Sign in to follow this  
dot

The Irony Of History: The Two Holocausts

PropellerAds

assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahee wa barakatu

I am going to spread these pictures

:sl:

Yes very saddening indeed.

One thing we are so blind from, history tend to repeat itself people and what is about to happen in a few coming years is worse than you think. This is the time of proper hardship whilst this may be going on just in Palestine soon this disease will be spreading brothers and sisters. We need to start building our faith again, can't we see that this is only the beginning of the disaster about to take place? The New Secular Order? The godless world which has already taken place?

This is happening in front of our very eyes but today we are so blind we can't even recognize what this is all about.

A few more clues, just look at the back of a US dollar and let me know what you see. Pyramid? One eye at the top? Don't bother going to western sites to find the meaning cuz all they gonna give you is a load of crap and you would just be wasting your time. Brother Dot should be taking this seriously as he is taking the war on Palestine very seriously indeed. You want to donate then why not also spread the truth about the current affairs? You can see that our muslim brothers and sisters are sleeping. Should we not wake them up? Isn't that also our duty also as muslims?

We haven't got much time left I can guarantee you that which is why when the Dajjal will come there will be so little in number of muslims fighting against the army because indeed we are all still in a coma which we won't bring ourselves out of because we want the pleasure of this world so badly.

It is said in a hadith that on Dajjal's side there will be 70,000 jews fighting for him.

Ever researched on Bush's family tree? Notice that the Queen is part of it? Barack Obama also? Madonna also? Hmm what is really going on?

:sl:

Edited by world_footy_Gunner_laDy

ur right, we should ALL wake up from western countries hypnosis and fight together and i think u watched the arrivals? am i right?