Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
freedslave

Our Muslim Credibility Problem: It's A Conspiracy

Once again your online dictionary lets you down - or, more likely, you are dishonestly using selected sub-definitions to suit your argument. "Accept' is usually used in a value-neutral way. For eample, I accept that the Holocaust happened - that does not mean that I approve of it. I accept that Muslims disapprove of public displays of affection - that doesn't mean I approve of it.

You are slandering dictionaries now.

Palestine and Holocaust are different things. We all know that Zionists have been terrorizing, massacring and robbing Palestinian people of their land, the basic human rights, freedom, farms, homes, villages, towns etc to establish the illegitimate israel. Therefore, you have no right to accept the existence of israel. If you accept israel, you mean you accept the right of robbers to invade and occupy your home and land.

Holocaust is a Zionist fairy tale and I can easily prove Holocaust is a lie. If you accept Holocaust, you accept a Zionist fairy tale as a part of your life.

PropellerAds
:sl:

Brother ######, I think you need to back off skibture since he is impartial on this issue and hasn't demonstrated any Zionist views; actually, he's done the opposite.

Have you read all of skibture's posts on this thread and other threads. Please read them before you ask me to back off. The fact is skibture's posts are demonizing Hamas the legitimate government of Palestine that are defending Palestine against the barbaric israeli regime of terror and Zionist terrorists while skibture is downplaying the brutal Zionist terrorism. Why doesn't skibture expose the Zionist crime against defenseless Palestinian people instead of demonizing and slandering Hamas?

I don't think it matters to ###### what I say or what I believe.

I think I ruffled ######'s feathers when I discovered he was stealing quotes from Winston Churchill. I pointed it out and then pointed out that Winston Churchill was a confessed Zionist.

Why don't you tell us how Winston Churchill, who was a confessed Zionist, and other Zionist leaders started the 2nd World War that caused the deaths of more than 56 million people. After all, you are a Zionist like him.

Both Hamas and israel should be attacking eachother's military and not civilians. What is Hamas doing shooting rockets into israel when school is just being let out and the majority of people outside are children? What is israel doing bombing buildings which they KNOW will have women and children in it, or nearby?

When you say that israel (that has the 4th strongest armed forces) should attack Hamas, your hypocritical wish is exposed beause you know very well that the barbaric israeli armed force is the 4th strongest armed force in the world which is no match for the ill-equipped Hamas force. All you want is the barbaric israeli regime of terror to destroy the legitimate Hamas government and the ill-equipped Hamas force.

Why don't you tell us that the barbaric israeli regime of terror and the sadistic Zionist terrorists have massacred about 2000 innocent and defenseless Palestinian babies, children, women etc during the 2008-2009 illegal israeli invasion of Gaza? The number of israelis killed is very low or negligible during the conflict. After all, the International Law etc allow Hamas and Palestinian people to use force to defend and protect Palestine against the barbaric israeli forces.

Your statement above and you are highly hypocritical and biased. It shows that you are a Zionist.

I condemn the actions of israel, I condemn the actions of Hamas.

You have no right to condemn Hamas because Hamas is the legitimate government of Palestine so it has its right to defend and protect Palestine by fighting against the barbaric israeli forces. After all, the International Law etc allow Hamas and Palestinian people to use force to defend and protect Palestine against the barbaric israeli forces.

Do you remember what happened after the elections? This BBC article will refresh your memory. It goes step for step about how Hamas forcefully (with guns and murder) took over control of the Gaza strip:

BBC is a British propaganda that is trying to frame and demonize Hamas by inventing nonsensical fairy tales. The fact is Hamas as the legitimate government of Palestine has its right to defend its rights by fighting against Fatah the US-israeli puppet regime that are trying to topple the legitimate Hamas government. The hypocrisy of Europe and the US is exposed when the hypocritical leaders of Europe and the US do not respect the right of Palestinian people to elect Hamas as a legitimate government of Palestine through a fair and democratic election.

Claiming that they were given a right to do this because people voted for them is like saying in America 8 years ago the Republicans had a right to remove all the Democrats from power because in some parts of the country more people voted fro Republicans. Hamas destroyed the system that got them elected in the first place. How can you call that legitimate?

As I have said before, Palestinian people have elected Hamas as the legitimate government of Palestine. The US regime, israel, Fatah etc have exposed their own hypocrisy by trying to topple Hamas that is elected by Palestinian people and robbing Palestinian people of their right to elect Hamas as the legitimate government of Palestine.

No and no. I bet if I was a Palestinian I would want to destroy israel also. I bet if I was an israeli I would think everything israel did was justified. Fortunately I'm neither.

Palestinian people have their right to destroy israel because israel is illegally established by Zionist terrorists who terrorize, massacre and rob Palestinian people of their land. On the contrary, Zionists have no right to terrorize, massacre nor rob Palestinian people of their land, rights, freedom etc.

I don't need to twist my words, you're doing that for me. :sl:

You are twisting your own words.

Have you read all of skibture's posts on this thread and other threads. Please read them before you ask me to back off. The fact is skibture's posts are demonizing Hamas the legitimate government of Palestine that are defending Palestine against the barbaric israeli regime of terror and Zionist terrorists while skibture is downplaying the brutal Zionist terrorism. Why doesn't skibture expose the Zionist crime against defenseless Palestinian people instead of demonizing and slandering Hamas?

Well, I have read some of his posts. In one thread where pictures of Holocaust victims and Palestinians were compared side by side, he said that he was actually searching for pictures like that for his blog. A Zionist or a pro-Zionist wouldn't do or say such a thing. I don't think his posts are demonizing Hamas at all. Critical, yes, but not demonising in the least. As he said, I think that he condemns both sides equally based on their own merits; you can't demand anymore from him.

Well, I have read some of his posts. In one thread where pictures of Holocaust victims and Palestinians were compared side by side, he said that he was actually searching for pictures like that for his blog. A Zionist or a pro-Zionist wouldn't do or say such a thing. I don't think his posts are demonizing Hamas at all. Critical, yes, but not demonising in the least. As he said, I think that he condemns both sides equally based on their own merits; you can't demand anymore from him.

So you have read SOME of his posts before you make the statement above.

The fact is the israeli regime of terror and the US regime and their allies have been inventing nonsensical baseless fairy tales etc to demonize, slander, frame and blame the legitimate Hamas government for the Zionist crime against humanity that Hamas has nothing to do with. skibture is one of them who is trying to demonize, slander, frame and blame the legitimate Hamas government.

He should not condemn the legitimate Hamas government for Hamas has its right to govern and defend Palestine and protect Palestinian people. We know very well that the Zionist terrorists have been invading and occupying Palestine and terrorizing, raping, torturing, murdering, massacring and robbing the defenseless and innocent Palestinian people of their land, human rights, freedom, farms, villages, towns etc since 1948 so according to the International Law Hamas and Palestinian people have their right to use force to stop the illegal and barbaric israeli invasion and occupation of Palestine.

He should condemn the israeli regime of terror and the barbaric Zionist terrorists instead of demonizing, slandering, blaming and framing Palestinian people. Why doesn't he discuss the Zionist genocide of Palestinian people, the illegal israeli invasion of Palestine etc in his posts? Why does he focus on Hamas and ignore the israeli crime against Palestinian people? These facts show that skibture is not neutral at all.

...you have no right to accept the existence of israel. If you accept israel, you mean you accept the right of robbers to invade and occupy your home and land.

I reserve the right to say that the state of israel currently exists. It was established illegally and its founders committed crimes, none-the-less, it currently exists and based on world politics--just or unjust--it will continue to exist.

If you function in a fantasy world and won't judge politics for what they are, how are you ever going to get anything done? Can you really affect change by turning your back on reality?

So you're saying he needs to read all my posts? Fine. You'll see how my opinion has changed over the years I've been a member of the forum. I came in with a slightly pro-israel stance (I knew very little) then I went exetremely anti-israel and even wrote Death to israel in some of my blog posts and finally I've realize that both sides are just people trying to survive.

BBC is a British propaganda that is trying to frame and demonize Hamas by inventing nonsensical fairy tales.

Rejecting reality, are we?

I don't accept Hamas as the "legitamet government" of the Gaza strip. Originally I supported them when the came into power because they cut down on corruption and even tolerated secular women not wearing Hijab. They brought law, just as the Islamic courts have. But now?

When you say that israel should attack Hamas, your hypocritical wish is exposed beause you know very well that the barbaric israeli armed force is the 4th strongest armed force in the world which is no match for the ill-equipped Hamas force.

If Hamas and israel want to fight, they should do it the right way.

israel should only be killing Hamas military. Not women and children, which is what israel is doing. And, equally, Hamas should be fighting israeli soldiers and not firing rockets and hoping it kills people no matter if they are women or children. Isn't that what Islam teaches?

I have much more to write, but right now I need to go to bed. More tomorrow.

######, just becuase I won't repeat the words you want me to, or agree with all you're ideas, or dance to the beat you're banging on your war-drums, doesn't mean I am a Zionist.

I reserve the right to say that the state of israel currently exists.

Yes the state of israel currently exists illegally.

It was established illegally and its founders committed crimes, none-the-less, it currently exists and based on world politics--just or unjust--it will continue to exist.

Yes I agree with you that israel was established illegally and its founders committed crimes, none-the-less, it currently exists and based on world politics--just or unjust and it would continue to exist illegally.

If you function in a fantasy world and won't judge politics for what they are, how are you ever going to get anything done? Can you really affect change by turning your back on reality?

The reality is the defenseless and innocent Palestinian people are the victims of the barbaric Zionists who establish israel illegally by terrorizing, massacring and robbing Palestinian people of their land, basic human rights, freedom, homes, farms, villages, towns etc and we witness the unjust world that conspires with the israeli regime of terror to carry out the barbaric israeli genocide of defenseless and innocent Palestinian people and the illegal israeli invasion of Palestine. And the barbaric Zionists are carrying out the israeli crime against the defenseless and innocent Palestinian people with impunity. According to the International Law etc, the legitimate Hamas government and Palestinian people have their right to use force to defend Palestine and protect the innocent and defenseless Palestinian people against the barbaric israeli forces and the sadistic israeli regime of terror. Therefore, Palestinian people and the elected Hamas government have right to retake the land etc that the barbaric Zionist terrorists have seized. This is the reality not fantasy.

So you're saying he needs to read all my posts? Fine. You'll see how my opinion has changed over the years I've been a member of the forum. I came in with a slightly pro-israel stance (I knew very little) then I went exetremely anti-israel and even wrote Death to israel in some of my blog posts and finally I've realize that both sides are just people trying to survive.

So you undergo a series of changes from a pro-israel to anti-israel and now you are sympathetic to the barbaric Zionists who have been terrorizing Palestinian people since 1948. The fact is the barbaric Zionists are trying to survive by carrying out the israeli genocide of Palestinian people so that the barbaric Zionists can own the land by wiping out Palestinian people.

BBC is a British propaganda that is trying to frame and demonize Hamas by inventing nonsensical fairy tales.

Rejecting reality, are we?

The fact is BBC is comparable to Voice of America and other Western propaganda.

I don't accept Hamas as the "legitamet government" of the Gaza strip. Originally I supported them when the came into power because they cut down on corruption and even tolerated secular women not wearing Hijab. They brought law, just as the Islamic courts have. But now?

In other word, you reject the right of Palestinian people to elect Hamas as the legitimate government of Palestine through a fair democratic election thus you do not respect democracy just like the hypocritical West has done to Palestine and Palestinian people. You have no right to deny the right and wish of Palestinian people.

If Hamas and israel want to fight, they should do it the right way.

What is the right way? Do you expect the Hamas force to AK47 to shoot down the israeli F-16, use rocket-propelled grenades etc to destroy the israeli tanks and israeli MBTs and the israeli naval vessels? The Hamas force is ill-equipped to face the barbaric israeli forces but Hamas is determined to defend and protect Palestine and Palestinian people against the barbaric Zionist terrorists. In other word, Hamas is no match for the israeli forces but Hamas is trying hard to defend and protect Palestine with limited resources against the barbaric israeli forces and their US-made weapons etc.

israel should only be killing Hamas military. Not women and children, which is what israel is doing. And, equally, Hamas should be fighting israeli soldiers and not firing rockets and hoping it kills people no matter if they are women or children. Isn't that what Islam teaches?

The fact is the israeli forces that are the 4th strongest armed force in the world are illegally attacking, invading and occupying Palestine and terrorizing and massacring innocent and defenseless Palestinian babies, children, women etc with impunity. So according to the International Law etc, Hamas as the legitimate government of Palestine has its right to use force to stop the illegal israeli invasion of Palestine. According to the International Law etc, Hamas has its right to fire rockets in order to retaliate . israeli women and teenagers are the active israeli Army reservists etc so they are the legitimate targets.

Islam allows Muslims to use force to protect themselves and their countries against the enemies of Islam. If the Zionists attack and destroy civilian targets in Palestine, Muslims may attack and destroy israel to stop the barbaric Zionist aggression.

I have much more to write, but right now I need to go to bed. More tomorrow.

Yes you can write more and I will be glad to answer more. More tomorrow

######, just becuase I won't repeat the words you want me to, or agree with all you're ideas, or dance to the beat you're banging on your war-drums, doesn't mean I am a Zionist.

If you are not a Zionist, why don't you discuss the Zionist crime against the innocent and defenseless Palestinian people instead of demonizing, slandering and framing Hamas just like the way the enemies of Palestinian people do? On the contrary, you are parrotting the Zionist propaganda to frame and slander Hamas and Palestinian people so I know who you are.

I don't think even Hamas denies that they took control of Gaza by force.

What do you think happened? Fatah just decided to give up Gaza?

You need to quit it with the run-on sentences:

The reality is the defenseless and innocent Palestinian people are the victims of the barbaric Zionists who establish israel illegally by terrorizing, massacring and robbing Palestinian people of their land, basic human rights, freedom, homes, farms, villages, towns etc and we witness the unjust world that conspires with the israeli regime of terror to carry out the barbaric israeli genocide of defenseless and innocent Palestinian people and the illegal israeli invasion of Palestine.

could be: The Palestinians are victims of Zionists, who have established israel illegally through terror.

Otherwise, I don't really know what to say to you ######. No matter what topic I bring up or point I make, you've already decided you're opinion.

It seems like you've taken it so far as to deny reality.

You've earned a reputation on this forum, I hope you enjoy it.

I don't think even Hamas denies that they took control of Gaza by force.

I have said again and again that Hamas has won a very large majority in the new Palestinian parliament through a fair democratic election in 2006 and Hamas claims 76 of the 132 parliamentary seats so Hamas is the legitimate government of Palestine. Therefore, the Hamas government has its right to govern and protect Palestine and Palestinian people and Hamas has its right as a legitimate government to take action against the israeli-US puppet Fatah that is trying to topple the legitimate Hamas government. In other word, the hypocritical leaders of the israeli-US puppet Fatah, the US regime, Europe and the israeli regime of terror do not respect democracy and they try hard to rob Palestinian people of their right to elect a legitimate government.

What do you think happened? Fatah just decided to give up Gaza?

As I have said before, the israeli-US puppet Fatah has lost in the election so Fatah should accept the fact that Hamas is the legitimate goverenment of Palestine. However, the israeli-US puppet Fatah tries to rob the Palestinian people of their right to elect a legitimate government by trying to overthrow the legitimate Hamas government thus Fatah is a treacherous criminal organization that is being used by the enemies of Palestine to destabilize Palestine.

It seems like you've taken it so far as to deny reality.

Let me help you to define the word reality (noun):

1. The quality or state of being actual or true.

2. One, such as a person, an entity, or an event, that is actual

3. The totality of all things possessing actuality, existence, or essence.

4. That which exists objectively and in fact

The barbaric israeli genocide of Palestinian people and the illegal israeli invasion and occupation of Palestine etc exist objectively and in fact. Therefore, it is you Zionists who have taken it so far as to deny reality.

You've earned a reputation on this forum, I hope you enjoy it.

Yes, I have earned a reputation on this forum by exposing the barbaric and sadistic Zionist deception, war crime, lies, fairy tales, evil plans etc.

Better catch those sentences! They keep running!

By your own definition Hamas is not a legit government.

To secure power Hamas broke the law by using murder, guns and intimidation to gain power.

Want to point out anyone else who has done that?

Apt comparison.

By your own definition Hamas is not a legit government.

To secure power Hamas broke the law by using murder, guns and intimidation to gain power.

Want to point out anyone else who has done that?

Apt comparison.

Do you understand English? The fact is Hamas is elected by Palestinian people to govern Palestine so Hamas has its right to defend its own right as the legitimate government of Palestine against the US-Zionist puppet Fatah that is trying to topple Hamas through illegal means.

Do you understand English? The fact is Hamas is elected by Palestinian people to govern Palestine so Hamas has its right to defend its own right as the legitimate government of Palestine against the US-Zionist puppet Fatah that is trying to topple Hamas through illegal means.

Hamas took control illegally.

They broke the secular laws of Gaza, not Fatah's laws or Islamic laws.

They took power through illegal means, meaning that their control of Gaza is not recognized as legitimate by your own adherence to international law.

They took power through illegal means, meaning that their control of Gaza is not recognized as legitimate by your own adherence to international law.

It seems to me that you don't understand English. As I have said again and again, Hamas has won a very large majority in the new Palestinian parliament through a fair democratic election in 2006 and Hamas claims 76 of the 132 parliamentary seats so Hamas is the legitimate government of Palestine. Therefore, the Hamas government has its right to govern and protect Palestine and Palestinian people and Hamas has its right as a legitimate government to take action against the israeli-US puppet Fatah that is trying to topple the legitimate Hamas government. In other word, the hypocritical leaders of the israeli-US puppet Fatah, the US regime, Europe and the israeli regime of terror do not respect democracy and they try hard to rob Palestinian people of their right to elect a legitimate government.

Based on your hypocritical posts above, I am sure that you never respect democracy because you are denying the right of Palestinian people to elect their government through a fair democratic election. And you are denying the right of Hamas as the legitimate government of Palestine to govern Palestine and defend its right as the legitimate government of Palestine. As a legitimate government of Palestine, Hamas may use force to prevent the Zionist-US puppet Fatah from overthrowing Hamas . A democratic government may use force to defend and protect its right.

I really pity you for you are highly hypocritical and biased. Your posts reflect the highly hypocritical, biased and nonsensical statements that are made by the barbaric israeli regime of terror and its allies. Therefore, you are a pathetic Zionist for not respecting democracy and the right of people to elect their government.

:sl: Dear Muslims

Tell me you're not serious mate

Have any of you heard of the micro chip to be used for the New World Order?

Hamas has won a very large majority in the new Palestinian parliament through a fair democratic election in 2006 and Hamas claims 76 of the 132 parliamentary seats so Hamas is the legitimate government of Palestine.

They ware entitled to 76 of the 132 parliamentary seats, along with the votes that go along with the seats.

They are not entitled to full control of Gaza.

######, by saying that Hamas is justified in anything they do if they have widespread support you are referring to something in America we call a "mandate." Basically a mandate says that when a politician has won enough of a majority he can do things most Americans would usually object to.

The most recent example? The invasion of Iraq.

You consider the invasion of Iraq an illegal activity, correct? Despite the majority of American electing Bush, right? And therefore becuase the mass of Americans voted for Bush, it makes it a legal action within the United States... you say.

Bush thought he had a "mandate" to go and break the law. Laws he didn't really care about--similar to Hamas not caring about the Palestinian laws..

Let me repeat: originally I supported Hamas. I read an article in Newsweek that said they were honest, non-corrupt and would bring order to Gaza. And then they started firing rockets into israel despite israel evacuating all of Gaza.

Hamas is now trying to merge back together with Fatah. How does that one make you feel?

And, by the way, Hamas aligned with Russia? Umm hurts don't it?

They ware entitled to 76 of the 132 parliamentary seats, along with the votes that go along with the seats.

They are not entitled to full control of Gaza.

Hamas is elected as the legitimate government of Palestine through a fair and democratic election by the majority of Palestinian people so Hamas has right to govern the whole Palestine and enforce the law to protect and defend Palestine against the enemies of Palestine etc.

######, by saying that Hamas is justified in anything they do if they have widespread support you are referring to something in America we call a "mandate." Basically a mandate says that when a politician has won enough of a majority he can do things most Americans would usually object to.

Your statement above reflects the corruption, immorality and barbarity of the US politics and the US regime of terror and how the influential Zionists control, shape and manipulate the US regime to the extent that the US Congress becomes a Zionist whore and the US president an idiotic and pathetic Zionist joker who serve the interest and cause of Zionists not the Americans.

The most recent example? The invasion of Iraq.

The illegal American invasion of Iraq, Afghanistan etc are the evidence that prove how the barbaric US regime and its allies violate the International Law, the Geneva Convention, the basic human rights etc with impunity that expose the hypocrisy of the UN.

You consider the invasion of Iraq an illegal activity, correct?

Yes.

Despite the majority of American electing Bush, right? And therefore becuase the mass of Americans voted for Bush, it makes it a legal action within the United States... you say.

They are millions of corrupt and immoral Americans who elect a barbaric, corrupt, immoral and blood-thirsty warmonger to become the US president so that he can terrorize the world.

Despite the majority of American electing Bush ??? The fact is a US court of law had robbed American people of their right to elect a US president by appointing Bush the new US president.

Bush thought he had a "mandate" to go and break the law. Laws he didn't really care about--..

Hitler, Mussolini, Tojo, Stalin, Winston Churchill, Sharon etc thought they had a "mandate" to go and break the law that they didn't really care about and so do GW Bush, Tzipi Livni, Ehud Olmert, Shimon Peres, Benjamin Netanyahu etc. Therefore, GW Bush, Tzipi Livni, Ehud Olmert, Shimon Peres, Benjamin Netanyahu etc are the among the worst war criminals and terrorists and they belong to the Axis of Evil.

similar to Hamas not caring about the Palestinian laws

As I have said again and again, Hamas is the legitimate government of Palestine so Hamas has its right to govern and defend Palestine and enforce the law. Therefore, Hamas as the majority and the legitimate government of Palestine has its right to take necessary actions against Fatah the minority that is trying to topple Hamas through illegal means.

Let me repeat: originally I supported Hamas. I read an article in Newsweek that said they were honest, non-corrupt and would bring order to Gaza. And then they started firing rockets into israel despite israel evacuating all of Gaza.

The barbaric israeli regime of terror has been violating the International Law etc since 1948 by attacking, invading and occupying Palestine illegally and terrorizing the defenseless and innocent Palestinian people so Palestinian people have their right to use force to stop the barbaric Zionist aggression.

The barbaric israeli regime of terror and sadistic Zionist terrorists have provoked the confrontation by attacking, invading and occupying Gaza etc illegally and terrorizing the defenseless and innocent Palestinian people in Gaza etc so according to the International Law etc, the legitimate Hamas government has its right to use force and make a counter-attack to stop the barbaric Zionist aggression.

Hamas is now trying to merge back together with Fatah. How does that one make you feel?

The attempt will fail as long as there are Zionist puppets in Fatah because the barbaric israeli regime of terror does not like to see a peaceful, united and strong Palestine.

And, by the way, Hamas aligned with Russia? Umm hurts don't it?

The barbaric US regime always supports and finances the barbaric israeli regime of terror to terrorize Palestine, Lebanon etc and we all know that Zionists are the oppressors who behaves in a tyrannical manner and subject Palestinian people to undue pressures, terror etc so Russia, Iran, Hezbollah etc deserve to support Hamas to fight against the barbaric Zionist terrorists and the israeli regime of terror. It is highly hypocritical for you to allow the Israli regime of terror to use the US-made weapons freely to terrorize the defenseless and innocent Palestinian people while denying the right of Palestinian to arm and defend themselves against the Zionist war criminals.

Yo not makin' no sense wize guy.

You haven't explained how Hamas was entitled to more seats in parliment than they were elected to. Are you forgetting the thousands of Palestinians who voted for Fatah or other parties?

I'm the first to admit that Fatah is hopelessly corrupt and can only be used as a government in the most desperate of times, so, mostly, I am agreeing with you on Hamas' takeover of Gaza.

But you are dissagreeing with yourself.

You cling to the idea that international law is just and must always be followed, but the people you support violate international law.

You are blinded by your zealousness that you support those you call criminals.

The word Zealot comes from an event when a bunch of jewish people killed themselves to avoid being demeaned by the Romans.

Something to think about.

Yo not makin' no sense wize guy.

You haven't explained how Hamas was entitled to more seats in parliment than they were elected to. Are you forgetting the thousands of Palestinians who voted for Fatah or other parties?

Let me define the word democracy and government for you:

Democracy (noun) is defined as a form of government in which sovereign power resides in the people and is exercised by them or by officers they elect to represent them. Rule by a government where the people as a whole hold the power. It may be exercised by them (direct democracy), or through representatives chosen by them (representative democracy).[

Government is the body within any organization that has the authority to make and the power to enforce laws, regulations, or rules.

During the 2006 fair and democratic election, thousands of Palestinians voted for Fatah or other parties but the majority of Palestinian people voted for Hamas so Hamas has won the 2006 election by gaining more parliamentary seats than Fatah thus Hamas becomes the new government of Palestine. Based on the definition above, Hamas is the legitimate government of Palestine that has its right to govern Palestine and enforce the law etc. because the majority of Palestinian people have elected Hamas to represent them. Therefore, Fatah as a minority has no right to impose its will on the majority (Hamas) by using illegal means to overthrow the legitimate Hamas government.

I'm the first to admit that Fatah is hopelessly corrupt and can only be used as a government in the most desperate of times, so, mostly, I am agreeing with you on Hamas' takeover of Gaza.

Thank you for agreeing with me on this Hamas-Fatah issue.

But you are dissagreeing with yourself.

I am not disagreeing with myself. My stance is firm on this issue because I have so much information about Palestine and israel.

You cling to the idea that international law is just and must always be followed, but the people you support violate international law.

Hamas as the legitimate government has its right to use force to defend Palestine against the enemies of Palestine that are threatening to destroy Palestine by illegal means according to the International Law, the Geneva Convention, the Nuremburg Principle, Islamic Law etc.

You are blinded by your zealousness that you support those you call criminals.

You are trying to twist my word again. I support Hamas and Palestinian people who are defending their Palestine, human rights, freedom, homes, farms, land, villages, towns etc against the barbaric israeli regime of terror and the brutal and sadistic Zionist terrorists who have been terrorizing Palestine and Palestine since 1948.

I do not support Fatah for Fatah is a Zionist-US puppet political party.

The word Zealot comes from an event when a bunch of jewish people killed themselves to avoid being demeaned by the Romans.

I have done many researches on Palestine and israel so I know what I am talking about. The fact is israel is an illegitimate state that is built on blood, murder, theft and lies by the corrupt, immoral, barbaric and sadistic Zionist criminals and terrorists.

Something to think about.

You should think about the israeli holcaust against Palestinian people. You should about the innocent and defenseless Palestinian babies, children, women, elderly people, unarmed men etc who are being murdered or massacred in cold blood mercilessly in Gaza etc by the barbaric and brutal israeli terrorists just because they are Palestinian people and they (the Palestinian people) own the land. Shame on the barbaric Zionism, Zionists and the israeli regime of terror.

You should think about the 2000 innocent and defenseless Palestinian babies, children, women, elderly people, unarmed men etc who have been murdered or massacred in cold blood mercilessly in Gaza by the barbaric Zionist criminals during the illegal Zionist invasion of Gaza.

You should think about the highly hypocritical US regime and its allies and their leaders and the biased media for being silent in the face of the israeli genocide of Palestinian people.

Here is one of the countless Zionist covert operations that are carried out by Zionists to demonize, blame and frame innocent Muslims and Muslim countries:

1954 - The Lavon Affair, a scandal over a failed israeli covert operation in Egypt known as Operation Suzannah, in which U.S. and U.K. targets in Egypt were bombed by Zionist agents and fabricated evidence left to frame the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood; a textbook example of a Zionist false flag operation.

So you believe Hamas was justified in breaking the law and seizing power because Fatah was part of the israeli method to destroy Gaza?

So you believe Hamas was justified in breaking the law and seizing power because Fatah was part of the israeli method to destroy Gaza?

In the 2006 democratic election, Hamas claims 76 of the 132 parliamentary seats so Hamas is the legitimate government of Palestine. Hamas as the legitimate government of Palestine has the authority to make and the power to enforce laws, regulations, or rules. Fatah is the minority so Fatah has no right to overthrow the Hamas government and Hamas as the legitimate government of Palestine may use force to prevent Fatah from overthrowing the legitimate Hamas government. The fact is Fatah has violated democracy and robbed the right of Palestinian people to elect Hamas so Fatah is a traitorous political party that serves the US barbaric US regime and the sadistic israeli regime not the people of Palestine.

skibture,

Why don't you discuss the Lavon Affair instead of framing and slandering Hamas? Lets us discuss the Lavon Affair.