Islamic Forum
Kai Thaabit

Don't Forget The Rest Of The World

salam

Don't forget the Muslims in other parts of the world who are suffering as much as the Palestinians such as the Muslims in East Turkestan, the Muslims in Burma, the Muslims in Kashmir, the Muslims in Africa and wherever they are. Let's make du'aa for them.

We are one family.

PropellerAds

Salam for all Muslims,

Yes Muslims are being persecuted, terrorized and massacred all over the world by the enemies of Islam. The enemies of Islam are using the fake War on Terror as a pretext to terrorize innocent Muslims.

salam

It is not a fake war against terror, but a real war against humanity.

Edited by Kai Strohscher

salam

Don't forget the Muslims in other parts of the world who are suffering as much as the Palestinians such as the Muslims in East Turkestan, the Muslims in Burma, the Muslims in Kashmir, the Muslims in Africa and wherever they are. Let's make du'aa for them.

We are one family.

:sl:

:sl: :no: :j:

Assalamu Alaikum, I don't get it, what are you trying to say?

Salaam.

May Allah give strength to Muslims everywhere.

Brother,

You're making it look like people have forgotten about other Muslims on account of Gaza. This is not accurate

who are suffering as much as the Palestinians

We've been suffering since humanity existed. Give me one example of a similar case that went on over thousands of years.

May Allah protect all Muslims and grant peace on all people no matter what their race or religion is.

Assalamu Alaykum

It's just a reminder to make du'aa for all the Muslims in the world who are oppressed. Why is it bad to remind people?

Wa Alaykum Assalam

It's never bad to remind people, but the post could have been put in a less offensive way.

Assalamu Aaikum, I still don't get it what is the meaning of all that.

salam

When you want to post something please in a manner that is understandable by everyone.

JazaakAllahu Khairan Yusha for supporting me on this.

Assalamu Alaikum.

We should learn to tolerate such minor things.

Our prayers are with our Brothers and Sisters. But I think they also need monetary as well as physical support.

salam alikum ,

first of all jazak Allah akhi for this post,

i belive muslim can't forget his muslim brother or sister but i do agree ,we should alaways rememeber muslims in world in our pray and every thing we do,

and this days is good chance because starting from gaza forward along many many places ,there is real suffer, and our duty to mention them and help them each one from his place inshallah even by duaa.there are many issues in world happening and we by times dont concerate nor media give them their rights ,so lets rememeber all muslims in our duaa ,may Allah help all muslims in world.and proetct them from all wars ,we in middleast expert that truly ,so it is so understood to feel others talk about their issues, ,we share the pain ,and we will always direct our duaa to all muslims ,and inshallah god help us and strenght all muslim so we can help to stop all pains on muslim and humanity

salam alikum[using large font size is not allowed]

salam

We are one family.

Salaam.

This is so true; Muslims are one family. Thank you for reminding us of this, Yusha.

Asalamu Alleykum -

I agree with the posts before, that is is necessary to be reminded of our brothers and sisters in Gaza, but not to the neglect of the plight against Muslims elsewhere in the world as well. What is happening in Palestine is a terrible thing, but we must understand that these atrocities are not localized in just Palestine, and in fact are being perpetuated against Muslims everywhere. Moreover, it is incumbent upon us to understand that even with support and aid to our brothers in these areas, we are simply addressing symptoms and not the real problem at hand - America. America is the factor behind all these wars and is the true perpetuator of terrorism. I have heard people say that the problem is with the American Government and not with the citizens, and while for the most part this is true, we must also remember that it is these same American citizens who elected the government who supports the Zionist regime, who support increasing the number of foreign soldiers in Afghanistan. I'm certain you will notice that I am from America and question this dichotomy - these are just some of the many reasons I left America, sick of the lack of understanding of Islam, and sick of the hatred perpetuated against innocent Muslims throughout the world.

Anyways, there is always more to be said on this topic but just wanted to put that out there for now. Looking forward to further dialogue on this issue.

Ma'saalama,

Sayyid

Asalamu Alleykum -

I agree with the posts before, that is is necessary to be reminded of our brothers and sisters in Gaza, but not to the neglect of the plight against Muslims elsewhere in the world as well. What is happening in Palestine is a terrible thing, but we must understand that these atrocities are not localized in just Palestine, and in fact are being perpetuated against Muslims everywhere. Moreover, it is incumbent upon us to understand that even with support and aid to our brothers in these areas, we are simply addressing symptoms and not the real problem at hand - America. America is the factor behind all these wars and is the true perpetuator of terrorism. I have heard people say that the problem is with the American Government and not with the citizens, and while for the most part this is true, we must also remember that it is these same American citizens who elected the government who supports the Zionist regime, who support increasing the number of foreign soldiers in Afghanistan. I'm certain you will notice that I am from America and question this dichotomy - these are just some of the many reasons I left America, sick of the lack of understanding of Islam, and sick of the hatred perpetuated against innocent Muslims throughout the world.

Anyways, there is always more to be said on this topic but just wanted to put that out there for now. Looking forward to further dialogue on this issue.

Ma'saalama,

Sayyid

I agree that in many, if not most, respects, America has a detrimental influence on the rest of the world (although I feel that I may lack the knowledge needed to make that statement with absolute certainty). The American people's support of its government's actions seems to be at least partially based in (the majority's) lack of a high-quality, comprehensive public education, as well as their high consumption of televised news and other media (what some call "the fourth branch of the [uS] government"). Partly BECAUSE of the deficiencies in their education (both academic and moral), most US citizens seem to be easily brainwashed by the media. Profound ignorance often seems to be at the heart of their political participation/economic action.

I agree that in many, if not most, respects, America has a detrimental influence on the rest of the world (although I feel that I may lack the knowledge needed to make that statement with absolute certainty). The American people's support of its government's actions seems to be at least partially based in (the majority's) lack of a high-quality, comprehensive public education, as well as their high consumption of televised news and other media (what some call "the fourth branch of the [uS] government"). Partly BECAUSE of the deficiencies in their education (both academic and moral), most US citizens seem to be easily brainwashed by the media. Profound ignorance often seems to be at the heart of their political participation/economic action.

I absolutely agree with you that the media is largely to blame, and many citizens of America are easily fooled and won over by such corporations as FOX News, or CNN, who have decidedly tight ties with the Zionist infrastructure. The problem with such a statement however, is that is largely excuses this ignorance of the general populace, blaming both the media and the "lack of comprehensive public education." In fact, the education system in America is pretty comprehensive and quite widespread, so I believe it inaccurate to blame the education system in that regard. Where the blame does lie however, when discussing the education system, is in the complete misunderstanding and mischaracterization of Islam, the Middle East, and the over-exaggerated notion of America as the great savior, vice what it truly is: the world leader in terrorism. It is quite easy for the government to say they are invading a country for "peace purposes", and to then be supported by a populace who doesn't know better. In my opinion, this is inexcusable. The American people need to come to understand what in fact they are supporting when they support troop increases in Afghanistan for example, and I'm afraid the only thing Americans truly understand is the sword. Inshallah that will change, but I am not optimistic.

I absolutely agree with you that the media is largely to blame, and many citizens of America are easily fooled and won over by such corporations as FOX News, or CNN, who have decidedly tight ties with the Zionist infrastructure. The problem with such a statement however, is that is largely excuses this ignorance of the general populace, blaming both the media and the "lack of comprehensive public education." In fact, the education system in America is pretty comprehensive and quite widespread, so I believe it inaccurate to blame the education system in that regard. Where the blame does lie however, when discussing the education system, is in the complete misunderstanding and mischaracterization of Islam, the Middle East, and the over-exaggerated notion of America as the great savior, vice what it truly is: the world leader in terrorism. It is quite easy for the government to say they are invading a country for "peace purposes", and to then be supported by a populace who doesn't know better. In my opinion, this is inexcusable. The American people need to come to understand what in fact they are supporting when they support troop increases in Afghanistan for example, and I'm afraid the only thing Americans truly understand is the sword. Inshallah that will change, but I am not optimistic.

You're right--the problem doesn't lie, strictly, in the educational system; it seems to me that US society is ailing in a holistic sense. I think a lack of spiritual and moral awareness is a lot of what is deficient in US systems, and that is a very complex issue. I didn't intend to excuse or minimize the actions of US citizens or the repercussions of those actions, brother--I believe that their conduct is often unjust and indefensible. Unfortunately, many Americans seem to be ignorant of the full, global effect of their (collective) conduct (in some cases, willfully ignorant and even malevolent).

I agree that what is commonly taught in the US is often heavily slanted, partisan and misleading. In order to learn about the true, genocidal nature of the "conflict" in Gaza, for example, US students (especially those below the university level) need to do their own, independent research--something many young people aren't necessarily motivated to do.

You're right--the problem doesn't lie, strictly, in the educational system; it seems to me that US society is ailing in a holistic sense. I think a lack of spiritual and moral awareness is a lot of what is deficient in US systems, and that is a very complex issue. I didn't intend to excuse or minimize the actions of US citizens or the repercussions of those actions, brother--I believe that their conduct is often unjust and indefensible. Unfortunately, many Americans seem to be ignorant of the full, global effect of their (collective) conduct (in some cases, willfully ignorant and even malevolent).

I agree that what is commonly taught in the US is often heavily slanted, partisan and misleading. In order to learn about the true, genocidal nature of the "conflict" in Gaza, for example, US students (especially those below the university level) need to do their own, independent research--something many young people aren't necessarily motivated to do.

I think you make valid and strong points and I agree with your perspective. Unfortunately, I don't believe just doing independent research will open their eyes to the plights Muslims face all over the world nor, and more importantly, do I think that research will wake them from their capitalist induced slumber. Americans, by far and large, believe that they can enjoy their Big Macs and drive their SUVs with impunity, unknowing, or willfully ignorant in many cases, of the effect their lack of attention has on the rest of the world (or reciprocally on themselves for that matter). They allow themselves to be swayed by politics, by talking heads and colorful "news" programs with flashy logos, and thus they vote and act incorrectly, largely based upon fear or a false sense of "security." Or, even worse, many Americans don't even know what the real problems are, have no idea about the True Religion, and thus have no reason TO search out answers to questions they don't even know to ask. The more I think about it, the more I believe it is necessary on behalf of Islam, as Muhammed (sala allahu alleyu was salaam) did, to bring the True religion back to America, to normal everyday Americans. As I mentioned earlier, Americans only understand the sword - look what happened to their will to propagate an unlawful and unjust "war" in Iraq - Muslims fought back, American citizens saw dead soldiers, and thus the support for that act of terrorism dropped considerably. As a result, the American government and by extension its news media, seems to have learned a lesson regarding how it covers such actions, as there currently exists general support for increasing troops to Afghanistan (and the media only covers the Zionist side of the the Palestinian genocide), and again we see that Americans have slipped right back into semi-obliviousness. Americans in general are marked by this short attention span - it permeates their entire culture, why would it be any different regarding their view of Islam? The question at hand is thus: how do you make everyday, Joe-six pack American wake up and face the realities of the world? Of a world he is helping to create (or destroy)?