Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Luqman1984

Big Exam Tomorrow

Asalamwalakum my breathen,

Inshallah tomorrow I will have a important exam tomorrow, that will hopefully put me into the right path of changing my current finanical situation.

Just finishing last some minute cramming, but scaried to hell, inshallah I will be ok..

But please, please, please, if you have a spare moment remember me in your duas!!

Jazallah

W/salam

PropellerAds

Assalamu alaikum, I hope everything went well, I wanted to post this before but was having problem with posting. Just wanted to let you know though you were in mine and my family's duaas. Whatever the result of the Exam, may Allah put Khair in it for you and may Allah ease your difficulties, ameen.

Assalamu alaikum.

Allhumdullah the exam went pretty well (i hope - Inshallah).

Jazakallah to you and your family from the bottom of my heart. Aswell as to all those that may have made the effort and not posted.

Just have to wait for the results now.. 14 working days and counting...

:sl:

I'm sorry I didn't see this before! :sl: you did amazing on the test and Allah blesses you with success in everything good that you do! and may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon the prophet Muhammed and his family! ameen

Assalamu alaikum, What's the news, any progress yet, did you hear from the people yet? InshaAllah whatever the situation May Allah put Khair in it for you, ameen.

Asalamwalakum,

I received my results yesterday.

Unfortunately I wasn't successful, thru I guess I only have myself to blame.

Jazakallah for your duas anyway. Maybe it's not written in my naseeb to succeed just yet.

Either way.. if I wish to retake the exam, I'll have to wait a whole 12 months before being allowed to do so. I've got alot to think about on what to do next.

Apparently I passed everything but failed on a part that I thought I did really well on. Maybe I used the wrong side of the answer sheet or something.

I was pretty beaten up about it all day today (good thing its my day off work) but just found my father-in-law has had another heart attack so there more important things to deal with then feeling sorry for myself at the moment. Flying out first thing tomorrow.

Ohwell maybe its all a test from Allah, jazakallah for keeping me in your thoughts anyway.

W/salam to you all

Luqman

Edited by Luqman1984

Assalamu Alaikum, Qaddar Allahu Wa Ma'shaa Afaltu. InshaAllah there surely has to be Khair in it, Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala most probably has something much better in store for you.

May Allah bless your Father in law with good health and make it easy on your wife and all of you. La Ba'asa Tahoorun InshaAllah.

Assalamu alaikum.