Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
seven

Capital Letters

asalamu alaikum

i dont know if it annoys you or hits your eyes, but im finding capital letters pretty silly...

brother Dot, just wanted to ask if you could turn on an auto-format for when someone uses all block captials for their thread title, its really painfull to look at honestly...!

PropellerAds

:D

I understand and agree with you bro, some people just don't understand that all caps is like YELLING.

I know there's an option in "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.invisionpower(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]Invision[/url] Board to disable all caps.

Asalaamualaikum

i thought there already was such a mechanism?

anyway hope it gets sorted because it's unfair on other members who post, as all the attention is attracted towards the topic with capitals

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã

Ah, typing in all-caps is very annoying. Except on October 22nd for it is International Caps-lock day (though widely disputed). :D

Though I agree on how annoying it is when folk use ALL CAPS to draw attention to their threads. There is one person whom always does that on another forum and it drives me crazy. :D

I too am annoyed by capitals but since it rarely happens, I suggest using the 'report post' function.

OK I've tuned it on. But it works on topic titles only, so no more shouting in topic titles now. (it was on before, but was switched off with the last upgrade).

As for capitals in posts, we have a rule against that, so its a violation, and mods will take proper action. Its ok for a word or 2, but not the whole post.