemy weak. If their weakness cannot be achieved except by boycott, we must boycott them.

American goods, exactly like “israeli” goods, are forbidden. It is also forbidden to advertise these goods. America today is a second israel. It totally supports the Zionist entity. The usurper could not do this without the support of America. “israel’s” unjustified destruction and vandalism of everything has been using American money, American weapons, and the American veto. America has done this for decades without suffering the consequences of any punishment or protests about their oppressive and prejudiced position from the Islamic world.

The time has come for the Muslim Ummah to say “NO” to America, “NO” to its companies, and “NO” to its goods, which swamp our markets. We are eating, drinking, wearing and riding whatever America produces.

`Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) said: “You have three enemies; your enemy, the friend of your enemy, and the enemy of your friend”. The USA today is more than friends to our enemy; they would destroy themselves for israel. The world wide Muslim Ummah numbering 1.3 billion, could cause pain to the USA and its companies by boycotting them. This is an obligation of our religion, and the way of Allah. Every Muslim that buys “israeli” or American goods, when there is an alternative from other countries is committing a haram act. They are clearly committing a major sin, which is a crime against Allah’s Law, which invokes punishment from Allah, and the contempt of the people.

Our brothers in “israel” and America are forced to deal with them and buy their products. Allah does not ask you to do what you can’t do; only what you can. Allah says: “Fear Allah as much as you are able.” (At-Taghabun: 16)

The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) is reported to have said: “If I order you to do something, do however much you can”. Muslims in America must work with companies who are least hostile to Muslims, least allied to the Zionists. Boycott Zionist companies as much as you can.

Arabs and Muslims must boycott all companies that are biased towards Zionism and support israel, whatever the national origin of that company [e.g. Marks and Spencer], and anyone like this who supports the Zionists and helps the “israeli” state.

The boycott is a very sharp weapon, used in the past and recently. It was used by the pagans in Makkah against the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) and his companions. It caused great harm to them; they even had to eat leaves. It was also used by companions of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) to fight against the pagans in Madinah.

In recent times, we saw nations use boycotts in their struggle for the liberation from colonialism. A famous example is Gandhi who asked the vast Indian nation to boycott English goods, which was very effective. A boycott is in the hands of the nation and masses alone. Governments can’t force people to buy goods from a particular country. Let us use this weapon to resist our national and religious enemy, and make them know we are still alive, and that this Ummah will not die, God willing.

The boycott has many different effects; it renews the education of the Ummah in how to liberate themselves from enslavement to other people’s taste. They encourage us to be addicted to these things of no benefit, indeed they cause us harm. The boycott is a demonstration of Muslim brotherhood and unity of the Ummah. It is our duty to say we are not going to betray our brothers, who make sacrifices every day. We will not participate in making profits for our enemy. This boycott is a lesser resistance, which will help the greater resistance carried out by our brothers in the land of Messengers, and the fortified frontier of Jihad.

If every Jew in the world thinks himself a soldier, supporting israel as much as he can, surely every Muslim using his very soul and wealth is a soldier to liberate Al-Aqsa. The least [the Muslim] can do is to boycott his [the enemies’] goods.

Allah says: “Oh you who believe, you are protectors of each other. If you don’t do this there will be great division and corruption.”

If the consumer buying Jewish or American goods is committing a major sin, surely the merchant buying these goods and acting as an agent is the greatest sinner. Even if the company works under a different name, they know they are deceiving people.

The Muslim Ummah all over the world is being asked to demonstrate its existence, and show its desire to protect what is sacrosanct. The Muslim Ummah must know who are its allies, and who are its enemies. The Ummah is forbidden to give in to weakness, and depression, and accept the tyrannical peace, which the Zionists want to impose. Allah says: “Don’t be humiliated and ask for peace, while you are on the Uppermost and Allah is with you.” (Muhammad: 35)

Our sisters and daughters, who control the houses, have a role to play in this matter, which may be more important than the role of the man, because women supervise the needs of the house, and buy what must go inside the house. She is on hand to guide the boys and girls. She plants the Jihadic spirit in the children, and educates them in what they must do for their Ummah and its causes, and what they must do to the Ummah’s enemies, especially in the area of boycott. When the children understand this they will carry on the boycott enthusiastically, and later will lead the parents.

I ask all the believers in Allah, Christians and others, and all the free and noble people in the world to stand beside us, and support the right and truth against falsehood, and justice against injustice. Help to victory the weak, who are being killed every day in the way of Allah, protecting the Noble Sanctuary.

Also, I request the workers of the Arab and Muslim countries around the world to support the Palestinians in the their just cause, and show their anger by demonstrating against the powerful tyrants, by disturbing their businesses as much as they can.

Finally, I ask the wise, reasonable and experienced in every country to organize cells to build a boycott, to create alternatives and avoid the negative things, and carry on educating the masses, until the word of truth is raised up and falsehood is destroyed. Surely it will perish.

“Say ‘work’, surely Allah will see your work and His Messenger and the believers, you will return to the Unseen world and witness, and you will know what you were doing.”

Source: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satellite?pagename=IslamOnline-English-Ask_Scholar/FatwaE/FatwaE&cid=1119503543874"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satelli...d=1119503543874[/url]