Islamic Forum
Sampharo

Deep Contemplation Riddle

God, the most gracious most merciful, is an entity beyond superlatives or comparison. We pray and worship in utter humility to the One, the Only, the all-knowing, the all-powerful. Some knowledge though might escape the average person and appear to be utter non-sense. Let's see if you can dig into your reportoire of your understanding of Aqeedah to see if you can answer the following three questions:

1- What is it that God does not have?

2- What is it that is not in God's realm?

3- What is forbidden to God?

If you know them, write them using the spoiler method to keep it going for others. If you don't know them, don't get SHOCKED, there are perfectly good Islamic answers to the question that are easily achievable by those who use depth of thought rather than superficial handling.

Sam

PropellerAds

What is the spoiler method and how do you use it?

Edited by Younes Ibn Abd' al-Aziz

God, the most gracious most merciful, is an entity beyond superlatives or comparison. We pray and worship in utter humility to the One, the Only, the all-knowing, the all-powerful. Some knowledge though might escape the average person and appear to be utter non-sense. Let's see if you can dig into your reportoire of your understanding of Aqeedah to see if you can answer the following three questions:

1- What is it that God does not have?

2- What is it that is not in God's realm?

3- What is forbidden to God?

If you know them, write them using the spoiler method to keep it going for others. If you don't know them, don't get SHOCKED, there are perfectly good Islamic answers to the question that are easily achievable by those who use depth of thought rather than superficial handling.

Sam

1 - He does not have a need nor any imperfection.

2- Can't really think of anything. To God belongs the dominion of the Heavens and the Earth, can't really think of anything outside it.

3 - That which He has forbidden Himself.

I guess this one had a bit of time so I can reveal the guiding answers to the questions:

1- He has no son or equal "Has not begotten, nor was begotten, and he has no equal" (112:3, 4)

2- There isn't another God

3- Injustice "Oh my subjects I have forbidden injustice upon Myself, and forbidden upon you so do not bring it between you..." Hadith Qodsy narrated by Muslim

I guess it was easier than I thought. Most answers were in the right zone. :sl:

Foxgarden, we really wish that there isn't evil in God's realm but there is, God created human beings and let them choose their paths, and we do good or evil as we choose. :sl: And of course the devil and his subjects are all focused on pushing us towards any wrongdoing they can bring to our attention, and that itself is the greatest evil.

Assalamu alaikum, InshaAllah explaining it by typing looks complicated but it is quite easy to practically do it.

Okay here I go:

__Click on Add Reply not fast reply.

__Check the Reply box, just below the name of the Topic you will see a drop down menu with Insert Special Item on it.

__Click on the drop down menu arrow and you will find a list of special things you can do from there.

__You will find Insert: SPOILER down the list, it is 8th if you count.

__When you click on Insert: SPOILER you will get a box which says: Enter the text to be masked, Type the text you want to hide there and it will appeAR hidden in your post.

Hopefully I have not confused anyone, and I am sure brother dot or one of the Moderators have explained it in a better and easier way somewhere on the Forum.

Assalamu alaikum.