Islamic Forum
Kai Thaabit

Secret Language

Salam

I would like to make a request:

There should be a rule against using "Secret Language" which appear here and there in this forum. We know that it is against the forum rules to write something in a language that is different from English. The same rule should apply to "Secret Language" or we could call it "Encoded/Encrypted Language". English is not my mother tongue, so I don't know that exact term.

With encrypted language/secret language is replying to a post in a manner that no one understands for example just using Smilies. Or language that can only understood by some posters who know each other well and their way to communicate.

This type of communication causes division, because not every member is included in the discussion. I think a reply with Smilies only should not be permitted, because no one can read the minds of the Smilies.

PropellerAds

wa 'alaykum salam,

yes, i had ever read similar post which mentioning the case as "slang" (?).

Assalamualaikum, Could you put a link here to the type of post you are referring to, it might help the team members know exactly what you are saying.

Assalamu alaikum.

..., Could you put a link here to the type of post you are referring to, it might help the team members know exactly what you are saying.
wa 'alaykum salam,

i think the question is pointing to the topic starter (?).

Assalamu Alaikum, The question is to the Topic Starter and any other member who sees such a post which they find hard to understand because it is not written in the proper manner. We could look into it inshaAllah.

Wassalamu Alaikum.

The question is to the Topic Starter and any other member who sees such a post which they find hard to understand because it is not written in the proper manner.
:sl:

Seems no more such post.

Wallahu a'lam.

Salam

When I started this thread I recognized in an other thread that two member used just smilies to communicate with each other in the thread. Both knew the meaning of the smilies, but the rest did not know. However, I have to search for that again. I forgot where I saw it, because it was long time ago.