Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

for our ummah

:D

I just wanted to make du'a for our ummah, what I see and hear makes me soo sad, at times I feel helpless and am sure it is the same for many out there..

May Allah swt protect the ummah, May Allah swt guide the ummah to unity, the cause of this unity be Islam, May he make the ummah one strong ummah, forgive the ummah and have mercy on the ummah. May Allah swt protect the ummah from further humiliation by the disbelievers.. May Allah swt make the mujahideen victorious in their struggle.

PropellerAds

:D :D :D :P :P

Ya Allah protect our muslim brothers and sisters who are facing hardship in this cruel world... give Islam the upper hand.... give the muslims victory soon.... and expose those who are hypocrites....

Ameen!!!!!

Oh muslimeen WAKE UP!!!

THE MUSLIM UMMAH IS CRYING OUT FOR YOUR HELP!!

On the day of judgement they will account you

Where were you when i was being raped, tortured, when they killed my babies and killed my husband in cold blood!! I cried out for your help every single night praying to Allah (swt) you will see what is really happening in this world but you remained silent...............

copied and pasted from the other thread!!

Ameen!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya Allah protect the Ummah and give us victory over those who oppose and oppress us.

aslamualaikum

ameen

(no problems sister Entropy)

walaikumsalam