Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Freeboy

After Gaza, Five Questions about Palestinian and Israeli Realities - The Baltimore Chronicle

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news/url?sa=T&ct=us/8-0&fd=R&url=you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_baltimorechronicle(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2009/012709Tolan.shtml&cid=0&ei=gjd_Sd6dAoui0QXYuLHBAQ&usg=AFQjCNGvhdh8dZVehmkdQsa0zZRoeDJIrw"]After Gaza, Five Questions about Palestinian and israeli Realities[/url]

The Baltimore Chronicle, MD - 6 minutes ago

The deep irony of the israeli-Palestinian "peace process" first struck me in 1996 as I was driving through the West Bank from Hebron to Jerusalem. ...

Let's read the full article:

[iframe]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news/url?sa=T&ct=us/8-0&fd=R&url=you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_baltimorechronicle(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2009/012709Tolan.shtml&cid=0&ei=gjd_Sd6dAoui0QXYuLHBAQ&usg=AFQjCNGvhdh8dZVehmkdQsa0zZRoeDJIrw[i'm not allowed to use this tag yet]

PropellerAds