Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rainbow

How Do I Edit My Existing Post

Hello all, i am a newbie here. started few threads but couldn't find any edit button for those post that i already wrote. for example in one of my thread i mistakenly wrote hell all instead of hello all. when i noticed it later i tried to edit it but couldnt. later moderators corrected it.

Please help

Confused

PropellerAds

peace, rainbow.

i *think* you can only edit a post before the next person posts, and you should find the "edit" button at the bottom of the page, next to "quote", and "reply".

i stand to be corrected by the forum wizards however! :sl:

Ahh I should have read this earlier when I double posted...however I did not find any feature that allowed me to edit previous posts.

Salaam Foxgarden, you can edit your posts within an hour of posting them, after that time frame if you want to make changes then you will need to contact a Team member or a Moderator and ask them to make the changes.

I hope this helps you.

Take care,Salaam.

Salaam Foxgarden, you can edit your posts within an hour of posting them, after that time frame if you want to make changes then you will need to contact a Team member or a Moderator and ask them to make the changes.

Yes, but how? There is no edit button next to the post or below. Once I post a comment, I only see "Fastreply", "Addreply" and "Newtopic". I don't see an edit feature.

Assalamu Alaikum, like I said from what I know you can edit within an hour only. If you are not able to see the EDIT button, then maybe it's because you do not have permission. I suggest you contact a Moderator.

If I can find out something before you do, then I will post here insaAllah.

Assalamu Alaikum.

Yes, and "edit" button would be most useful to correct typos, and other unintended mistakes. I have never seen and edit button.