Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Al Farooq

Is Peace Out Of Reach?

Last Sunday CBS 60 Minutes aired an awesome story to millions of viewers exposing israeli apartheid and mistreatment against Palestinians. This a rare narrative to find on American television.

CBS is now under attack by anti-Arab/anti-Muslim groups for showing the truth. We must praise CBS, the reporter and producer for their courage

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcbsnews(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/video/watch/?id=4752349n"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcbsnews(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/video/watch/?id=4752349n[/url]

PropellerAds

:sl:

Im quite surprised a main stream news channel broadcasted this, they mustve got plenty of stick for it

Congratulations to 60 minutes for broadcasting that. They are also the ones who broke the Abu Grhraib torture scandal.

About the video: I've never seen pictures of the settlements like that before. It really makes you think. I wonder what the Jewish settlers believe they will do with the Palestinians? Just push them into smaller and smaller pieces of land?

Man this stuff makes me angry.

And the woman thinks she is justified in taking someone else's home by "G-d."

I've been thinking about this for a while. Thinking about how I would feel if I were a palestinian and what I would do to stop the settlers.

In the video it show Palestinians who build Jewish settlements just to find work. There are rows of houses still being built.

The Palestinian workers should burn those houses down.

They could make that settlers won't be killed by the fire.

Imagine reading the news that the new houses were burnt to the ground. No jewish people were hurt and no Palestinians were caught.

The Jewish settlers would keep relying on Palestinians to build the new settlements and the new houses would burn to the ground every few months.

International opinion would back the side that was destroying property and turn against the side that was destroying life.

And that is the goal of it all, right?

Edited by skibture

At least one of these groups is wrong (and most likely both) to think that the land was left to them. But they're both doing this out of faith, and why shouldn't they?

Either these two will destroy each other, or will eventually settle for a two-state solution. But they're too stupid to foresee this. And so they're just going to keep killing until someone else intervenes.

Both religions claim to be peaceful, tolerant, and humble.... HAH!!!!!

At least one of these groups is wrong (and most likely both) to think that the land was left to them. But they're both doing this out of faith, and why shouldn't they?

Either these two will destroy each other, or will eventually settle for a two-state solution. But they're too stupid to foresee this. And so they're just going to keep killing until someone else intervenes.

Both religions claim to be peaceful, tolerant, and humble.... HAH!!!!!

How can one side be wrong when they have lived on the land for generations and just now it is being taken away from them?

Now that Benjamin "Genocide" Netanyahu is PM he wants to expand the settlements