Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Muttaqun

The Jewish Companies

Asalaamualaikum

Here is a small list of Jewish companies that we, as muslims have an obligation to not buy/sell from/to:

Baskin and Robbins

Time Warner

Fox Tv

New York Times

London Times

Yahoo

Microsoft

Dell Computers

Wall Street Journal

Goodyear

Ralph Lauren

Calvin Klein

Mountain Valley Water

Starbucks

Google

Facebook

BitTorrent

Toys R US

Coca cola

Some of these companies had prevously jewish owners and some have CEO's who are jews, nontheless, jews have a major influence in the business desicions of these global companies.

ok, these are only a few companies, please if anyone knows anymore, post them, its the least we can do from more innocent muslims dying and from zionist scum infiltrating the muslim countries.

PropellerAds

W/salam brother,

Thank you for your contribution on this Gaza forum. May Allah bless and rewards your family and you for your good deeds.

Asalaamualikum

W/salam brother,

Thank you for your contribution on this Gaza forum. May Allah bless and rewards your family and you for your good deeds.

JazzakhAllah khair for your kind words brother, May Allah bless you for your constant condemnation of injustice in this world.

some more companies:

20th century fox

Ebay

Mattel

Levis

DKNY

H&R Block

Mcdonalds (its a masonic company so its still just as bad)

Brothers and Sisters, boycotting these companies is a form of Jihad in which we, as average muslims, can do in these times of trials and injustice against our innocent brothers and sisters in Gaza and the world.

Edited by Muttaqun

Asalaamualaikum

You shouldn't boycott jews just for being jews, for the umpteenth time.

I am not boycotting jews because they are jews, i am boycotting them because of their actions or mainly the actions of their leaders and zionists. They are killing, raping and torturing innocent muslims. They are being funded to terrorise the innocent from these companies, thus i feel the need, as an average muslim, to do my bid to stop this injustice against humanity and my brothers and sisters.

Wasalaam

If your concern is over their zionism, then you should describe them as zionists first and formost. As we all know, not all jews are zionists, and while zionism may be inspired by jewish scripture, it is not part of jewish doctrine. Sorry to quibble, but it is important for all muslims to make this distinction.

Rupert Murdoch is Jewish? No. Of course that doesn't make Fox any better, but it's its views you should be complaining about, not the race of its owner.

The fact is so many Jewish companies and the US regime are supporting and financing the israeli regime of terror, the israeli genocide of Palestinian people and illegal israeli invasion of Palestine. This is the reason why we Muslims must boycott the US and Zionist products to stop the barbaric Zionist crime and the American crime against innocent and defenseless people in Palestine, Lebanon, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc.

Asalaam Alaykum

If your concern is over their zionism, then you should describe them as zionists first and formost. As we all know, not all jews are zionists, and while zionism may be inspired by jewish scripture, it is not part of jewish doctrine. Sorry to quibble, but it is important for all muslims to make this distinction.

i get the distinction between jews and zionists but the problem is that the jews that make all the money and send into israel is being funded for what the zionists do.

Its like boycotting American products not because of the Americans but because the money is being used by the government to wage war in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Asalaam Alykum

Rupert Murdoch is Jewish? No. Of course that doesn't make Fox any better, but it's its views you should be complaining about, not the race of its owner.

i'm not sure whether murdoch is jewish, actually i tihnk his mother or grandmother is. But these companies have jews in high positions, which effectively, have power/influence over the business decisions of the company.

Its not like every business has a view on their "about us" webpage saying that we fund the zionists or we condemn them. They wont write that type of information. Yes, we maybe be generalising Jewish companies, but if that can somewhat diminish the finance of zionists, we are willing to take that risk.

Wouldnt you do the same if one of your family memebers or friends were in the same position?

Wasalaam

Rupert Murdoch is an influential Zionist leader and he use the media to frame, demonize and slander innocent Muslims and Islam.

Asalaam Alykum

I bet you use Google.

i put in google in the list so that muslims dont advertise their businesses on google, since essentially most of google's capital comes from advertising and people paying google to put their links on the top of the search engine. We dont pay to search on google. I added google, also so that people dont invest in it.

By the way, you can confirm that all of these companies donate money to israel, yes?

Off course they do, most of the companies have symbols related to their propaganda (star of David, sun rising, pyramids...etc).

Off course they do, most of the companies have symbols related to their propaganda (star of David, sun rising, pyramids...etc).

Please cite your evidence that all of the companies you have listed donate money to israel.

This forum uses the Google software and has some Google ads! Better stop using this forum!

Asalaamu Alykum

Please cite your evidence that all of the companies you have listed donate money to israel.

This forum uses the Google software and has some Google ads! Better stop using this forum!

I asked brother dot, but he said that the forum does not finance google in any way.

See, this is the main problem, finding out if the companies do donate money israel. As such i do not have any evidence that they donate to israel or more importantly that they support zionists (except for mcdonalds which is known to be masonic and other companies who have clear signs of such organisations).

However, is there any way to actuallly finding out? I could just as easily counter the arguement saying cite evidence stating that they dont aid israel.

Checking how much profit they may spend in "aid" or something else like that could be found, but actually finding out if they actually finance the zionists is almost impossible unless you work in the company. Jews, being nationalist about israel and having a home state would give aid to their people, but this is merely an assumption placed on all jews and it might not apply to all.

Still, even if some of the companies finance the zionists, then it is worth boycotting them. It is our obligation.

Edited by Muttaqun