1. 1. Do you:

• Kiss their cheeks
    • Kiss their hand
    • Kiss their forehead
    • Hug them
    • All of the above
    • Other

:sl:

For me it's often all of the above, but mainly a kiss on the hand and then on the forehead. With my grandmothers I do that, and also hug them.

PropellerAds

Jazaka'Allaah khayr ukhti, for this poll. It's not multiple choice, I was intending to select 2 options up there hehe. I kiss my grandparents on the forehead and give a hug to my grandmothers.

All mine passed away before I was born,so never got the chance to see them.But if they were alive I'd give them so much love and care for sure :j:

May Allah have mercy upon your grandparents brother, and grant them the Highest Level in the Jannah. Ameen thumma ameen!

My Muslim grandparents died before I was born :sl: To Allah we belong and to him we return. Probably I would have done all of the above to them.

My nonMuslim grandparents I usually just hug.

I guess it's cultural differences and I greet both (Arabs - Americans) in the way they are used too be greeted or find respectful.

Hugging them for me, sometimes I kiss their hands as well...I really miss my grandparents as they're living overseas...

I think those who can see their grandparents as they please, are more than lucky... :sl:

I kiss my grandmothers, hug both grandparents

and I bow my head and they pat my head (that shows there giving me blessings!)

Love them a lot...

I used to hug and kiss my grandfather on the hand.

With my grandmothers- a hug and kisses on the cheeks and the forehead.

Guest amani

ive only got my paternal grandma and she lives in another country. when we meet itll be a hig but after that just salam.

ive only got my paternal grandma and she lives in another country. when we meet itll be a hig but after that just salam.

salaam

Wow we're quite similar except that both of my paternal grandparents are alive, but I have never kissed them nor hugged them and they too have never kissed me nor hugged me at all because of the situation our country of origin is in. I have only learned of them in photographs when I was young and just a year ago watched them on video my dad made. Oh it was so heart breaking watching a very old man that resembles my father so much cry and mumble words that I could only catch and understand a little. May Allah bless them and have mercy on them, may Allah grant all of those that haven't visited their families due to hard conditions a chance of reunion.

May Allah have mercy upon your grandparents brother, and grant them the Highest Level in the Jannah. Ameen thumma ameen!

Ameen :D sis. :D

I think about them a lot.Heard they were wonderful givers to this dunya and very pious :no:

Love my parents so much and feel I would have immensely loved my grandparents a lot too.Would have learnt a lot off them too through their remarkable wisdom and knowledge.

:j: see them in Jannah. :D

Allah gives life and takes life.To Allah be belong.

If theres one thing that every single human being on this earth believes in and has no single doubt about,not even a tiny doubt.

Its a verse from the Quran where it says along the lines of:

Every Soul Shall Taste Death.

Interesting to know every human being believes in that. :D

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

i never saw any of my grand parents,either from my paternal and maternal sides.all four of them died when my parents were very young,my dad was an orphan for a huge part of his life and my mom's mother died when she was 12.her father died when she was a teen.

my father used to cry when we were small after remembering his childhood :sl:

may Allah bless my grandparents.i wish i had atleast seen them

Ditto that. Well 'cept change paternal and make it maternal.. All others are gone..

Ameen to the adiya.

Edited by Labibah