Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Al Farooq

Will Israel Be Brought To Justice For Its Gaza War Crimes?

21 members have voted

1. 1. Will Israel Be Baught To Justice For Its War Crimes In Gaza?

• Yes
    • No
    • USA & UK will never let them face a Wars Tribunal

Please Vote

I personaly think it will never happen

Edited by Al Farooq

PropellerAds

assalamu alaikum

i chose no because I believe that the world will not bring them to justice.

however, i believe that they will be brought to justice by Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala which is for sure. but it seems to happen in the time of the Dajjal when Isa bin Maryam descends.

of course, in barzakh and on the day of judgment they will regret what they do.

Edited by Habaa

I never really saw the UK as being a big ally of israel.

:sl:

Yes, on the DOJ! So think about it yom al qiyama will be a blessing for many oppressed.

salam.

eventually yes, insha'llah, by the grace of Allah.

Hello, friends. I have neglected this forum lately, unfortunately, but I'm back. :sl:

I voted no. the ICC does not have the real power to prosecute anyone on the side of a major power (although they are persuing as very interesting cas against George Bush, which I have been following). This is where the strength of our religions shine through. Confidence in divine justice keeps us from being distracted by thoughts of vengence, especially where human justice is virtually impossible. All efforts should be geared towards ensuring that such crimes are never commited again. That is why I have decided the the US should end the hunt for Osama Bin Laden. It has caused far more pain and suffering than it has prevented.

Sadly, I dont think so either. Same thing happened in Bosnia in 92, and it seems as if no one at that time cared for the muslim people there. Even decades later, there are still those who committed the crimes walking around free. Some have been cought but the price is not paid for the lives lost and dont think it ever will be :sl:

Salaam, I don't think it will happen . Isn't Allah The Greatest and The Wisest that He has kept the final judgement and punishment and Reward under His power, when the time is right everyone will get what they deserve.

Salaam.

We all know that the Zionist child killers will face Justice with Allah Azzawajjal, im talking about this world brothers and sisters

Edited by Al Farooq

Yes, insha'Allah. This genocide is too big to avoid. Sooner or later insha'Allah it will be as big in the minds of the world as the holocaust.

UK and US supposedly have no control over their juridical system. What israel can do is to let their mossad handle the judge of such case, mafia style. They would do anything to avoid universal condemnations. israel already announced that it would issue passports with fake identities to the war criminals to escape possible arrests in airports. I don't see how that can be applied to known faces of criminals like levni, barak or ulmert.

The looks on the face of the old snake perez, when he was listening to the brave Turkish PM yesterday, reminds me of how a theif would look like when caught trying to steal someone's home. Someone with blood still dripping everywhere from his hands shouldn't have been allowed to stain such world conferences. It would please every fair and just-minded person in this world to see those faces caught in airports, brought in courts and locked behind bars.

Am I dreaming? I think not. Spain started it, but with a 2002 massacre case. If only one European state issued arrest orders, most other countries will have to comply, according to the criminal exchange treaties signed between them, and so arrest the israelis whenever they show up in any of their European airports.

:no:

It really annoys me to see Muslims with such increasing rate of negativeness, relying only on Allah to fight their wars, and get them back their rights .... in the next world!!!

If so, then why did prophet Muhammad fight the kufar? did he lay that aside and put his faith in Allah :sl: to bring justice later in jurgment day??!!

We are here, in this world, to fight for our rights, and to make every effort to spread justice on earth. This is the ultimate goal of Islam, to make this world better for all humanity, not to cry and pray to see justice served in the next world, then wash our faces and move on!!!..

You depend on Allah :sl: for that and insha'Allah He will erase you from the face of the earth, and replace you with people who are strong enough to dream and work to make their dreams come true. People who can be assets to Islam, not deterioration factors.

I'm ashamed of many of us Muslims. While this poll shows how passive and dream-handicapped we Muslims became, western non-Muslims are taking the matter in their own hands, to defend our own being, collecting evidences, and filing court complaints in France, Spain and other western countries.

The same can be said on the boycott campaigns. We Muslims usually say.. its a hopeless case, what can we do.. and say so while munching our mcdonald's and enjoying our chilled coke, before we get back to our prayers, while on the other side of civilization, lots of western non-Muslims already and actively boycott US and/or israeli brands everyday.

La hawla wala quwatta illa b'Ellah.

I agree with dot that Muslim people around the world are not united. That has always been the problem and fighting between ourselves is very shameful :sl:

When are we going to realize the damage of loosing our own brothers and sisters?

Selam

Assalamu alaikum, I was talking to one of my son who is a Scholar of Islamic studies and also issues Fatwas, in the discussion he stated a Hadith that when someone does injustice on another then what Allah has in store for them after the day of Judgement is there, but even in this World they will suffer equal if not more to what they made the others go through , and these tyrants will not see death until they suffer for their tyranny, specially when the tyranny is towards the innocent and helpless.

So it means that inshaAllah Justice will be done in time, and I for one hope that time will come soon, so I will be able to witness it InshaAllah. I have seen my innocent brothers and sisters, elders and youngsters and little children suffer, it would be nice to see the downfall of the people who made them suffer for no crime on their part.

Here in Montreal we have the organization (check link below) that guides Muslims and advices us about dos and donts Alhamdulillah, an we are doing whatever is possible.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetmuslimcouncil(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetmuslimcouncil(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

I have to mention that we have limits to what we can say openly and are adviced to be careful, you can see Non Muslims openly criticizing about the astrocities and the govt. will ignore them, where as a Muslims has to be careful, you can read many incidents when they don't even say anything , just look like Muslims and are caught and questioned for nothing, still Alhamdulillah we do whatever we can in whatever way we can, so it is not fair to compare us with the Non Muslims who are standing up for the Muslims.

You will be surprised to know that most of the Muslim charitable organisations are closed, and any donation over a certain amount is monitored................ So you see, it is not easy. Saying that I would request our brothers and sisters to not underestimate the Muslims living here, sometimes I feel we have to aquire the quality of the Muslims who were left behind in Makkah after Sulah Hudaibiyyah.

InshaAllah with our good dealings and actions hopefully we will be able to present the correct Islam to the people here and inshaAllah, Allah will put such effect in it that people will start loving the Muslim lifestyle and want to become Muslims. Alhamulillah just last week there were 3 new convert Muslim Sisters who came to our Masjid and took Shahadah and started coming to the Masjid to start learning how to recite the Qur'aan, so you see Allah is using the Muslims here in His own way.

I am sorry brother farooq for hijacking your thread, I know you for a long time and I hope you will overlook my taking your thread to post all this. I did not really want to post this, but something made me, and I wanted you all to know that sometimes things might not be as easy for us here as they are for you living in the Muslim Countries, but we are trying our best to help in the best way we can, May Allah accept everyones efforts, ameen.

Assalamu Alaikum.

We all know that the Zionist child killers will face Justice with Allah Azzawajjal, im talking about this world brothers and sisters

salam. is not this world the lie? isint the reality the hereafter?

Allah subhanallah wata'ala has already punnished them. he has put a desease in their hearts, and put a lock on it. he made them blind and deaf and dumb.

and think not of the innocent who were killed as dead, no, they are more alive now then they were when they were with us in this world. Allah subhanallah wata'ala has already lit up their faces with his light. their suffering is long over. their jihad against shaytan is over.

while the killers are going to burn forever. justice will be served.

salam.

I'm ashamed of many of us Muslims. While this poll shows how passive and dream-handicapped we Muslims became, western non-Muslims are taking the matter in their own hands, to defend our own being, collecting evidences, and filing court complaints in France, Spain and other western countries.

La hawla wala quwatta illa b'Ellah.

Well as a leader of this forum, I wouldn't just sit back and criticize my muslim brothers and sisters, rather I would take this opportunity to open their eyes and make them understand the truth so that they can differentiate in reality and falsehood or more precise in good and evil.

Brother Dot I have one thing to say to you, you keep showing these awful pictures of people dying in Palestine and you see no significant change in the way the muslims are still behaving in this forum, do you just sit back and criticize? Do you not at least support those who are trying to portray the truth and let them open each others minds? Why so much negativity from you as the leader of this place? Why not try and encourage people to understand what is happening not by just showing videos and pictures but by educating them between reality and falsehood? Even if you don't want to waste your time, at least there are some people here who are ready to do such a thing!

Please don't delete this post, remember Allah Taala is aware of all the things that we do and by deleting this post this will prove how much of a personality you have yourself as a leader of this forum.

Remove this post and you shall prove dictatorhip and anyone other admins do so, Allah Taala can see you. If you have a problem with this post you message me and i will see what i can do. But don't stop someone from telling the truth. Truth is bitter admit it!

Edited by world_footy_Gunner_laDy