Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
world_footy_Gunner_laDy

Prohibition Of Riba

:sl:

This is the only chance you will get to understand why the paper money is Haraam so watch it before its too late.

“There will come a time,” said the Prophet, “when you will not be able to find a single person

in all of mankind who will not be consuming Riba. And if anyone claims that he is not

consuming Riba then surely the vapor of Riba will reach him.” According to another text “the

dust of Riba will reach him.”

(Sunan Abu Daud)

“Abu Hurairah (ra) said that the Messenger of Allah said: Riba is of seventy different parts, the

least dangerous being equivalent to a man marrying (i.e., having sexual intercourse with) his

own mother.”

(Sunan, Ibn Majah; Baihaqi)

“Abdullah Ibn Hanzala (ra) reported that the Messenger of Allah said: A dirham (silver coin) of

Riba, which a man receives knowingly, is worse than committing adultery thirty-six times.

(Ahmad). Baihaqi transmitted it, on the authority of Ibn Abbas (ra), with the addition that the

Prophet continued to say: Hell is more fitting for him whose flesh is nourished by what is

Haram.”

“Abu Hurairah reported Allah’s Messenger as saying: On the night I was taken up to heaven I

came upon people whose bellies were like houses which contained snakes which could be seen

from outside their bellies. I asked Gabriel who they were and he told me that they were people

who had consumed Riba.”

(Musnad, Ahmad; Sunan, Ibn Majah)

“Abu Hurairah (ra) reported that the Prophet said: Allah would be justified in not allowing four

persons to enter paradise or to taste its blessings: he who drinks habitually (i.e., drinks alcohol),

he who takes Riba, he who usurps an orphan[##][/##][##][/##][##][/##]'s property without right, and he who is unmindful

to his parents.”

(Mustadrak, al-Hakim, ‘Kitab al-Buyu’)

Edited by world_footy_Gunner_laDy

PropellerAds

well then please send me all of your paper money ill help you out brother send it to me.

The prophet is right nowhere in the world can we escape riba, every dolla printed is loaned out with debt attached to it, every dollar!!

well then please send me all of your paper money ill help you out brother send it to me.

The prophet is right nowhere in the world can we escape riba, every dolla printed is loaned out with debt attached to it, every dollar!!

Astaghfirullah, why are we so ignorant!

Why don't you watch the whole thing before you comment. Do you even know what real money is?

Maybe I should have said, its already too late we already in this mess because of our ignorance. Its a shame the Ulamas have never come out with a fatwa regarding this issue. Its a shame that this man has to pin point out what is right and what is wrong at this critical time and worst of all its a shame people like you are quick to attack him without knowledge and understanding.

The paper money is not haraam because its regarding riba, watch, listen and learn.

Riba is usury. The practice of lending money and charging the borrower interest.

Inshallah if you watch the lecture you will understand it really well. :sl:

Salam

Luckily, I watched the interesting video and did not wait too long. There are some interesting points he makes.

Unfortunately, the video is not available anymore.

Have you noticed that this video has been disabled from Youtube?

Please click on the video and then you realize what happened.

Ya Allah! They removed them yesterday, last night to be precise!!!

Did you get to watch all of them?

Here is his website, its got most of his lectures and books available there -

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetimranhosein(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetimranhosein(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]

Thanks so much for letting me know about this incident. Shows how much they hate the truth being spread out. The hypoxcrites they are!

Astaghfirullah, why are we so ignorant!

Why don't you watch the whole thing before you comment. Do you even know what real money is?

Maybe I should have said, its already too late we already in this mess because of our ignorance. Its a shame the Ulamas have never come out with a fatwa regarding this issue. Its a shame that this man has to pin point out what is right and what is wrong at this critical time and worst of all its a shame people like you are quick to attack him without knowledge and understanding.

The paper money is not haraam because its regarding riba, watch, listen and learn.

in any event give me all of your money that is real money then if you believe what is said is true. Brother we are living in a time where every single dollar is made with debt attached to it. Every single dollar and every coin has debt attached to it. we cannot escape it

in any event give me all of your money that is real money then if you believe what is said is true. Brother we are living in a time where every single dollar is made with debt attached to it. Every single dollar and every coin has debt attached to it. we cannot escape it

She is still a Sister

Debt and riba are different things?

Don't bother listening to this person Bro Kai, or else you will just be confused by his words.

His trying to riducule me and also the Sheikh who did the speech.

This person thinks his very knowledgeable so much so, that he doesn't need a scholar to tell him what is right and what is wrong, just ignore this type of person.

Btw twoswordsali, I think you would like to know that someone else have started to speak out about the rest of the muslims in this world who are suffering not just the Palestinians in the 'Palestine, Gaza' section. Run to the thread, go and start your criticism. Go on...

Or maybe you have already seen it but you are scared to do what you did last time.