Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mrhyder

Check Out These 2 Brave Kids

PropellerAds

WOW I can't believe it. Why are they harrassing those two young boys? This is why we need to take care of our children and teach them properly. They may need to fend for themselves when we are not around. La hawla wa la quwata illa billah al alee al adheem.

Absolutely correct sister; we have to make sure our Muslim kids dont fall for this kind of stuff , Allhamdulillah those kids stood their ground. Its sickening the crap he was feeding those kids.

Assalamu Alaikum, Do you know where that Video was made, I mean in which counry and city?

Assalam alaikum.

Assalamu Alaikum, Do you know where that Video was made, I mean in which counry and city?

Assalam alaikum.

:sl:

It says "Tampa, Florida" in the begining

Asalamu alaikom,

Never seen a more annoying preacher. Alhamdulah for the kids' iman.

Salam.

These Kafirs will do anything to destroy Islam!

Masha'Allah for the kids. May their Iman grow stronger.

Talk about being pushy. This guy wouldn't close his mouth for two seconds to give people the chance to respond. I'm sure people will be very receptive if you stand outside their Masjid (if that's what the building was) and tell them that they are misguided as long as you use words dripping with honey and sugar. Not. Also, the fact that he was gunning for the kids makes his whole speech insincere. Kids are more susceptible to influence. If he truly believed that he could change people by preaching to them about love and Jesus, he shouldn't have aimed for a weaker audience. But no, he more or less implies that the adults are going to hell and accuses them of brainwashing the children. Sickening.

Ameen to above dua.

Asalamu alaikom,

Never seen a more annoying preacher. Alhamdulah for the kids' iman.

Salam.

seem very aggressive, shoulda called the police for harassment/

Assalamu Alaikum Brothers and Sisters,

I wish I was there I would have kicked his ###### along with that stupid arab trash that was with him. Mashallah those kids are very smart and brave. How are you going to harass little kids with your nonsense and rubbish. And who would accept your faith and you don't allow anyone to respond. May Allah protect those kids from people like this. But come to think of it, I think those Christians are the ones who need protecting LOL! La Ilah Ila Allah!

Salam

Salam,

yes i saw this a few days ago. Initially it got me pretty riled up..........but i thought for a bit....the preacher was so amateur...i mean it was blatant brain washing from the content of what he was saying , the tone of voice, the language used, the body language..and this was easy for the kids to see...it was like evil staring them right in their face, and they learnt a valuable lesson there for sure.....

The kids were so brave though, very inspiring mashallah

Hi all :sl:

Wow what a guy hey? shouting all these (Non)actual facts about somthing he believes in, and expecting everyone else to agree with him. But picking on children makes it even worse.

Peace all

Truth and light need not a sales pitch or a gimmick to reach the pure of heart. The courage and confidence of these two boys is commendable.

Salam.