Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
world_footy_Gunner_laDy

Why Satanism Is Practiced By Our Leaders?

:sl:

I am here to spread the truth, don't stop me please. If you watch these videos with an open mind then only will the question be answered.

Anyone interested in more info, just pm me. :sl:

May Allah quide us all. Ameen.

Edited by world_footy_Gunner_laDy

PropellerAds

so how does one guys account prove anything?

and even if they are doing this, why does it matter?

im not sure how somebodys religious affiliation has anything to do with them being a good leader or not.

so how does one guys account prove anything?

and even if they are doing this, why does it matter?

im not sure how somebodys religious affiliation has anything to do with them being a good leader or not.

Why does it matter? Open up your mind my friend, these people control your mind, did you really pay attention to what the man was saying. The cube that we call television in front of your face is one of the biggest propaganda in the world. You think life is just a peice of science. I am laughing out loud here.

There is so much more to these so called leaders, you have been totally brainwashed by this cude that you cannot differentiate between good and evil. This is a mission for them, how to make sure people like you fall into their trap and fool you. We are all stupid to them.

Ever wondered why history tends to repeat itself? Surely not by coincidence...

yeah i dont have tv because i am a university student and i dont really need one.

sorry i have not been brainwashed by anyone, and in fact it is you who has been brainwashed.

what do you know about the world?

what do you know about history?

what do you know about other countries, other religions?

what do you know about governments, the media, and corporations?

i make it my goal to learn as much as i can about the world, and then make my voice heard.

i find evidence and reason to back up my ideas.

and i certianly would not use some youtube video as evidence for anything.

yeah i dont have tv because i am a university student and i dont really need one.

sorry i have not been brainwashed by anyone, and in fact it is you who has been brainwashed.

i make it my goal to learn as much as i can about the world, and then make my voice heard.

i find evidence and reason to back up my ideas.

and i certianly would not use some youtube video as evidence for anything.

Oh really! Then you must be really educated then isn't it?

But how comes you still fail to understand the other side of the world, for example angels, demons, satan, God. Why don't you ever talk about these things, is it because you can't see them? Oh sorry its not to do with science or reality so I guess i am speaking rubbish.

Btw the video that I have shown is only a starting point of understanding reality and falsehood and maybe if you watched the whole series and not just that one or two video then start questioning. I don't have so much knowledge like you do that is why I am posting videos and statements from elsewhere so that i can back up my point.

I know that the world and eveything it contains belongs to my Lord and was all created by Him.

I know that in history there is always recurring events and we should take heed from them. I know that all three monotheists religions are from God. I know that in history there has always been people worshipping satan and practicing magic which is also being practiced today. I know that the israel will be the next ruling state of the world because that is where the antichrist will rule the world from. Just wait and see, no pressure mate. There is too much to be discussed just in here anyway.

I know a lot more than yuo do because you fail to recognize there is also a thing called the 'unseen'.

I know that these are all under the inlfuence of evil, their goals are to create a godless world so that when the antichrist arrives people will fall into the trap of believing in him as God and you are one of the very likely ones. ;p

There are so much i could mention but my hand s getting tired of typing.

"Why don't you ever talk about these things, is it because you can't see them"

yeah i cant see those things because i am not crazy. if i could see them, i would be in a mental institution, maybe you should check yourself in.

I have carefully looked at every relegion i have ever come across, and its all garbage, all of it. you are far too gone to have any idea of the doctrine and dogma of other other judeo-christian relegions. the trinity, magic, faries, unicorns, Allah, god, angels, demons, whats the difference?

you can neither prove nor disprove the existance of any of them.

do you believe in unicorns? in faries?

no?

then why do you believe in god and angels. you cannot prove or see either.

btw that video is a bunch of meaningless, worthless nonsense.

if you really want to start understand the truth behind reality i suggest you go to a library

"Why don't you ever talk about these things, is it because you can't see them"

yeah i cant see those things because i am not crazy. if i could see them, i would be in a mental institution, maybe you should check yourself in.

I have carefully looked at every relegion i have ever come across, and its all garbage, all of it. you are far too gone to have any idea of the doctrine and dogma of other other judeo-christian relegions. the trinity, magic, faries, unicorns, Allah, god, angels, demons, whats the difference?

you can neither prove nor disprove the existance of any of them.

do you believe in unicorns? in faries?

no?

then why do you believe in god and angels. you cannot prove or see either.

btw that video is a bunch of meaningless, worthless nonsense.

if you really want to start understand the truth behind reality i suggest you go to a library

Haha I love the way you talk. ;p

If you think I am mad how comes yuo don't think the same leaders are mad? Afterall they do practice magic, no? You got proof they don't?

Heard of secret societies? No then what library do you go to?

Do you understand the meaning of the one eye at the back of the US dollar? Do you understand the picture of the bird at the back of the US dollar? Maybe these are the things you should try get your head around through.

Please don't tell me you also believe in extra terrestral beings? :sl:

oh yes its a conspiracy.

better put on your tin foil hat, they might be watching you with the satellites!

also, you should avoid going online, because they can track you there!

yeah secret societies like the illuminati and the freemasons really arent that big of a deal, i know some masons and their organisation is more about philanthropy than trying to take over the world.

still my point holds, you cannot prove or disprove the existance of any diety, so why would you bother believing?

why not just live your life in a moral and proper way as you see fit, without having to do what some book tells you?

why not just live your life in a moral and proper way as you see fit, without having to do what some book tells you?

Because you haven't understood who wrote the book. You haven't understood the real meaning behind it...and you can't see the truth unfolding in front of your eyes. Isn't it a bit strange sometimes it goes on about Jerusalem as being the Holy Land when in fact for us muslims it should have been Makkah or Madina?

See the 'Our Muslim Credibility Problem...' post. It's excellent !! It does the most to explain how many Muslims are suckered in by any conspiracy theory they hear. The more outrageous, the better. It's prbably the best post on this site, so I expect it to be deleted soon.

You see mate, I will laugh in your face, this is no conspiracy.

Let me provide you with some proof of satanism being practiced in the olden days and still going on today.

Surah Baqarah

102. They followed what the Shayatin (devils) gave out (falsely of the magic) in the lifetime of Sulaiman (Solomon). Sulaiman did not disbelieve, but the Shayatin (devils) disbelieved, teaching men magic and such things that came down at Babylon to the two angels, Harut and Marut, but neither of these two (angels) taught anyone (such things) till they had said, "We are only for trial, so disbelieve not (by learning this magic from us)." And from these (angels) people learn that by which they cause separation between man and his wife, but they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah's Leave. And they learn that which harms them and profits them not. And indeed they knew that the buyers of it (magic) would have no share in the Hereafter. And how bad indeed was that for which they sold their ownselves, if they but knew.

Have you not seen those who were forbidden to hold secret counsels, and afterwards returned to that which they had been forbidden, and conspired together for sin and wrong doing and disobedience to the Messenger (Muhammad ). And when they come to you, they greet you with a greeting wherewith Allah greets you not, and say within themselves: "Why should Allah punish us not for what we say?" Hell will be sufficient for them, they will burn therein, and worst indeed is that destination!

Surat Mujaddilah

9. O you who believe! When you hold secret counsel, do it not for sin and wrong-doing, and disobedience towards the Messenger (Muhammad ) but do it for Al-Birr (righteousness) and Taqwa (virtues and piety); and fear Allah unto Whom you shall be gathered.

10. Secret counsels (conspiracies) are only from Shaitan (Satan), in order that he may cause grief to the believers. But he cannot harm them in the least, except as Allah permits, and in Allah let the believers put their trust .

14. Have you (O Muhammad ) not seen those (hypocrites) who take for friends a people upon whom is the Wrath of Allah (i.e. Jews)? They are neither of you (Muslims) nor of them (Jews), and they swear to a lie while they know.

15. Allah has prepared for them a severe torment. Evil indeed is that which they used to do.

16. They have made their oaths a screen (for their evil actions). Thus they hinder (men) from the Path of Allah, so they shall have a humiliating torment.

17. Their children and their wealth will avail them nothing against Allah. They will be (the) dwellers of the Fire, to dwell therein forever.

18. On the Day when Allah will resurrect them all together (for their account), then they will swear to Him as they swear to you (O Muslims). And they think that they have something (to stand upon). Verily, they are liars!

19. Shaitan (Satan) has overtaken them. So he has made them forget the remembrance of Allah. They are the party of Shaitan (Satan). Verily, it is the party of Shaitan (Satan) that will be the losers!

Surah Al Harsh

14. They fight not against you even together, except in fortified townships, or from behind walls. Their enmity among themselves is very great. You would think they were united, but their hearts are divided, that is because they are a people who understand not.

15. They are like their immediate predecessors (the Jews of Bani Qainuqa', who suffered), they tasted the evil result of their conduct, and (in the Hereafter, there is) for them a painful torment;-

16. (Their allies deceived them) like Shaitan (Satan), when he says to man: "Disbelieve in Allah." But when (man) disbelieves in Allah, Shaitan (Satan) says: "I am free of you, I fear Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists)!"

I think this should be enough for now.

I have carefully looked at every relegion i have ever come across, and its all garbage, all of it.

I personally don't believe you. Since you have carefully looked at every religion, please tell us, for example, about Judaism's main claims to Divinity and your refutation of them.

Edited by Younes Ibn Abd' al-Aziz

What does "claims to Divinity" mean? If you mean claims of the existence of a divine being/s, Judism doesn't have any better arguments than Hinduism or Shamanism. There's no testable evidence whatsoever for the existence of any supernatural being, nor that any supernatural event has ever happened.

What does "claims to Divinity" mean? If you mean claims of the existence of a divine being/s, Judism doesn't have any better arguments than Hinduism or Shamanism. There's no testable evidence whatsoever for the existence of any supernatural being, nor that any supernatural event has ever happened.

Claims to Divinity means the main arguements that are put forth by the Jews to support the authencity of the religion. As for testable evidence, the Jews, and I also, disagree with you. You most likely don't what the main claims are.

They claim that supernatural events have happened and from this they infer the existence of a god. Just like any other religion except maybe Buddhism.

As far as I'm aware there are no specifically Judaic attempts to prove the existence of a god - if you know of any, please tell us.

They claim that supernatural events have happened and from this they infer the existence of a god. Just like any other religion except maybe Buddhism.

As far as I'm aware there are no specifically Judaic attempts to prove the existence of a god - if you know of any, please tell us.

Yes, you are right about the supernatural events but Jews still have an unique claim though. Their main claim for Truth is based upon the Revelation at Sinai where God spoke to the entire Jewish nation, making it a mass revelation instead of private revalation. The events at Sinai stand at the core of the Jewish belief. If you want to know more about this claim, search for the "Kuzari Principle". I find it an unique arguement for the existence of God.

Interesting, but not a particularly good argument IMHO. Reported mass-observation of supposedly supernatural events isn't unusual. Wiki presents some good counter-arguments.

the arrivals was a good series, to understand the above video you must first view the parts before it,