Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A_K_B_A_R

Why Does Allah Trouble

ASWK

Why does Allah trouble a lot, how to overcome problems, How to get the mercy of Allah.

Is there anything specific I have to do, to over come problems,

I heard that people who suffer a lot on earth, will not suffer after life, i dont want to suffer on earth and also after life,

what if you suffer on earth and also suffer after life.

Please help

Akbar

PropellerAds

:sl:

jannah is surrounded by hardships...to attain the mercy of Allah we must try and keep true to the laws of Allah despite the hardships....verily Allah is with the patient ones...

salaam

brother i asked someone the same question and he told me that i am lucky lol i said y he said that jannat is covered with hardships and if a hardships fall on u thanks Allah and be patience for on the day of judgement you will recieve great reward and he also told me like if someone has a dream that Allah is giving him/her a gift (not saying that u r seeing Allah or anything asterfurullah) then it means a hardship will fall soon. brother just take a look at the life of our beloved prophet (SAW) and see how many hardship he went through. jazakallah khair

Assalamu Aleykum Wa Rahmetula Wa Barakatuhu

I see this life like the weather and were plants = "After every difficulty a relief comes".

Allah created us and we were nothing, he placed us on planet Earth to test us not on Jupiter, Mars or any other planet but planet Earth with countless grats milk,honey,water,oxygen to breath etc...

I Think about Allahs blessings when I go through hardships and dont blame anyone else but yourself when you go through harships .

Only Allah knows what he wills and why :sl:

asalama :sl:

Also the hadiths help a lot. Read the hadiths and the prophets life it helps a lot.It makes you realise that our pain is nothing compare to what the prophet went through. All the pain you suffer on this world Allah will reward you for it in the afterlife.