Islamic Forum
abdelrahman

What Is My Problem?

i have a very big problem about praying.. i sometimes forget it and sometimes dont do it. i no what happens when i dont pray and all that but i still dont do it i dont nowhy and what is acusing this problem ...shaitaan...laziness...not caring...etc. i want to do it but i dont y??? is there anything i could do that will help me solve this problem. i no your answer will jsut be JUST TO IT but i want to its just.. i don no wat it is its complicated to explaine wat i feel it is right there but not coming out.. also im not very good muslim i dont do alot of stuff muslim should do and i comit alot of sins... i was wondering is there a dua that will help me clear all my sins that i have made cause if there is i can realy use it.

PropellerAds

:sl:

Do you read the Qur'an or visit the Masjid to attend prayers/lectures frequently? Doing these things strengthens our iman and gives us the motivation to be steadfast in our duties to Allah.

Bismillah

Dear brother, just feeling guilty and wanting to change is a start, there are people who are proud of being bad muslims and doing everything that is haram, they are called Al-Mujaheron bilsayeah, Alhamdulilah you are not, so go to the masjid, read Quran and dont forget be with good companions, the bad companions will only pull you back to sins, if you leave them and choose new relegious ones they will help you and guide you to the right path Insha'Allah.

I know about one young man, and it is a true story, he was like that used to go to movies and listen to songs not going to the masjid and not praying, one day he was with his friends in the car, and he was in the back seat, his friend was driving over 180 a jeep and all of a sudden the car turned over and he said " I could not feel anything or hear anything except the sound of my mother calling me, and then i lost conscious, when i woke up i saw my friend lying there with blood all over him, and the other 2 scared and and crying.

"

I was bruised from within and outside he said, I knew then it was a sign from Allah, the first thing I did was call my mother to tell her how much I love her, and went back home washed and prayed to Allah to guide me and help me leave that path. "

Then Alhamdulilah he became religious, and when his friends tried to pull him back again, he refused and told them" are you waiting for another acceident when one of you is dead so you will wake up?"

His friends loved him and did not want to lose him as a friend, so they decided to repent and be his friends again, but this time " walking to the masjid, reading The Holy Quran, and praying at night alone with at least 2 Rakaa to Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala.

I hope this will help you as well, and dont forget that Allah Subhanahu wa Tala forgives all sins after true repentance.

Al-Salam alaykom

Absolutely Abdulrahman, have faith that things will be ok. My mother (a well-learned scholar in Islam God bless her) told me when your thoughts are in the right place and your behaviour is still playing around, you should be glad as your soul has basically moved into alignment and it takes a bit of time for the belief system to get your "playful self and desiring habits" into shape. It either gradually becomes a habit, or like Sabera said an act of sudden enlightenment will hit you so hard you won't be able to stop praying if you wanted to!

For me it was a sudden urge in one fateful afternoon as I was traveling on a bus and Asr prayer Athan sounded (I think I mentioned it somewhere else on this forum). We were on the highway and even though I was excusing myself consciously as to why am I suddenly in a rush to pray when I hardly did two in one day before, and now I am travelling and at least have that as an excuse. It was urgent and I had to make ablution in the bus' cramped toilet and prayed on time. Did not miss one since then el-hamdolellah.

So have faith, read the quran, and make dua to God to bring you around.

ok thank you all you have helped me alot! i will start doing everything u guys told me to do and post another thread about my succes insh-Allah

again

thank you all so much