Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Christianlady

Hello :)

Salaam :sl: I was here a long time ago and yeah I still remembered my password! I was also on another Muslim forum that when I tried to get on it today, it said it was disabled. I hope the people who are a part of that forum are all ok!!! Anyways, I am not sure how much I can post cause life is very busy! I am hoping to be a good ambassador here of my belief, and no I don't want to "convert" anybody, but I do want to show that there are Christians who love God and love others. If you have any questions about the Christian belief, please feel free to ask me. I'm not an expert but I do take following Jesus very seriously since God changed my heart. I am a 31 year old Christian lady who sadly wasn't following Jesus and got divorced around 4 years ago, but God has forgiven me. He's blessed me with the wonderful responsibilites [##][/##]of teaching espanol (Spanish) and as an ESL instructor. If you have anything to share whether good or bad about Christians, feel free to write about it, k? I am not into debates... I am into sharing. I am thankful for the Muslims who God has put into my life who have taught me alot and who are wonderful people. I've learned a lot already bout Islam on the other website and have read some of the Quran, and it is not my goal or desire to insult or think bad or anything like that what Muslims believe. I respect Islam and I appreciate respect for my beliefs as well. Shukran. :sl:

May God bless ya'll.

CL

PropellerAds
Hi Christianlady,

I am curious how you know God has forgiven you?

Hi Aussie,

Cause God is Faithful and Truthful. He says that He forgives us when we ask for forgiveness and don't do it anymore, and what He says, He does.

Peace and God bless :sl:

Hi Christian lady, Welcome to Gawaher again, This is umAhmad, I hope you remember me. I sure remember you very well and I remember the respectful talks we had on this Forum and the other one. I used to go there, but have stopped for a long time, because I wanted to stick to one and help out as well as learn something. I found this Forum catering more to my desires and needs so chose this one.

InshaAllah you will enjoy your long stay her inshaAllah.

Take care, Salaam.

Hi Christian lady, Welcome to Gawaher again, This is umAhmad, I hope you remember me. I sure remember you very well and I remember the respectful talks we had on this Forum and the other one. I used to go there, but have stopped for a long time, because I wanted to stick to one and help out as well as learn something. I found this Forum catering more to my desires and needs so chose this one.

InshaAllah you will enjoy your long stay her inshaAllah.

Take care, Salaam.

UmAhmad!!! I remember you!!! How are you? I hope you and your family are very well! :sl:

I think the other forum is closed or something. ?

Thanks so much and I appreciate your welcome!

God bless you very much!!!

CL