Islamic Forum
Redeem

Israel And The Nazi

Do unto others as was done unto you, right?

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i450.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/qq222/amalayn/pic1.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i450.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/qq222/amalayn/pic2.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i450.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/qq222/amalayn/pic3.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i450.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/qq222/amalayn/pic4.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i450.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/qq222/amalayn/pic5.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i450.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/qq222/amalayn/pic6.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i450.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/qq222/amalayn/pic7.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i450.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/qq222/amalayn/pic8.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i450.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/qq222/amalayn/pic9.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i450.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/qq222/amalayn/pic10.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i450.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/qq222/amalayn/pic11.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i450.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/qq222/amalayn/pic12.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i450.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/qq222/amalayn/pic13.jpg[/img]

PropellerAds

Now THAT is some powerful imagery. I've had an idea for a long time of finding some photo from the Jeiwsh ghettos during WW2 that matched up with a photo from Gaza/West Bank and then photoshoping them together so that it became one picture... I looked for a while, but I could never find pictures that were similiar enough.

I can understand the pain. Any death in war is horrid. I feel the pain everytime British Soldier is killed in Afghanistan, and it is heartbreaking for the familes when anyone is badly treated.

However I wonder whether images like that are really helpful because you could make comparisons like that between Sunni and Shia, (I would say the Sunnis are more comparable to Nazis in that case?) and also what is happening in Sri Lanka (who is more like the Nazis in that case - probably the Tamil Tigers? I don't know).

It is not helpful to put images like that together and they are not comparing like with like - certainly not for scale.

For israel to be compared to Nazis they would need to round up 6 million Gazans and exterminate them all by shooting, concentration camps and death marches over a period of 6 years or more.

You also have to take into account the 36 Articles of the Hamas Charter - some of which are not very nice and Articles 17 and 18 of the Charter I believe abuse Muslim women.

I prefer the Islam-israel Fellowship, where the Quran is quoted as giving support for a homeland to the Jewish people and “promotes cooperation between israel and Muslim nations, and between Jews and Muslims in israel and abroad, to build a better world based upon a proper Jewish understanding of the Tanach (Bible) and Rabbinic Tradition and a proper Muslim understanding of the Qur'an (Koran) and Islamic Traditionâ€.

Assalamu Alaikum, brother dot has made the same thread, check out the link below.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=715151&pid=1190914&st=0entry1190914"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic...p;#entry1190914[/url]

Assalamu Alaikum.

There is no comparison, they are the same leaders of today.

The Nazis had to do injustice to the Jews back then in order for them to be able to speed up the process of moving the Jews back to what they claim their Promised Land. - Jerusalem-

This is neither a coincidence nor a comparison.

:sl:

There is no comparison, they are the same leaders of today.

The Nazis had to do injustice to the Jews back then in order for them to be able to speed up the process of moving the Jews back to what they claim their Promised Land. - Jerusalem-

This is neither a coincidence nor a comparison.

I'm not sure what you mean? - sorry I don't get your drift.

Surely you're not saying the Nazis were in some kind of collusion with the Jews over it? That would be ridiculous. they are not the same leaders. Nazis are not Zionists.

The Nazis hated the Jews. Nazis were the product of 2000 years of christian anti-semitism and Nazis are anti-semitic and anti-Zionist. You have to realise that many christians hate the Jews as well - and have done for centuries (even today the majority of Christinas are generally antisemitic). In fact, if anyting if there was a collusion it was between Nazism and Rome where the pope conveniently chose to turn his eyes the other way - Catholicism has a long history of hating Jews. Just look at the Blood Libels back in the 1300's in Britain.

But I don't just blame the Catholics. The so-called great Christian writer and reformist Martin Luther couldn't stand the Jews either and hated them (just read some of his anti-Jewish writings) - and it was Martin Luther's writings against the Jews which fired up Hitler against them (that, as well as economic conditions).

Edited by Heart for Muslims

I'm not sure what you mean? - sorry I don't get your drift.

Surely you're not saying the Nazis were in some kind of collusion with the Jews over it? That would be ridiculous. they are not the same leaders. Nazis are not Zionists.

The Nazis hated the Jews. Nazis were the product of 2000 years of christian anti-semitism and Nazis are anti-semitic and anti-Zionist. You have to realise that many christians hate the Jews as well - and have done for centuries (even today the majority of Christinas are generally antisemitic). In fact, if anyting if there was a collusion it was between Nazism and Rome where the pope conveniently chose to turn his eyes the other way - Catholicism has a long history of hating Jews. Just look at the Blood Libels back in the 1300's in Britain.

Well I strongly advise for you to give this book a little read, it should definitely make you understand the whole agenda on the Holy Land.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetimranhosein(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/media/books/j_in_q.pdf"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetimranhosein(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/media/books/j_in_q.pdf[/url]

Well I do not have the time - but I will see what I can do.

The fact that Germany was in economic decline is an undeniable fact - and they blamed it on the Jews.

Catholic and Christian hatred of the Jews aided and abbetted the Nazis in their systematic extermination of the Jewish people. The facts are quite simple.

You need to read "On the Jews and their Lies" by Martin Luther (1543) (google it - there is an English translation of it on-line) to pick up the hatred many Christians have and feel towards the Jews. Luther encourages the Jews' synagogues to be burned etc. Luther's writings are read and admired by many Christian theologians today.

This kind of hatred toward the Jewish people paved the way for Hitler and the Nazis: not Jews posing as nazis killing millions of their own people just to get themselves a homeland. That is an absurd idea.

world - I can't open that link anymore (keep getting a dating site!) - can you try and post it up again as I've decided to print it off and read it, but I can't get the book up now. thanks.

:sl: Dear Muslims.

Indeed, some powerful pictures there. Shame how the world pretends it cares about such things, but such thing are a reality, they turn a blind eye

I can understand the pain. Any death in war is horrid. I feel the pain everytime British Soldier is killed in Afghanistan, and it is heartbreaking for the familes when anyone is badly treated.

I have read your posts and I can conclude that you the so-called Heart for Muslims are a Zionist. Your hypocrisy is exposed when you claim that you feel the pain everytime British Soldier is killed in Afghanistan so you also feel the pain every time a Nazi soldier was killed in Europe. And you also feel the pain every time a Zionist soldier is killed during the illegal Zionist invasion of Palestine. In other word, you feel the pain every time an barbaric invader is killed.

According to the International Law, the Afghan and Palestinian people have their right to use force to defend their countries against the barbaric US-British forces and Zionist forces respectively. Why don't you feel the pain of Palestinian, Iraqi, and Afghan people whenever they are murdered or massacred by the barbaric and sadistic Zionist, the US and the UK forces? You have failed to condemn the Zionists who are terrorizing and massacring innocent and defenseless Palestinian people.

However I wonder whether images like that are really helpful because you could make comparisons like that between Sunni and Shia, (I would say the Sunnis are more comparable to Nazis in that case?) and also what is happening in Sri Lanka (who is more like the Nazis in that case - probably the Tamil Tigers? I don't know).

Why do you always exaggerate the Zionist fairy tales to frame, demonize and blame innocent Muslims? The images above are really helpful to expose the Zionist crime against the defenseless and innocent Palestinian people. From the images above we know that Zionists are behaving like the Nazis. Why don't you condemn the brutal and barbaric Zionist terrorists who are busy terrorizing and massacring innocent and defenseless Palestinian people? The israeli genocide of innocent and defenseless Palestinian people is happening under your very nose! Hypocrisy is the right word to explain your attitude towards Palestinian people.

It is not helpful to put images like that together and they are not comparing like with like - certainly not for scale.

For israel to be compared to Nazis they would need to round up 6 million Gazans and exterminate them all by shooting, concentration camps and death marches over a period of 6 years or more.

You are exaggerating the Zionist fairy tales (the so-called Holocaust). The fact is your baseless claim is not supported by any Red Cross' statistics. The Red Cross never says that the Nazis had exterminated 6 million Jews.

If I want to compare the Zionists with the Nazis, I will find that the Zionists are worse than the Nazis. The Nazis had been terrorizing Europe for about 5 years but the Zionists have been terrorizing, massacring and robbing innocent and defenseless Palestinian people for 61 years.

You also have to take into account the 36 Articles of the Hamas Charter - some of which are not very nice and Articles 17 and 18 of the Charter I believe abuse Muslim women.

Like any other Zionists, you are trying hard to frame and demonize the legitimate Hamas government in vain. The fact is Palestinian women are supporting Hamas so you are terribly wrong. Let me remind you of the last Palestinian election: The people of Palestine have elected Hamas as the legitimate government of Palestine so Hamas has its rights to govern, protect Palestinian people and defend Palestine against the barbaric israeli regime of terror. Why don't you condemn the israeli regime of terror that is terrorizing innocent Palestinian people instead of slandering the Hamas government?

I prefer the Islam-israel Fellowship, where the Quran is quoted as giving support for a homeland to the Jewish people and “promotes cooperation between israel and Muslim nations, and between Jews and Muslims in israel and abroad, to build a better world based upon a proper Jewish understanding of the Tanach (Bible) and Rabbinic Tradition and a proper Muslim understanding of the Qur'an (Koran) and Islamic Tradition”.

Zionists are well known for breaking every peace agreement and the International Law, the Geneva Convention etc to commit war crime against the defenseless Palestinian people so your statement above is highly hypocritical. All we find is Palestinian people are losing more land, right and freedom as they sign more peace agreement with the hypocritical Zionist leaders.

Even Moses and Jesus condemn the Jews for defying God and them. The Jews had also terrorized and murdered the Jewish prophets. They also cooperated with the Romans to murder Jesus in vain. The Jews also made peace agreements with the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) but the Jews broke the peace agreements by cooperating and conspiring with the pagans to kill the prophet Muhammad and Muslims. We Muslims will not trust the Zionists anymore for they have broken peace agreements, the International Law, the Geneva Convention etc. They even defy the resolutions of the UN.

Thats the spirit ######, deifintely agree with you there.

W/salam sister world_footy_Gunner_laDy,

Thank you very much for your kind word and encouragement.

W/salam sister world_footy_Gunner_laDy,

Thank you very much for your kind word and encouragement.

Your welcome brother.

I find it really hard to understand why people can't see the truth of the dillusion of this world. They are so quick to attack and say these things are only conspiracies and lies, its so unfortunate.

We all can see the falsehood but only few can see the reality. What a shame.

May Allah guide us all. Ameen.

Your welcome brother.

I find it really hard to understand why people can't see the truth of the dillusion of this world. They are so quick to attack and say these things are only conspiracies and lies, its so unfortunate.

We all can see the falsehood but only few can see the reality. What a shame.

May Allah guide us all. Ameen.

Allah said in the Qur'an concering these people that their eyes are sealed so they cannot see. Their ears are sealed so they cannot hear and their hearts are sealed so they cannot accept! Let them ridicule and do what they want because Allah advises us that do not give back to them the same as what they throw at you! Allah may open up their hearts or he may not but i pray inshallah he does! The original post shows the reality of the evil the zionists have been commiting since the 60's! They have tortured and murder so many countless Palestinians and still people have the audacity to deny their terrible crimes to humanity!They are supported by America all the way through their evil campaign and tey themselves have their own agenda as to why they are supporting israel! May Allah open up their hearts to the truth of Islam and may Allah protect the muslims against the evil of man and jinn and grant Jannah to the victims! Ameen

I have read your posts and I can conclude that you the so-called Heart for Muslims are a Zionist. Your hypocrisy is exposed when you claim that you feel the pain everytime British Soldier is killed in Afghanistan so you also feel the pain every time a Nazi soldier was killed in Europe. And you also feel the pain every time a Zionist soldier is killed during the illegal Zionist invasion of Palestine. In other word, you feel the pain every time an barbaric invader is killed.

I think it's sad when any person has to die and it is painful for their families - whether they are the enemy or not. It is very sad.

According to the International Law, the Afghan and Palestinian people have their right to use force to defend their countries against the barbaric US-British forces and Zionist forces respectively. Why don't you feel the pain of Palestinian, Iraqi, and Afghan people whenever they are murdered or massacred by the barbaric and sadistic Zionist, the US and the UK forces?

I DO feel the pain - that is what I said.

You have failed to condemn the Zionists who are terrorizing and massacring innocent and defenseless Palestinian people.

I do condemn any regime which does illegal things.

Why do you always exaggerate the Zionist fairy tales to frame, demonize and blame innocent Muslims? The images above are really helpful to expose the Zionist crime against the defenseless and innocent Palestinian people. From the images above we know that Zionists are behaving like the Nazis. Why don't you condemn the brutal and barbaric Zionist terrorists who are busy terrorizing and massacring innocent and defenseless Palestinian people? The israeli genocide of innocent and defenseless Palestinian people is happening under your very nose! Hypocrisy is the right word to explain your attitude towards Palestinian people.

You are exaggerating the Zionist fairy tales (the so-called Holocaust). The fact is your baseless claim is not supported by any Red Cross' statistics. The Red Cross never says that the Nazis had exterminated 6 million Jews.

The Holocaust is a fact - even if the numbers are exaggerated (though Nazi records were impeccable by all accounts). So the Holocaust is not a "fairy tale". If it is - then those images are not true. They are fairy-tale images. If they are fairy-tale images are untrue - they shouldn't be used alongside true ones.

Like any other Zionists, you are trying hard to frame and demonize the legitimate Hamas government in vain. The fact is Palestinian women are supporting Hamas so you are terribly wrong. Let me remind you of the last Palestinian election: The people of Palestine have elected Hamas as the legitimate government of Palestine so Hamas has its rights to govern, protect Palestinian people and defend Palestine against the barbaric israeli regime of terror. Why don't you condemn the israeli regime of terror that is terrorizing innocent Palestinian people instead of slandering the Hamas government?

I am shocked by some of the things in the hamas charter that is all. If a UK government had a charter like that, I would find it hard. Also, when I saw a TV programme which interviewed a Hamas leader the leader wore a black with two slits in the eyes. I found that quite difficult and thought it was wrong. Can you imagine Gordon Brown or Barak Obama going about leading their government with a mask on?

Zionists are well known for breaking every peace agreement and the International Law, the Geneva Convention etc to commit war crime against the defenseless Palestinian people so your statement above is highly hypocritical. All we find is Palestinian people are losing more land, right and freedom as they sign more peace agreement with the hypocritical Zionist leaders.

I personally do not believe that political Zionism will work - I believe it will fail. Probably for the reasons you say.

Even Moses and Jesus condemn the Jews for defying God and them. The Jews had also terrorized and murdered the Jewish prophets. They also cooperated with the Romans to murder Jesus in vain. The Jews also made peace agreements with the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) but the Jews broke the peace agreements by cooperating and conspiring with the pagans to kill the prophet Muhammad and Muslims. We Muslims will not trust the Zionists anymore for they have broken peace agreements, the International Law, the Geneva Convention etc. They even defy the resolutions of the UN.

Yes I agree, there are some very bad Jews. But there are innocent victims on both sides as well.

I do condemn any regime which does illegal things.

Then you should condemn the startters of the war you should condemn the ones who started it first!! israel was established wickedly and you should continue to condemn that if you practice justice!!

The Holocaust is a fact - even if the numbers are exaggerated (though Nazi records were impeccable by all accounts). So the Holocaust is not a "fairy tale". If it is - then those images are not true. They are fairy-tale images. If they are fairy-tale images are untrue - they shouldn't be used alongside true ones.

Please the holocaust lasted 12 freaking years!! How long has israel been killing innocent muslims??? That holocaust has nothing on the treatment of the muslims from the jews.NOTHING!!! We all know that the holocaust was bad but the way the Jews came out of the holocaust was evil!! They set their sights on stealing land and kicking out people of their homes and killing and raping women and children, set up barriers and the stand on the BULLSH.. podium of the history of the holocaust as a catalast as to practice their evil. Heart for muslims why did you not sympathise with the innocent muslims first??? Why is it for the soldiers who are doing the killing and who really deserve to die. Anytime your in another country and killing its innocent people then you deserve to die, Your name sister should have the word COLD in front of it

I am shocked by some of the things in the hamas charter that is all. If a UK government had a charter like that, I would find it hard.

Please israel is the reason Hammas was born!!

Also, when I saw a TV programme which interviewed a Hamas leader the leader wore a black with two slits in the eyes. I found that quite difficult and thought it was wrong. Can you imagine Gordon Brown or Barak Obama going about leading their government with a mask on?

This should be a huge eye opener to you, so stop being blind!!! If a Leader of a people cannot show his face what is that telling you??? Its saying that they are scared that they cannot live peace that they have to hide their faces so tthat their idenity is protected, look at how wicked this situation is. Now Gordon Brown and Bush (Obama is trying to pull out us troops,and he doesent condone israels attacks) and israels president can show their faces because they are the ones being the bullies!! They are so sure that they will not be attacked by these people that they can plaster their face up everywhere this is a show of power!!

Their armies can show their faces they can even show commercials on TV of army men training showing their faces and all, and ask for recruits, but the Islamic army of those countries has to hide their face so that they are not known and when we see them on tv traning with masks on all of a sudden their the bad guys. But their training in their own damn country to defend their own damn people!! And britian and the USA are training to go to someone else's country and steal their land. Theives are so bold nowadays they dont need to cover their faces when they rob you,their guns are so big they just steal whatever they want and show you their faces as to say "what cha gonna do about it??" their victims have to cover their faces to defend themselves to get back the land that was stolen from them. And you find this difficult and wrong??

Yes I agree, there are some very bad Jews. But there are innocent victims on both sides as well.

You should agree that the establishment of israel is very very bad and that they should give back the land they stole

Can you imagine Gordon Brown or Barak Obama going about leading their government with a mask on?

I have seen the prime leader of Hamas, the one who is in exile in Syria, Khaled Mashal; and he always appears unmasked. He is the equivalent of Gordon Brown and Barack Obama. The Hamas leader - they all get dubbed as Hamas leaders - you saw most likely was a military wing leader. Now, seeing a masked military leader who is at war is not unimaginable, nor odd - at all. Well, at least it is not in my opinion. He likely was not even a leader, probably just an average fighter. The average fighters do wear masks from the pictures I have seen. You also have to remember that israelis can take 'em out if they are identified, killing in the process inoccent civilians, as they have done before. It's not as safe to show your face in the israeli-Palestinian zone, especially now, after the srike on Gaza, as it is in the United States or Great Britain.

Edited by Younes Ibn Abd' al-Aziz

Well thanks for the explanations - that is helpful.

Yes Younes, I think the Hamas leader who was interviewed he was a military person as he had a machine gun in his hand which indicates he was a solider (though he was introduced by Jeremey Bowen of the BBC who interviewed him as a leader of Hamas). I guess it is risky to show ones face as a soldier - though I would have thought the uniform is a give away, but I don't think masks ultimately protect leaders. They can still be rooted out and killed whether they wear one or not I think.

Yes Younes, I think the Hamas leader who was interviewed he was a military person as he had a machine gun in his hand which indicates he was a solider (though he was introduced by Jeremey Bowen of the BBC who interviewed him as a leader of Hamas).

And you think just because the president if israel wears a suit when going on TV that makes him look more humane??

I guess it is risky to show ones face as a soldier - though I would have thought the uniform is a give away, but I don't think masks ultimately protect leaders. They can still be rooted out and killed whether they wear one or not I think.

Yeah but they can be rooted out much faster if they show their faces!! Their families would suffer tourture much faster if they show their faces. But the arrogant wicked israeli leaders can show their faces and kill 1000s of people and have no fear of being held accountable. But these people are the ones you feel more comfotable looking at on the news, satan is good im telling you, his evil has yall seeing with one eye

Yes Younes, I think the Hamas leader who was interviewed he was a military person as he had a machine gun in his hand which indicates he was a solider (though he was introduced by Jeremey Bowen of the BBC who interviewed him as a leader of Hamas). I guess it is risky to show ones face as a soldier - though I would have thought the uniform is a give away, but I don't think masks ultimately protect leaders. They can still be rooted out and killed whether they wear one or not I think.

Now, obviously they can be rooted out and killed even if they wear a mask, but there's another thing that didn't come to my mind yesterday - a mask can strike fear in the enemy. Take yourself as an example, obviously the mask had an effect on you. You might say that wearing a black mask is ridiculous, but in reality it does strike a sense of fear, of harsh enemity - think of an executioner - if worn by a soldier in everybody, at least on some level.

###### said:

I have read your posts and I can conclude that you the so-called Heart for Muslims are a Zionist.

I disagree. I have met Christian Zionists and they wouldn't even think about being on this forum. I don't think Heart for Muslims is trying to take sides. I think she chooses to see it from both points of view.

I got thrown out of a Christian revival church and told not to come back, because my views on israel/Palestine totally contradicted the pastors views. He had the assumption that: "Palestinians hated Jews and want them to leave the Holylands". I said that the truth was the other way around: Zionists hate Palestinians and want them to leave.

On another Peace site the news came around that "Christian Evangelists are the backbone for support for israeli Zionism" - and it is true! On one hand Christian Zionists believe that the Jews returning to israel is a sign of the second-coming, so they believe the propaganda that tries to make the Palestinians the main problem. - One the other hand israeli Zionists exploit the Islamophobia of the Christian Evangelists, because 'Jesus is the only way' and 'Islam is a false religion!'

What is bizarre about all this is, up until the holocaust, the Christians were the ones who hated the Jews and not the Muslims! I tried to explain that to the Pastor this very fact by explaining that in the Quran the Jews, along with the Christians are concidered the 'People of the Book'. Then the Pastor burst out and said: "WHO CARES ABOUT THE QURAN!!!" I was shocked into speechlessness and the realization that any answer I gave was going to be wasted on him!

But, the point of my conversation was the fact that the Quran proves my point, but the Pastor has his eyes firmly closed to the truth! I could have said: "And the truth shall set you free", but the Pastor would've thought I was being sarcastic with him.

A very important part of Zionism is the fabrication of lies and propaganda to justify their point of view. And many people, like Heart for Muslim are fooled into accepting these points of view and it takes a little while for the real truth to be assimulated. Because I believe that Heart for Muslim truly wants a Holylands where Jews, Christians, Muslims and others can live and celebrate our One God together in peace, mutual respect and equality. Don't you Heart for Muslim???

Now, obviously they can be rooted out and killed even if they wear a mask, but there's another thing that didn't come to my mind yesterday - a mask can strike fear in the enemy. Take yourself as an example, obviously the mask had an effect on you. You might say that wearing a black mask is ridiculous, but in reality it does strike a sense of fear, of harsh enemity - think of an executioner - if worn by a soldier in everybody, at least on some level.

Yes I have to agree Younes you are right - and I admit seeing the masked Hamas leader with a gun did strike fear in me - even though I am not his enemy! ........but I wonder if that was a cultural thing for me because I am in the UK? Seeing that masked Hamas gunman (leader or not) reminded me of the IRA and Sinn Fein. I grew up in Birmingham in the 1970's when the IRA were masked gunmen and their identities were secret - and it does strike fear in people. I well remember the Birmingham pub bombings in 1974 which struck fear in a lot of people (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Birmingham_pub_bombings"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Birmingham_pub_bombings[/url]

When I grew up in Birmingham we were always afraid of being blown up by IRA terrorists who targetted innocent people (though they nearly always gave warnings of their bombs, but not always) - we always had to look out for parcels and packages on buses and trains, or in bins or anywhere and I guess that kind of imagery sticks. I know that the masked Hamas leader wasn't an IRA terrorist in my rational mind - but I guess his image didn't do anything much within the British psyche as people as old as I am will subconsciously link it with bad things that happened in Britain with the IRA.

Here are some images of masked IRA gunmen and these were a frequent site on British TV at one stage, so i guess it brought back bad memories:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetbbc.co.uk/heritage/in_depth/pressure/images/ira_man.jpg"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetbbc.co.uk/heritage/in_depth/pre...ges/ira_man.jpg[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41629000/jpg/_41629016_ira_238.jpg"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/4162...016_ira_238.jpg[/url]

....and many more - just type into google IRA guman and select images and you will see the wrong connection I made.

###### said:

I disagree. I have met Christian Zionists and they wouldn't even think about being on this forum. I don't think Heart for Muslims is trying to take sides. I think she chooses to see it from both points of view.

THANK YOU Martinz!!! Yes I do want consider both sides and the only way i am going to truly learn the other side of the story is to come onto a Muslim forum and have it given me straight with both barrels.

.....and you are right that Christian Zionists wouldn't touch a Forum like this with a barge pole.

But I want to be informed and try to understand the other side. It is so easy to believe lies when you don't have dialogue or test the boundaries.

Thanks for sharing some of your story.

A very important part of Zionism is the fabrication of lies and propaganda to justify their point of view. And many people, like Heart for Muslim are fooled into accepting these points of view and it takes a little while for the real truth to be assimulated. Because I believe that Heart for Muslim truly wants a Holylands where Jews, Christians, Muslims and others can live and celebrate our One God together in peace, mutual respect and equality. Don't you Heart for Muslim???

Yes, but I do believe as a Christian that that is only possible in Christ.

And actually I guess all Christians are "zionists" of one sort or another though don't you think? I suppose the definitiion of a zionist is "Christ and God ruling" - whether Christians believe that to be in people's hearts and minds, or whether (like some) they believe it to be literal when Christ returns.

.....And the Lord's prayer is really I guess a "zionist" prayer because for centuries Christians have prayed "Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven". I guess Christian zionism is all about God's Kingdom on earth in one form or another.

A lot of Christians however are very supportive of Palestine actually - particularly the Methodist church, and the Catholics, and also the charity Christian Aid is very supportive of Palestinians. I am actually doing a Concert in aid of Christian Aid of Saturday, so I try hard not to be biased in how I live out my faith, but I do think that saying the holocaust is a fairy-tale is a bit extreme.

And anyone can compare images - but sometimes they don't always mean that much. I mean, in my previous post I have referred to the image of the masked Hamas gunman I saw on the BBC, to the images of the masked IRA gunmen I remember as a child and teenager. Just because they look the same, am I therefore to say that they are both terrorists? No. Or should I? I doubt it.

If the holocaust is truly a fairy-tale, then those pictures used as comparisons in the first post shouldn't be used because they aren't really true if the holocaust isn't really true. That's all. I just think we have to accept the facts.

Yes I have to agree Younes you are right - and I admit seeing the masked Hamas leader with a gun did strike fear in me - even though I am not his enemy!

I didn't imply that you were the enemy if that's what you thought, I was just speaking in general.

....and many more - just type into google IRA guman and select images and you will see the wrong connection I made.

Well, I have no beef with the IRA and those pictures did strike fear in me, too. Those guys look like they mean business! I guess we can safely assume that it's not just a cultural thing although obviously your life experience makes the Hamas guy look even more fearsome due to the connection to the IRA.