Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
wiseguy

My Open Questions

My dear friend skibture,

I have sent you a message for you to answer the questions below and I hope you would be pleased to answer the following questions below to determine whether you are a Zionist or a non-Zionist:

1) What is your opinion on Zionists and Zionism?

2) What is your opinion on israel? Do you think that it is morally right for the UN and the superpowers to rob Palestinian people of their land and give it to the barbaric Zionist terrorists so that the Zionists may establish israel? Do the Zionist settlers have any right to terrorize Palestinian people and seize and retain the land that belongs to Palestinian people?

3) On 29 November 1947, the United Nations General Assembly, with a two-thirds majority international vote, passed the United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine (United Nations General Assembly Resolution 181), a plan to resolve the Arab-Jewish conflict by partitioning the territory into separate Jewish and Arab states, with the Greater Jerusalem area (encompassing Bethlehem) coming under international control. Jewish leaders (including the Jewish Agency), accepted their portion of the plan, while Palestinian Arab leaders rejected it and refused to negotiate. Neighboring Arab and Muslim states also rejected the partition plan........According to Ottoman statistics studied by Justin McCarthy, the population of Palestine in the early 19th century was 350,000, in 1860 it was 411,000 and in 1900 about 600,000 of which 94% were Arabs. In 1914 Palestine had a population of 657,000 Muslim Arabs, 81,000 Christian Arabs, and 59,000 Jews Source: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Palestine"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Palestine[/url]

The land allocated to the Arab state (about 43% of Mandatory Palestine[56]) consisted of all of the highlands, except for Jerusalem, plus one third of the coastline. The highlands contain the major aquifers of Palestine, which supplied water to the coastal cities of central Palestine, including Tel Aviv. The Jewish state was to receive 56% of Mandatory Palestine, a slightly larger area to accommodate the increasing numbers of Jews who would immigrate there.[56] The state included three fertile lowland plains — the Sharon on the coast, the Jezreel Valley and the upper Jordan Valley. Source: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/1947_UN_Partition_Plan"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/1947_UN_Partition_Plan[/url]

Do you think that it is morally right for the UN and the US and Uk regimes that control the UN to give more than 57% of Palestine to the 59,000 Jews while Christians and Muslims, who are the majority, share less than 43 % of Palestine?

Do you think that the US regime should give 57% of USA to the 59,000 Jews instead of giving 57% of Palestine to the Jews?

4) What is your opinion on the israeli regime of terror? Do you recognize the israeli regime of terror?

5) What is your opinion on Greater israel?

6) What is your opinion on Palestine?

7) What is your opinion on Palestinian people? Do they have any rights to retake their land that has been seized and occupied illegally by Zionist terrorists since 1948? Do the Zionists have any rights to retain the land that they have stolen from the defenseless and innocent Palestinian people?

8) Do you recognize Hamas as the legitimate government of Palestine after it has won the 2006 democratic election? Do you respect the right of Palestinian people to elect Hamas as the legitimate government of Palestine?

9) Do you think that Isreal and Zionists have any rights to attack, invade and occupy Palestine?

10) Do you think that Hamas government, that is established after it has won the 2006 democratic election, has any rights to control, govern and defend Palestine against the illegal Zionist invasion and occupation of Palestine? Does Hamas government has any rights to use force to defend Palestine and retaliate if the barbaric israeli forces attack Palestine?

11) Does Fatah as the minority has any rights to overthrow the Hamas government that is elected by the majority of Palestinian people during the 2006 democratic election? Do the US regime and its allies have any right to overthrow or intimidate the Hamas government which is established through a fair democratic election?

12) Is it fair for the US regime, the UK regime, the israeli regime of terror , NATO and their puppet UN to disarm Palestinian people or deny the right of Palestinian people to defend themselves against israel while allowing the barbaric israeli regime of terror to get more money and weapons so that it can terrorize and massacre the defenceless innocent Palestinian people and destroy civilian targets in Palestine more efficiently and effectively?

13) Do you think that the israeli regime of terror and israelis and their allies should be punished severely for committing serious war crimes against the defenseless and innocent Palestinian people? Should ICC (The International Criminal Court ) prosecute them?

14) Do you think that it is morally right for the UN to allow the israeli regime of terror to control and manipulate all the aids for Palestine? Do you that it is ok for the Zionist terrorists to establish many concentration camps by building high concrete wals that surround Palestinian people?

PropellerAds
My dear friend skibture,

I am still waiting for your answers.

So you post this thread in public but don't tell me about it?

I've already articulated my position on everything you're asking, in posts you have already responded to.

If you want to really have a discussion PM me.

I've already articulated my position on everything you're asking, in posts you have already responded to.

I have sent you a message requesting you to answer the questions above long before you make the statement above.

Please answer the questions instead of avoiding them. You should not avoid the questions because your answers will reflect your stance on this serious issue. Why are you so afraid of the questions? Why are you so reluctant to answer the questions? Do you think that your answers may expose your stance on this serious issue? Please don't be afraid to answer the questions.

Once again, I request you to answer all the questions above.

Truth fears no questions. ~Unknown

Always tell the truth. If you can't always tell the truth, don't lie. ~Author Unknown

perhaps you could express again your views to the 14 questions in this thread. humour us posters. :sl:

Yes I agree with brother Tom and I am still waiting for my dear friend skibture to answer the 14 questions for once and all.

It is the responsibility of intellectuals to speak the truth and expose lies. -- Noam Chomsky

I have private messaged you with my answers and offered to continue the conversation there. If you are not interested then don't respond.

I've done you a favor ######, which I won't bring up in public.

I am done with the thread.

Edited by skibture

It's ok if you are. You shouldn't hide you'r beliefs or opinions even if they were stupid neither fear what others say and think of them their you'r beliefs!!!! you have you'r own mind and soul no one can take that away from you.

:sl:

It's ok if you are. You shouldn't hide you'r beliefs or opinions even if they were stupid neither fear what others say and think of them their you'r beliefs!!!! you have you'r own mind and soul no one can take that away from you.

:sl:

Nice thoughts, but Zionists get banned on this board. (Judging by his posts - and what else can we judge by on a forum - Scribture definitely isn't a Zionist.)