Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
world_footy_Gunner_laDy

Jerusalem In The Quran

:sl:

If anyones is really dedicated and determined to understand the reason for all this massacre in Palestine today, they are obliged to give this book some time on thier hands.

This is written by a very knowledgeable scholar who in every point he brings forward he has a dozen of verses of the Quran and authentic Hadiths to back up his point.

Please note that this book was written just after the invasion of Iraq. Yuo won't find a better answer to the holy land than this book of his.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetimranhosein(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/media/books/j_in_q.pdf"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetimranhosein(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/media/books/j_in_q.pdf[/url]

May Allah bless him. Ameen.

PropellerAds

I just want to add one more eye opening statement.

Has anyone checked out the current situation or the current level of water in the lake of Tiberias or the Sea of Galilee. Just look up on google...

A dwindling water supply in the Sea of Galilee is pushing israel to increase its use of desalination plants, with plans to expand two facilities and build two more by 2010. The biblical body of water is 16.2 feet below its lower "red line," which marks the point at which it is ecologically inadvisable to draw water, according to the israeli Water Authority.

Yet israel continues to draw water from Galilee, to drink and to irrigate crops, said Uri Shor, a Water Authority official.

"We have no choice," he said.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetwashingtontimes(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news/2008/nov/12/sea-of-galilee-drying-up/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetwashingtontimes(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news/2008/n...ilee-drying-up/[/url]

Now lets look at what the hadith says regarding the Sea of Galilee -

“….It will be at this very time that Allah will send Christ, son of Mary. He will descend at the

white minaret on the eastern side of Damascus, wearing two garments lightly dyed with saffron

and placing his hands on the wings of two Angels. When he lowers his head, there will fall

beads of perspiration from his head, and when he raises it up, beads like pearls will scatter from

it. Every non-believer who smells the odor of his body will die and his breath will reach as far

as he is able to see. He will then search for him (Dajjal) until he catches hold of him at the gate

of Ludd and kills him. Then a people whom Allah had protected will come to Jesus, son of

Mary, and he will wipe their faces and inform them of their ranks in Paradise. It will be under

such conditions that Allah will reveal to Jesus these words: I have brought forth from among

My servants such people against whom none will be able to fight; you take these people safely

to Tur, and then Allah will send Gog and Magog and they will swarm down from every slope.

The first of them will pass the lake of Tiberias and drink out of it. And when the last of them

passes, he will say: There was once water here….â€

(Sahih Muslim)

Get it?

Asalaamualikum

okay, so your saying that Gog and Magog are actually the Jews of israel and that once the sea of Gallilee is dried up, that will be an indicator that the Jewish race is dead Also in the meantime Jesus AlaiSalaam will come.

Is that what you r saying?

Asalaamualaikum

GOG & MOGOG are barbarian khazars not original bani israel.

yea thats what i thought.

I dont really understand the link between the abuse of the sea of Gallilee and the hadith. From what i can tell is that the lowering of the sea level is a sign of the coming of Gog and Magog.

i am trying to read through it time permitting but have only got to page 11.

I have a question though - he says that the Jews corrupted the Torah (or something like that).

which part of the Hebrew Torah/Tenach (Old Testament) do Muslims believe is corrupted? All of it, or part of it? or from a certain point in time?

thanks.

Salam alikum

I was starting to read it .. then the hadeeth of el sham came up at page 10 .. and I was kind of surprised ..

its known in arabic that bilad al Sham are: Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon and Syria ... so why only focus the "Sham" in the hadeeth on Syria ?? ... and as for Najd, its the land of the great Imam Mohamed Ibn ABd el Wahab ..

I find very strange to translate the hadeeth like that

i am trying to read through it time permitting but have only got to page 11.

I have a question though - he says that the Jews corrupted the Torah (or something like that).

which part of the Hebrew Torah/Tenach (Old Testament) do Muslims believe is corrupted? All of it, or part of it? or from a certain point in time?

thanks.

Once a book is corrupted, it is no longer valid. If Allah had intended for people to continue following the Torah by helping them sort through which parts are applicable and which aren't, there would have been no need for the Qur'an.

Asalaamualikum

okay, so your saying that Gog and Magog are actually the Jews of israel and that once the sea of Gallilee is dried up, that will be an indicator that the Jewish race is dead Also in the meantime Jesus AlaiSalaam will come.

Is that what you r saying?

No he didn't say that, this book explains more on the topic of the history of Jews and the Holy land (Jerusalem). He doesn't consider the Jews of israel to be Gog and Magog thats completely wrong. If you want to understand more on the topic of Gog and Magog then you have to read this book (An Islamic View of Gog and Magog in the Modern Age), it came out last month - (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_imranhosein(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/media/books/ivgmmw.pdf"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_imranhosein(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/media/books/ivgmmw.pdf[/url]

He explains it in detail or yuo may want to listen to his lecture, just go on his website and look in the videos section for his lecture on Gog and Magog, the second part doesn't work properly so just download it and you can watch hassle free.

Asalaamualaikum

yea thats what i thought.

I dont really understand the link between the abuse of the sea of Gallilee and the hadith. From what i can tell is that the lowering of the sea level is a sign of the coming of Gog and Magog.

“. . . It will be under such conditions that Allah will reveal to Jesus

these words: I have brought forth from among My servants such people

against whom none will be able to fight; you take these people safely to

the mountain, fa yab’athullahu Y’ajūja wa M’ajūj (and then Allah Most

High will send or raise Gog and Magog) and they will spread out in

every direction or occupy every place of advantage. The first of them will

pass by Lake Tiberias (i.e. the Sea of Galilee) drink out of it, and when

the last of them passes, he will say: ‘There was once water here . . . .’”

(Sahīh Muslim)

What his trying to say is that the words bolded (send or raise) doesn't indicate that that this is when Gog and Magog will be released into the world.

Edited by world_footy_Gunner_laDy

salam

I don't get it.

Gog and Magog will drink from the lake until the water is gone?

Yes and this will indicate that the emergence of Dajjal and the descned of Isa AS may have already taken place or will be taking place.

What I was trying to say is that the Lake of Tiberias is nearly dry, which means we are not far away from this crucial time to come, this is why I posted up the article from Washington Times to show how much water was left in that lake.

I also second this book.

Very much informative though needs editing.

You may noticed at the beginning it says this is for the internet edition probably why you must be thinking it needs editing.

salam

I wish to experience the time. I hope we are in this time, because it would be a great pleasure seeing Isa ben Maryam descending and meeting him personally. I am also scared of this time, but the love to meet Isa personally is greater.

Remember, the Dajjal is the first of the 10 major signs (Dajjal, Isa, Gog and Magog, three sinking of earth, Smoke, Sunrise from the West, Beast, Fire of Adnan).

Dajjal will come AFTER the victory against the Romans.

Asalaamualaikum

salam

I wish to experience the time. I hope we are in this time, because it would be a great pleasure seeing Isa ben Maryam descending and meeting him personally. I am also scared of this time, but the love to meet Isa personally is greater.

Remember, the Dajjal is the first of the 10 major signs (Dajjal, Isa, Gog and Magog, three sinking of earth, Smoke, Sunrise from the West, Beast, Fire of Adnan).

Dajjal will come AFTER the victory against the Romans.

True, when hazrat Isa AS comes it will be great, however the coming of Dajjal will bring the most severe trials that a muslim generation has ever faced in its history. It will be hardships faced greater than that of the muslims in Muhammed Sallalahu alayhi wasalaam. All those who reject Dajjal will suffer.

In a Hadith narrated by Imran ibn Hussain radiyallahu anhum, the Prophet (peace & blessings be upon him) said, ‘Since the birth of Adam till the advent of Qiyaamah (Judgement Day) there is no fitnah (tribulation) much greater than that of Dajjal.’

Imran ibn Hussain radiyallahu anhu narrated from the Prophet Mohammed (peace & blessings be upon him), ‘Those who hear about Dajjal should stay away from him. By Allah! A person will approach him thinking himself to be a believer. But on seeing his amazing feat he will become his follower.’

The Prophet sallahu alyhi waslaam stressed on memorising the first 10 verses of Surah al Khaf in order to be portected from Dajjal.

so if we r to witness the coming of Isa AS, then we must face off the terrible fitnah of Dajjal.

May Allah protect and guide the muslim generations who will be living in the time of Dajjal. Amen

Well, first of all, there are three emmandations in the Torah that were documented by the Jews themselves. Whether the emmended part was the genuine Torah is irrelevant since an emmendation serves to corrupt the text, especially if the emmended part is considered to be the verbatim Word of God. So the Jews really documented their some of their corruptions. Second of all, obviously, the parts of the Torah which don't match with the Qur'an were corrupted. Passages such as the magicians of Egypt turning their rods into snakes in Moses(pbuh)' time, Isaac(pbuh) being the child of sacrifice and Solomon building pagan temples for his wives (not from the Torah). The magicians only could make their rods and ropes move like snakes through their magic, they didn't turn them into real snakes. Isaac(pbuh) couldn't have been the child of sacrifice. God is quoted in the Torah as saying, take your son, only son... , while Abraham(pbuh) had two sons and Abraham(pbuh) was promised grand-children through Isaac(pbuh), meaning trying to sacrifice him would be pointless. I have found the explanations of Jews and Christians on this dubious. The motive why the Jews corrupted this part is obviously clear - they did it out of envy and hatred they felt for Ismael(pbuh) and his progeny. Furthermore, Solomon(pbuh) was a Prophet of God, not a disbeliever who built pagan temples to appease his wives.

Edited by Younes Ibn Abd' al-Aziz

Isaac(pbuh) couldn't have been the child of sacrifice. God is quoted in the Torah as saying, take your son, only son... , while Abraham(pbuh) had two sons and Abraham(pbuh) was promised grand-children through Isaac(pbuh), meaning trying to sacrifice him would be pointless. I have found the explanations of Jews and Christians on this dubious.

It relates to resurrection - well certainly on the Christians part. Is that what you mean? I thought Muslims believed in resurrection?

The motive why the Jews corrupted this part is obviously clear - they did it out of envy and hatred they felt for Ismael(pbuh) and his progeny.

What about the verse that says about Ishamael in Genesis 16: 11-12

"And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction. {Ishmael: that is, God shall hear} And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren. "

Is this corrupted or do Muslims believe it as true?

Furthermore, Solomon(pbuh) was a Prophet of God, not a disbeliever who built pagan temples to appease his wives.

yes he was a prophet, but when he was old his pagan wives (700) led him astray. Why would the Jews lie about that?

1Kings 11:4 -8 "For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his God, as was the heart of David his father.

For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites. {Milcom: also called, Molech} And Solomon did evil in the sight of the LORD, and went not fully after the LORD, as did David his father. {went...: Heb. fulfilled not after} Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that is before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon. And likewise did he for all his strange wives, which burnt incense and sacrificed unto their gods."

1Kings 11:4 -8 "For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his God, as was the heart of David his father.

For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites. {Milcom: also called, Molech} And Solomon did evil in the sight of the LORD, and went not fully after the LORD, as did David his father. {went...: Heb. fulfilled not after} Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that is before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon. And likewise did he for all his strange wives, which burnt incense and sacrificed unto their gods."

This corruption is done by iblees with the help of talmudic khazars [free masonic].

Satan had no authority over chosen prophets of Allah [sWT].

It's forbidden for Muslims to rely on previous corrupted scriptures after Qur'an.

It relates to resurrection - well certainly on the Christians part. Is that what you mean? I thought Muslims believed in resurrection?

What about the verse that says about Ishamael in Genesis 16: 11-12

"And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction. {Ishmael: that is, God shall hear} And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren. "

Is this corrupted or do Muslims believe it as true?

Obviously, Muslims believe in the Ressurection. But Isaac(pbuh) didn't die according to the Bible, nor did Ismael(pbuh) who was the real child of sarcifice, nor was Isaac(pbuh) at any point Abraham(pbuh)'s only son.

Well, the verse says that Ismael(pbuh) will be "a wild donkey of a man", "his hand will be against every man" which the Jews interpreted to mean theft, he mocked his brother Isaac(pbuh) etc. Pretty negative stuff. Furthermore, the Jews, the people who claim to have preserved the Torah, say that he worshiped idols at some point and that his mother also did this. But even if they didn't believe this, it doesn't change the fact that they lied about the sacrifice story.

yes he was a prophet, but when he was old his pagan wives (700) led him astray. Why would the Jews lie about that?

Why would the Jews lie that he praticed magic? Where do all those stories about Solomon(pbuh) and magic come through? The Jews. It really is pointless for me to look for the motive behind the lies.

Edited by Younes Ibn Abd' al-Aziz