Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
freedslave

Our Muslim Credibility Problem: It's A Conspiracy

Is a ‘cut and paste’ job on his background, which can be read online, supposed to mean something?

Is it wrong for me to cut and paste a bit on his biography? Sorry by the way I didn't put that there as a response to your post rather I did it to include a bit more on him personally.

While there is a part that says he was a student of Islam in many institutions throughout the world, was it mentioned that he had been given ijaazah by a higher religious authority in any one of those countries? Or does he have only secular degree qualifications? If it is the latter, then his efforts in interpretating the Quran cannot be taken seriously by Muslims, for only with an ijaazah, you are then allowed to comment on Quranic ayahs and Sunnah and pass opinions on contemporary issues. Only with an ijaazah can someone be qualified as an Islamic scholar. A graduate with secular education on Islamic studies is not the same as a scholar.

I see, well then that means we have to wait for a verdict from the scholars I guess.

Imam Hoseini claims he is a scholar on his website, but in reality we do not know, for he makes no mention on whether he is recognized as an Islamic scholar by any religious authority.

Don’t take it personally, I criticize his opinions, not you.

I will reply about Gog and Magog on the other thread you’ve created.

A quote from ‘Jerusalem in the Quran’, pg 15

The 1st paragraph for me, lies the crux of the issue of disagreement between us.

He disregards many aspects of tafsir the other scholars use, such as knowledge of occasion of revelation (sabab al nuzuul).

Okay.

Were the verses about the Jews talking about the Jews in the past, or were they supposedly prophesising about the Jews at present and in the future?

I don't see where you are coming from as he himself explains the verses in detail which is all about the past of the Jews here. He hasn't used verses regarding the Jews to be prophesing the future, rather he has used the verses containing the world land which he refers it to the holy land.

When he comments about a verse, does he mention what actually they were in reference to when they were revealed in the Prophet’s time?

When he quotes a Quranic ayah and then makes a comment, does he take into account what the preceeding and following ayahs say?

Is this important to you in the first place? Or does suiting the words of the Quran to your own beliefs and opinions and totally disregard the sciences of tafsir have no effect on you?

Nope it is not important to me, because as I consider him to be a scholar, I understand he very well knows exactly what he is doing and I don't need to get so deep into that. What fustrates me is why haven't I seen other scholars who are well recognized in the Islamic Jurisprudence make a statement on him personally if he really is that much of a troublemaker yet makes so much sense in his explanation towards todays society and godless environment?

There is a distinction between the people and the leaders of israel. The leaders of israel don’t follow Judaism. The people in israel, a number who are Jewish in faith, do support this idea of rebuilding the temple. This latter group, together with continuous digging carried out by the israeli government around the Masjid, do represent a threat to Masjid Al-Aqsa.

But have you questioned yourself what is the reason for this rebuilding of the temple? Don't you think this has everything to do with the messiah? Where they believe that the true messiah is about to return where in fact it is the false messiah who will take his place as his mission anyway is to impersonate Isa AS. This is the reason why he is called the false messiah and the one eyed deciever. He will deceive them into thinking that he is the real one. Back when Isa AS was taken into the heavens when the Jews thought they crucified him and they thought he couldn't be the real messiah as he was clearly dead in front of them and as he never ruled from the throne of David (Jerusalem) and which was his mission as the messiah which is why they still hold the belief that the messiah is about to return and they are in turn preparing for this event.

Doesn't it make sense? Who cares what they call themselves, we can see from our eyes how much they want this land so badly. Doesn't make you think this land must hold of important value to them?

:sl:

Edited by world_footy_Gunner_laDy

PropellerAds

Ummm....not to get caught up in this whole satanism business...I don't really know where that came from anyway...I'd just like to say that I agree with the original poster. We should stop obsessing about conspiracies and start getting our act together. The only problem is that sipping coffee and talking in ushed tones is a lot easier than actually getting off your butt and doing something.

I don't really know where that came from anyway.

If you don't know where this came from, then its best for you to avoid this thread.

Do you know what the conspiracies we are talking about are?

Our Muslim Credibility Problem: It’s A Conspiracy

by Amir Butler

Matthew: It’s a conspiracy.

Jack Bellicec: What’s a conspiracy?

Matthew: Everything.

One of the most widely heard tales in the Muslim world is that 4,000 Jews, forewarned of the impending attacks, decided to all stay home on the morning of September 11. The tale began circulating shortly after the attacks, in the form of a report attributed to Hezbollah’s al-Manar TV and quoting unnamed “Arab diplomatic sources.” Thanks to the Internet, the report quickly circulated throughout the world, and continues to this day to form the underpinning for many Muslim’s belief that Jews were responsible for the attacks on September 11.

Of course, all of these theories, while of varying degrees of plausibility, are logically possible; sometimes, they have a grain of truth. Repeating theories without evidence is a sign of intellectual weakness, but it’s equally absurd to assert that any claim of behind-the-scenes influence is paranoid bigotry, or that conspiracies as a rule do not exist. Pro-israel groups mock Muslims for asserting that Jewish influence dominates US foreign policy, while AIPAC brags in its literature that it is the most influential lobby group affecting our nation’s Middle East policy.

The fact is it was the Jerusalem Post (an israeli media) that stated:

”The Foreign Ministry in Jerusalem has so far received the names of 4,000 israelis believed to have been in the areas of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon at the time of the attack. The list is made up of people who have not yet made contact with friends or family, Army Radio reported. Telephone connections between israel and the New York City and Washington, D.C. areas has been sporadic and unreliable since the multiple attacks yesterday.”. Source: "Thousands of israelis missing near WTC, Pentagon". September 12, 2001.

The israeli news indicated that the 4000 israelis in the areas of the WTC and Pentagon had escaped the 9-11 attacks by being absent from work. The Zionists were forewarned of the impending attacks by the israel intelligence (Mossad). This israeli news had implicated the Zionists in the 9-11 attacks. In other word, the Jerusalem Post had let the cat out of the bag that forced the israeli regime of terror to deny the israeli news in order to condone the Zionist terrorists.

An israeli company Zim israel Navigation Company( 49% owned by the israeli Government) located in the WTC's moved out a week prior to the WTC attack. The israeli "movers" cheered the 9-11 attacks to celebrate the successful accomplishment of the greatest spy operation ever pulled off in history. We know that the five Mossad agents were arrested and placed in solitary confinement after they were caught celebrating the 9-11 horror show. We also know that the israeli owner of Urban Moving Systems - Dominick Suter - then suddenly abandoned his "moving company" and fled for israel on 9-14.

Source: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_whatreallyhappened(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/WRHARTICLES/fiveisraelis.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_whatreallyhappened(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/WRHARTICLES/fiveisraelis.html[/url]

In December of 2001, the Los Angeles Times published the story of how two jewish terrorists were arrested by the FBI for plotting to blow up the office of US Congressman of Arab descent - Darrell Issa (R-CA), and also a California Masjid. Irv Rubin and Earl Kruger of the radical Zionist Jewish Defense League (JDL) were charged with conspiracy to destroy a building by means of explosives. This story got brief national coverage but quickly disappeared too. These Zionists sure love blowing up buildings and killing innocent people don't they?

Source: Los Angeles Time. Militant JDL Members Arrested by FBI. By Linda Deutsch. December 12, 2001.

In May of 2002, yet another moving van was pulled over in Oak Harbor, Washington near the Whidbey Island Naval Air Station. Fox News reported that the van was pulled over for speeding shortly after midnight. The passengers told the police they were delivering furniture, but because it was so late at night, the police weren't buying the story. A bomb sniffing dog was brought in and the dog detected the presence of TNT and RDX plastic explosives in the truck (great stuff for demolishing buildings!) Both Fox News and the Ha'aretz newspaper of israel Reported that the two "movers" were israelis.

Source: (1) FOX News. Police Seize Rental Truck with TNT Traces. By Carl Cameron. May 13, 2001 and (2) Ha’aretz. (israel) 2 israelis wanted in US After Traces of Explosives Found in Their Truck. May 18, 2002

It's the wild conspiracies that ###### spouts that cause the credibility problem.

Strangely he keeps calling me an evil stupid Zionist and inventing all these crazy stories about world politics...

I feel like he isn't totally in touch with reality. How are you supposed to be successful in a world when you don't even know the world your in?

I think a reason that some societies are more successful than others is how much the society respects time. British, American and Japanese culture are all "time obsessed" and do everything by the clock, while many Muslims countries and Hispanic countries (and Italy) aren't focused on time.

So you see, it may be the culture of the region where Islam is popular that is keeping Muslims down. Also valuing religious education to the point of neglecting the study of science and basic trade skills. Saudi Arabia is turning to China to built a railway into Mecca. See something wrong with that?

It's the wild conspiracies that ###### spouts that cause the credibility problem.

I feel like he isn't totally in touch with reality. How are you supposed to be successful in a world when you don't even know the world your in?

So maybe you can tell me a bit about the New World Order as you seem to know what the reality is?

I feel like you are holding back a lot of things, how about you shed some light on these questions.

Strangely he keeps calling me an evil stupid Zionist and inventing all these crazy stories about world politics...

I think a reason that some societies are more successful than others is how much the society respects time. British, American and Japanese culture are all "time obsessed" and do everything by the clock, while many Muslims countries and Hispanic countries (and Italy) aren't focused on time.

So you see, it may be the culture of the region where Islam is popular that is keeping Muslims down. Also valuing religious education to the point of neglecting the study of science and basic trade skills. Saudi Arabia is turning to China to built a railway into Mecca. See something wrong with that?

Whenever Zionist crime against humanity is exposed, Zionists like you skibture will always reject the truth because you Zionists are just a bunch of brain-dead parrots that are taught by your Zionist masters to parrot all the Zionist lies and fairy tales to blame, demonize and frame innocent Muslims and non-Muslims who are brave enough to expose the Zionist crime against humanity and refute the highly hypocritical barbaric Zionist propaganda. You cannot fool all the people all the time because we know that you Zionists are just a bunch of barbaric , sadistic and hypocritical liars, hypocrites, criminals, loan sharks, terrorists, slanderers, blood suckers, babies killers, mass murderers, war criminals, pimps etc.

You Zionists are so corrupt and immoral that you even deny the news reported by the western and israeli media. You Zionists have no guts to face the truth.....Shame on you the desperate Zionist rats.....

Whenever Zionist crime against humanity is exposed, Zionists like you skibture will always reject the truth because you Zionists are just a bunch of brain-dead parrots that are taught by your Zionist masters to parrot all the Zionist lies and fairy tales to blame, demonize and frame innocent Muslims and non-Muslims who are brave enough to expose the Zionist crime against humanity and refute the highly hypocritical barbaric Zionist propaganda. You cannot fool all the people all the time because we know that you Zionists are just a bunch of barbaric , sadistic and hypocritical liars, hypocrites, criminals, loan sharks, terrorists, slanderers, blood suckers, babies killers, mass murderers, war criminals, pimps etc.

You Zionists are so corrupt and immoral that you even deny the news reported by the western and israeli media. You Zionists have no guts to face the truth.....Shame on you the desperate Zionist rats.....

You're going too far ######.

This is just insults and not discussion.

Muslim countries definately need to shape up. It's a shame that China is building a rail way in Saudi Arabia considering the fact that Saudi Arabia is definately not a poor country lacking resources. Muslims need to develop their infrastrutures and develop their own technology. A good example of this is Iran - they are making moves. But I don't think valuing religious education in favour of scientific and trade education has anything to do with this.

You're going too far ######.

This is just insults and not discussion.

Zionists who have been terrorizing, torturing, raping, massacring and robbing the defenseless and innocent Palestinian people of their land, right, freedom and their loved ones since 1948 so I will not tolerate the Zionists who always violate the Geneva Convention, the Nuremburg Principle, the International Law etc . Any persons who support Zionist terrorism and the Zionist genocide of Palestinian people are my enemy. I also hate the highly hypocritical Zionist media that invent nonsensical fairy tales to slander, frame and blame the innocent Palestinian people for the Zionist crime against humanity. The fact is Zionists are not interested in peace nor discussion but war and bloodshed. Even Zionist leaders promise the Zionists that they will wage more war against the innocent and defenseless Palestinian people. Therefore, Zionists are the most corrupt, barbaric, sadistic and immoral animals.

I have seen so many pictures the show the tragic deaths of innocent and defenseless Palestinian babies, toddlers, children etc who are massacred by the brutal and barbaric Zionist terrorists. I have seen so many pictures that show how Zionist snipers target and murder an innocent Palestinian baby. Only corrupt and immoral morons support the barbaric israeli regime of terror and condone the Zionist crime against the defenseless and innocent Palestinian people.

Zionists who have been terrorizing, torturing, raping, massacring and robbing the defenseless and innocent Palestinian people of their land, right, freedom and their loved ones since 1948 so I will not tolerate the Zionists who always violate the Geneva Convention, the Nuremburg Principle, the International Law etc . Any persons who support Zionist terrorism and the Zionist genocide of Palestinian people are my enemy.

Where the heck did you get the idea I was a Zionist?

Where the heck did you get the idea I was a Zionist?

Your posts have exposed you as a Zionist. You always try to slander, demonize and frame Hamas the legitimate government of Palestine but I manage to refute your baseless allegations. On the contrary, you always refrain yourself from condemning the barbaric israeli regime and the sadistic Zionist terrorists. Your hypocritical attitude is very clear. Why the heck didn't you read your own posts?

I challenge you skibture to condemn the barbaric israeli regime of terror, Zionist terrorists, Zionist terrorism, the illegal israeli invasion of Palestine, Lebanon etc and the israeli genocide of Palestinian people to prove that you are not a Zionist.

The immoral and barbaric Zionist terrorists have carried out countless Zionist covert operations to slander, demonize and frame innocent Muslims and Muslim countries. I will name the Zionist operations if anyone of you are interested to know.

The israeli news indicated that the 4000 israelis in the areas of the WTC and Pentagon had escaped the 9-11 attacks by being absent from work. The Zionists were forewarned of the impending attacks by the israel intelligence (Mossad). This israeli news had implicated the Zionists in the 9-11 attacks. In other word, the Jerusalem Post had let the cat out of the bag that forced the israeli regime of terror to deny the israeli news in order to condone the Zionist terrorists.

As I recall, you have been thoroughly defeated about this already. You couldn't show how many israelis worked in the Pentagon or the WTC, and you ignored the fact that many other countries had tens of thousands of citizens reported uncontactable immediately after the attack.

Your posts have exposed you as a Zionist. You always try to slander, demonize and frame Hamas the legitimate government of Palestine but I manage to refute your baseless allegations. On the contrary, you always refrain yourself from condemning the barbaric israeli regime and the sadistic Zionist terrorists. Your hypocritical attitude is very clear. Why the heck didn't you read your own posts?

I challenge you skibture to condemn the barbaric israeli regime of terror, Zionist terrorists, Zionist terrorism, the illegal israeli invasion of Palestine, Lebanon etc and the israeli genocide of Palestinian people to prove that you are not a Zionist.

I have said that I don't agree with israels actions and neither do I agree with Hamas.

I have also said that Hamas seized full control of Gaza by force and therefore is not fully elected.

I have said that israel should be investigated for war crimes.

I have also said that if I were to go back in time I wouldn't agree with the founding of israel, but now that it exists, is recognized as a country, manipulates U.S. foreign policy for funding and has the strongest military per person in the word, it isn't going to go away anytime soon, no matter how many rockets Hamas shoots into it.

Just because I have accepted the existence of israel as a fact doesn't mean I support it.

As I recall, you have been thoroughly defeated about this already. You couldn't show how many israelis worked in the Pentagon or the WTC, and you ignored the fact that many other countries had tens of thousands of citizens reported uncontactable immediately after the attack.

He has been.

He also likes to plagiarize Zionists such as Winston Churchill in his posts.

Zionist jokers like you always make nonsensical baseless claims to slander me in vain. On the contrary, I have proven that Zionists had carried out the 9-11 to frame innocent Muslims and there are so many facts that prove that Zionists are the ones who carried out the 9-11. I will be glad to continue the debate if you have any guts to face me. Name the thread to continue the debate. I will be glad to prove that you Zionists are the most idiotic liars! After all, Zionists are liars.

Zionist jokers like you always make nonsensical baseless claims to slander me in vain. On the contrary, I have proven that Zionists had carried out the 9-11 to frame innocent Muslims and there are so many facts that prove that Zionists are the ones who carried out the 9-11. I will be glad to continue the debate if you have any guts to face me. Name the thread to continue the debate. I will be glad to prove that you Zionists are the most idiotic liars! After all, Zionists are liars.

Thank God you're a guardian. Otherwise I don't know what would happen to this forum.

######, do you accept the fact that israel exists and it probably is going to for the next ten years?

As I recall, you have been thoroughly defeated about this already. You couldn't show how many israelis worked in the Pentagon or the WTC, and you ignored the fact that many other countries had tens of thousands of citizens reported uncontactable immediately after the attack

skibture,

I have debated with many Zionists on this Islamic Forum and other forums and I find that Zionists always avoid my challenge and they refuse to answer my questions for them. All I see is every time I present a fact or an evidence that expose the Zionist crime against humanity, the Zionists will try hard to twist and corrupt the fact and evidence in vain. Therefore, I can conclude that Zionists are a bunch of corrupt and immoral cowards who are brave enough to terrorize defenseless and innocent people and violate their right.

If you wish to debate with me on the thread, please name the thread and give me the link and I will be glad to debate with you to prove that Zionists are worse than the Nazis, Fascists etc for once and all.

Thank God you're a guardian. Otherwise I don't know what would happen to this forum.

######, do you accept the fact that israel exists and it probably is going to for the next ten years?

I will neither accept nor recognize the existence of israel because the barbaric and sadistic Zionists have violated the International Law, the Nuremburg Principle, the Geneva Convention etc by raping, torturing, terrorizing, massacring and robbing defenseless and innocent Palestinian people of their land, freedom, basic human rights etc to establish the illegal israel. Nobody would know what would happen tommorow, the next day, next wekk, next month, next year etc. Only Allah the All-Knowing know the best.

All I can say here is Zionists can destroy Palestine but they will not be able to destroy the will of Palestinian people to liberate Palestine from the Zionist imperialism. Zionists may win so many wars against Palestinian people but I firmly believe that we Muslims will win in the final war [at] the final battle against the barbaric Zionists. The D-day and H-hour will come someday for us Muslims to attack israel and destroy the barbaric israeli regime of terror and kill all the barbaric and sadistic Zionist war criminals who have been terrorizing and massacring innocent and defenseless Iraqi, Afghan, Palestinian and Lebanese people since 1948. History has proven that all empires will eventually collapse and crumble after reaching their height. And now USA is crumbling and so is israel.

I have said that I don't agree with israels actions and neither do I agree with Hamas.

The fact is the International Law etc allows the legitimate Hamas and Palestinian people to use force to defend Palestine whenever the barbaric israeli forces attack or invade Palestine. As we all know that the barbaric israeli regime of terror has been violating Palestine and terrorizing and massacring innocent and defenseless Palestinian people so Hamas has its right as the legitimate government of Palestine to retaliate whenever the barbaric Zionist terrorists attack or invade Palestine. If you don't agree with israel, why don't you condemn israel instead of slandering and framing Hamas?

I have also said that Hamas seized full control of Gaza by force and therefore is not fully elected.

You are lying again. Have you forgotten that after a declaration of a "State of Palestine" took place in Algiers on November 15, 1988, the State of Palestine was formally recognized by 117 United Nations member states? And in the Palestinian legislative election of 2006, Hamas gained the majority of seats in the first fair and democratic elections held in Palestine, defeating the ruling Fatah party. Therefore, Hamas is elected by the majority of the people of Palestine as the legitimate government of Palestine so Hamas has its right to govern and defend Palestine against the barbaric israeli regime of terror. Therefore, your claim above is nonsensical and baseless.

I have said that israel should be investigated for war crimes.

Yes I agree with you that israel MUST be investigated and punished severely for war crimes. The Zionist leaders must be tried in an international court of law and hanged to death for committing the barbaric Zionist crime against the defenseless and innocent Palestinian, Lebanese, Syrian, Egyptian, Jordanian, Iraqi and Afghan people etc.

I have also said that if I were to go back in time I wouldn't agree with the founding of israel, but now that it exists, is recognized as a country, manipulates U.S. foreign policy for funding and has the strongest military per person in the word, it isn't going to go away anytime soon, no matter how many rockets Hamas shoots into it.

We all know that Zionists have terrorized, massacred and robbed the defenseless and innocent Palestinian people of their land, right, freedom etc to establish the illegal israel. Do you recognize the right of the israeli regime of terror to terrorize, massacre and rob the defenseless and innocent Palestinian people? Will you recognize the right of robbers to invade and occupy your home and terrorize and massacre your family?

Just because I have accepted the existence of israel as a fact doesn't mean I support it.

Let me help you to define the word accept (verb):

To receive officially, to consent, to receive (something offered), especially with gladness or approval

That means you are supporting israel. Why do you Zionists always twist your words?

Once again your online dictionary lets you down - or, more likely, you are dishonestly using selected sub-definitions to suit your argument. "Accept' is usually used in a value-neutral way. For eample, I accept that the Holocaust happened - that does not mean that I approve of it. I accept that Muslims disapprove of public displays of affection - that doesn't mean I approve of it.

The fact is the International Law etc allows the legitimate Hamas and Palestinian people to use force to defend Palestine whenever the barbaric israeli forces attack or invade Palestine. As we all know that the barbaric israeli regime of terror has been violating Palestine and terrorizing and massacring innocent and defenseless Palestinian people so Hamas has its right as the legitimate government of Palestine to retaliate whenever the barbaric Zionist terrorists attack or invade Palestine.

Both Hamas and israel should be attacking eachother's military and not civilians. What is Hamas doing shooting rockets into israel when school is just being let out and the majority of people outside are children? What is israel doing bombing buildings which they KNOW will have women and children in it, or nearby?

If you don't agree with israel, why don't you condemn israel instead of slandering and framing Hamas?

I condemn the actions of israel, I condemn the actions of Hamas.

And in the Palestinian legislative election of 2006, Hamas gained the majority of seats in the first fair and democratic elections held in Palestine, defeating the ruling Fatah party. Therefore, Hamas is elected by the majority of the people of Palestine as the legitimate government of Palestine so Hamas has its right to govern and defend Palestine against the barbaric israeli regime of terror. Therefore, your claim above is nonsensical and baseless.

Do you remember what happened after the elections? This BBC article will refresh your memory. It goes step for step about how Hamas forcefully (with guns and murder) took over control of the Gaza strip:

[iframe]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6748621.stm[i'm not allowed to use this tag yet]

Claiming that they were given a right to do this because people voted for them is like saying in America 8 years ago the Republicans had a right to remove all the Democrats from power because in some parts of the country more people voted fro Republicans. Hamas destroyed the system that got them elected in the first place. How can you call that legitimate?

Do you recognize the right of the israeli regime of terror to terrorize, massacre and rob the defenseless and innocent Palestinian people? Will you recognize the right of robbers to invade and occupy your home and terrorize and massacre your family?

No and no. I bet if I was a Palestinian I would want to destroy israel also. I bet if I was an israeli I would think everything israel did was justified. Fortunately I'm neither.

Let me help you to define the word accept (verb):

To receive officially, to consent, to receive (something offered), especially with gladness or approval

That means you are supporting israel. Why do you Zionists always twist your words?

I don't need to twist my words, you're doing that for me. :sl:

Brother ######, I think you need to back off skibture since he is impartial on this issue and hasn't demonstrated any Zionist views; actually, he's done the opposite.

I don't think it matters to ###### what I say or what I believe.

I think I ruffled ######'s feathers when I discovered he was stealing quotes from Winston Churchill. I pointed it out and then pointed out that Winston Churchill was a confessed Zionist.